How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: The first time? Well, that time I had been on your planet for quite some time.. The first time I arrived here, the Mako reactors had not been built at all quite yet and you weren’t even born. If that is the time you want to know about, I arrived in a mountainous area. *frowns as he grabs her hand but doesn’t say anything at first. Instead, she just watches him* I think it’s best that you wait for things like that for when you are much older and capable of lifting things as big as I am on your own. Now please, get onto the ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grumbles to himself and lands, more annoyed by the fact that Jennah isn’t impressed with his abilities and is more concerned about him getting hurt. He holds Cairo carefully as he walks up the stairs, his head lowered* Yes, mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *reaches down to pat the top of Seph’s head as she walks beside him* Thank you. If you see any guards, get behind me right away. I can shield you from harm. *continues her way up the stairs then sighs as she spots a number of ShinRa guards milling around near the door to the elevator* Well, guess we aren’t get out of here that easily..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles quietly* What are you going to do to them..? They don’t look too friendly. *holds onto Cairo to ensure she’s not going to escape* Maybe they’ll walk off and we can leave that way…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Just stay here, Seph. You need not worry about what I am about to do. *steps out into the open then heads to the guards. Nearly immediately, one of the guards spot her and begins yelling. Since Jenna doesn’t bother answering any of his questions and continues walking toward the group, several other of the guards turn toward her and begin to fire at her. However, at that point, Jenna casts a spell to make their volley’s reflect back at thim. Thus, most of the bullets rickochet off an invisble barrier and wind up taking out several of the guards. Those who do survive the reflected volley of bullets receive a worse fate. For, Jenna rushes to the men and begins taking them out by slashing at their throats with her clawed gloves or basically beating them to death using various other techniques. Within a few minutes, all the guards have been defeated*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just remains in the shadows, watching Jennah’s activities with both a sense of awe and shock. He had never really seen much of her in action before, apart from the training simulations. He swallows nervously and remains hidden, frowning slightly at the fact that Jennah would consider killing another human*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *kicks one of the still alive men in the face then shakes her hands off to get rid of some of the blood. After surveying the area for any signs of additional trouble, she turns around to look at Sephiroth* Ok, come here. It’s safe now. We can get going. *waves Seph over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares back at Jennah, remaining where he is, not wanting to go anywhere near her after that display. He shuffles further back into the shadows and begins to retreat down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks at Sephiroth’s reaction and quickly dashes over to catch up to him. She manages to reach him before he’s even half-way down the stairs and reaches out to grab his shoudler* Hey, where are you going? There’s no way out that way, Seph. *firmly grips onto him* What’s wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pulls back from Jennah, deeply frowning* You’ve no problems with killing people who are just doing their job and nothing more, but… *whimpers and tries to move away from her* I don’t like it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses at Sephiroth’s attitude and quickly moves to scoop him up* Seph, if I did not kill them, they would have sounded the alert and called for reinforcements, or they would have killed me instead. Sometimes, things must die for good things to happen. I am sorry that you don’t like it, but that’s the way it is. *tightly holds onto the boy then begins climbing back up the stairs* Now, come on. We need to get out of here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns as he’s picked up, but doesn’t object. He holds onto Cairo and just pays close attention to where they’re going* Alright mother, but be careful, okay…? I don’t want to get caught and sent back to the labs. They’re sure to take my cat from me and kill her. They’d also probably get you again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, if you want me to protect you against being caught, you’re going to have to trust me. *walks into the elevator before setting Seph down onto the ground* No more trying to show off and no more running away from me, ok? Now, yes, I kill people. You’ve known this for years. But I’ll never hurt you, you’ve known this as well. So, calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* Yes, I understand it. I don’t like it, but I understand it… *cradles his pet cat in his arms and tries to make her more comfortable* Where to now, mother? I don’t like this place. I don’t even know where it is on the planet…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly speaks* Well, I can at least answer you enough to tell you what