How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *opens her eyes and nods* Very well, as you wish. *frowns at the heat in the room* You must like saunas… *chuckles to herself then moves to sit down next to him* So, still afraid of your new room?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *slowly shakes his head, then holds up the dragon for Jennah to see, grinning with amusement* Rrrr… *lightly pokes her arm with the dragon’s snout, immitating the growling noise louder this time* RAWRRR!! *giggles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles at Ramiel’s antics then reaches over to playfully mess up his hair* That’s right, your dragon will protect you. He is a fearsome warrior, that one. *her grin widens as she moves her hand to poke the dragon’s snout* What are you going to name your protector?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grins, squeezing his eyes shut as Jenna rubs his hair. He makes a loud gleeful noise, then tries to grab at her fingers. When she asks what he is going to name the plush dragon, he looks down at it, shaking it slightly as he thinks. Then he looks up at Jennah again, seeming puzzled* ….Hojooo?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *her eyes widen for a moment then she quickly shakes her head* No, I don’t think that idiot deserves to be the source of your protector. *mutters* Not to mention, Seph would have quite a fit.. Can’t you think of any other names…? *thinks* Why not just.. umm… Rawr?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Rrrawr…? *blinks, then looks down at the dragon again, waggling it in his hands. After a moment of assessing the situation, he grins, then stands up, trying to smush the dragon plush into Jennah’s shoulder, making it ‘attack’ her in his playfulness* RAWRRR!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles as the dragon is smushed into her shoulder. Then, she playfully falls back onto the bed, pretending to swoon* Oh, dearest me. Your great protector has slain me. *a large grin forms on her lips as she closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *his eyes widen slightly as he watches Jennah playfully fall over, then he leans over her, wanting to see if she’s alright. He lightly pokes at her shoulder, then begins to rub it, seeming unhappy, partially due to the fact he thinks he might be about to get into trouble* Sorry… didn’t mean it… *holds the dragon over her head as if to prove it’s really harmless*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Continues to grin as Ramiel comes over to her. Then, she suddenly moves to hug onto the boy and pulls him ontop of her* Oh, settle down, little one. I was simply playing. *moves her right hand to pat the top of his head* You don’t need to be sorry at all. *frowns for a moment as she glances toward Seph’s room* ~Seph, have you calmed down yet?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *releases a rather inhuman loud squeak as at the sudden movement due to the fact he is startled by it, his tail also sticking straight out behind him in his surprise. However, he quickly calms down again then even begins to relax, seeming to like the fact that he’s so close to another body warm body, his sensitive hearing also picking up the sounds of Jennah’s beating heart. He puts his head down on her chest to hear the noise better then he closes his eyes, dropping the plush dragon at Jennah’s side. If she doesn’t disturb him, he would probably end up asleep soon*

Sephiroth: *”I was always calm. I just don’t know why you send me here. I wasn’t misbehaving…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently pats Ramiel’s back as she continues to hold him, patiently waiting for the boy to fall asleep. She grins down at him as she notices his movements to listen to her heart, but chooses not to comment about it* ~Seph, your entire attitude was the problem. You were shooting your mouth off and making snide comments all over the place. I do not know what got into you, but I cannot accept that behavior from you.~ *grins as she notices that Ramiel has fallen asleep. She then gently slides him down off her stomach and onto the bed* Sleep well, little one.. *presses the stuffed dragon against Ramiel’s chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *doesnt protest much at all as he is moved. He sleepily yawns as he is placed onto the bed, then cuddles onto the stuffed dragon once it is given to him* Mmm…

Sephiroth: *”Relax, mother. He’s a little kid, he doesn’t much care about what I say. He’ll be alright.”* *grunts* *”Besides, I’m older than him, I should have more privelages and a higher rank in the hierachy.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes* ~Your attitude does not foster a good living condition for the future. Straighten out or I shall discipline you in ways other than simply sending you to your room. Understand?~ *silently moves out of Ramiel’s room then walks over to Seph’s door and tries to open the door* ~It was your idea for me to rescue him, so it is even more important that you try to behave yourself.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I understand, mother… I’ll set a good example by being a responsible big brother to him. But if he upsets me, don’t expect me to just sit there and let him do whatever the heck he wants…”* *right now his door is locked fast, and there’s a chair behind the door to stop it from being pushed open*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grunts as she finds that she can’t open the door then narrows her eyes* ~Seph, unlock this door this instant!~ *crosses her arms and glares at the doorway, considering casting a spell that would deprive him of a door all together* ~And he was not doing anything disagreeable when you made those statements. That was you being selfish and nothing more.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why do you want me to unlock the door so bad…?”* *moves to his feet and heads over to the door, sliding the chair away, unlocking the latch afterwards. He tenatively opens the door a crack and peers up at Jennah, frowning* Yeah…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *crosses her arms as she looks down at him* Because, I wanted to talk to you face to face, Sephiroth. *snorts at him* And there’s absolutely no reason why you should ever lock your door on me… Unless you were masturbating in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What….? *quickly shakes his head, seeming highly embarassed by her statement* No, not me. *frowns and backs away from the door so she can move inside* I don’t know what you want from inside of here….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s statement then walks over to him and pats the top of his head* I already said what I want. I wanted to talk to you in the proper way. *Frowns* You don’t need to act out to compete for my attention, Seph. So, if that is what this attitude has been about, you can drop it now.. *frowns in thought* If you want to sleep with me tonight, you may.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just watches her with slightly widened eyes, wary as he listens to her talk. When she makes the offer for him to sleep with her, he perks up and quickly nods his head* I really like the sound of that! *quickly moves out of his room, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him* Somehow, I knew you would. *glances over at her bed* Anyway, your cat seems very comfortable there on my bed at the moment. *shakes her head, somewhat in disbelief* I have absolutely no idea what makes her want to sleep on my bed at all though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves over to Cairo, then tries to pry into her mind, being very gentle about it* Warm. Safe. *frowns* Not near kid. *breaks off the connection, then glances up at Ramiel’s room* He scared the shit out of her. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ramiel is young and he’s adjusting, Seph. Be patient with him. *moves to the other side of the bed. She then begins to remove her clothing so that she can sleep in comfort* You didn’t want me to read something to you again, did you? If you did, you might as well pick out a book now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* I don’t need to be read to, mother. I’m quite OK. I’m not a little kid any more. *gives her a grin as if to reassure her, then moves onto the bed, snuggling up beside her, seeming to want her body heat right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm.. So, does that mean that I need to spoil the new boy with all the little kid stuff now? *removes the last of her clothing, not caring that she’ll be sleeping in the nude with Seph next to her. She then lies down on the bed and happily allows for Seph to snuggle up against her* Good night, my dear son. *leans in to kiss the top of his head then casts a spell to dim the lights*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.