part of the planet we are in. We’re in Midgar. *looks back at him* The city where Hojo can be found and where I first aquired you. As for where we’re going. First, we’re going to a hotel room so we can rest and I can clean my wounds. Especially this one. *points to the still mildly bleeding cut on her forehead. She steps out of the elevator once it stops and grins as she sees a clear way out of the complex* I told you I’d find a way out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows close behind Jennah, nodding his head* Good work… I would never have guessed that we’re in Midgar. Everything I remember of it is nothing like this. I’ve never been in a mako reactor before. *hurries his pace, moving alongside her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, that isn’t exactly correct, Seph.. But it was that other Sephiroth who was in charge of you at that time, so I understand if you do not remember… *Shrugs* Speaking of the reactors, that is one of those other things I wanted to discuss earlier. *looks down at Sephiroth* Did anyone ever explain to you how these things work? What powers them and what they do to the rest of your planet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I have a vague understanding of how Mako reactors work thanks to playing that fantasy game for the games machine you bought me a few years ago when I first arrived in your care. They suck the life out of the planet and turn it into energy for everybody to use. *slowly nods his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, that is correct, Seph. Their source of energy is the lifestream of this planet, meaning it is the souls of the dead or souls of those who have yet to be born. By doing this, they are killing off their own planet. Now, do you remember what gave the movement against ShinRa stregnth and the actual ability to have a chance of success in that game? *briefly stops once she’s outside of the reactor and looks around for clues on where to go next*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* I don’t remember too much about that, no. It was just a dumb video game anwyay, why would I want to pay much attention to that stuff? *follows Jennah outside and frowns as he walks out onto the streets of Midgar* This place is so gloomy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: What will gives the movement stregnth is a man named Cloud Strife. At this point, the boy is just a scrawny little kid with little potential. I can show you him if you wish. *begins moving forward into the street* However, he will grow up and attempt to emulate the so-called “Great Sephiroth” in a correct timeline of your planet. Even though he shall fail at this attempt because of his weaknesses, he will continue to worship the older man. Eventually, he will encounter a point where this general that he looked up to would turn against humanity and cause a masacre at his hometown. This masacre will also give stregnth in the form of a desire for vengeance in a girl named Tifa Lockheart. Furthermore, the boy, Cloud, would have been used as an expirement by Hojo and given physical stregnth to add to his determination to bring down ShinRa. *shakes her head* At least, that is how it is supposed to work. Now, without any great events occurring on your planet, I highly doubt that those two will be prompted to take action and lead the charge against ShinRa.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh… *frown in confusion but slowly nods* What are we going to do? Can we still set off the chain of events, or at least a similar chain? Because it’s not really good if stuff doesn’t happen… *frows with concern* That could create bad different things, couldn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Yes, it would be dangerous for this planet not to have anything happen.. Jenova is probably close to becoming active on her own since she’s been removed from that frozen terrain up north.. *Shrugs then thinks* I think I know where we can go to rest for the evening. Then, tomorrow we can go look in on Hojo’s labs. *spots a train station and motions for Seph to follow her* Come.

Meanwhile, one of Hojo’s assistants gets a call concerning some tapes that recently were recorded in Mako Reactor #4. After a few moments, the assistant checks up on the tapes, finding recordings of both Jenna and Sephiroth. So, the man rushes over to the phone and dials Hojo’s PHS number in order to inform him of the find.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Where are we going? *frowns as Cairo struggles* Shh.. *pats her on the head* I’ll put you down to sniff around once we’re on the train, okay? *follow after Jennah, running behind her to catch up*

Hojo: *is busy at his desk mixing up concentrated Jenova blood cells when he gets the call. He puts his work down, and picks up the phone* Yes? What do you want?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We’re going to the slums down below for the night. There is a house down there that has a woman who would happily give stay to someone. *looks down at Seph* And a girl who she is taking care of who is an Ancient. It’ll be safe for us. *grins as she notices that they are just in time for one of the trains and quickly moves inside*

Assistant: Sir, I have something here that you should see. There was someone recently in the number 4 reactor that I think you’d be very interested in.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.