How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to play video games in his room, not noticing Jennah moving around next door. The volume levels on the TV remain very high and he seems to be really enjoying himself as he plays through the game* Take that, idiot loser!! *loudly chuckles and continues to play*

Ramiel: *moves a bit at the noise, but otherwise stays sleeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks over at the bed one last time then sighs* Seph? Can you help me for a moment? I could use some help putting on these sheets onto your brother’s bed. *Frowns as she hears Seph’s yelling then sighs. She soon walks into his doorway and loudly clears her throat* Seph, can you take a break for a moment and help me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah… *grumbles slightly and puts the controller down, hopping down off his own bed to run into the room that Jennah is currently in* Okay, what are we lookin’ at? *stares at Ramiel’s new intended posessions, looking unhappy as he sees the DVD player* You never got me one of those…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Sephiroth’s complaints* That’s because your newer game things can play DVDs as well, Seph. But if you really want one, I can get one for you as well. *nods toward the bed* Now, help me fix that together and put the sheets on, ok? *walks over to the bed as well and tosses an end of the fitted sheet to Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ouff! *nearly falls off his feet as the fitted sheet is flung at him, landing over his head. He growls and flicks it off, then pulls it down and tucks it in place, not happy* There, it’s done. Can I have his DVD player now? Ramiel wouldn’t know what it is. He’d just break it… or put something in it that he’s not supposed to. *folds his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at him and tucks in one of the corners that she had been working on* Sephiroth, there is still more work to be done. And your answer is “no”. As I said, I’ll get you one soon enough if it matters that much to you. But I swear to you that at least one of your new game things can play DVDs, so you don’t need a stand-alone player.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes tucking in his side of the bed* I don’t think you should have gotten him any flash fancy stuff to be honest, mother. He’s a little kid, he likes to throw things. I guarantee that within the week, that DVD player will be on the floor, or out the door in his fits of craziness. Better give it to me to look after until he grows out of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph’s continued pleas and then simply tosses an end to the flat sheet at the boy* The answer is “no”, Seph. I can put up spells to keep the device safe from his activities. I’m not going to give it to you. *begins to position her side of the flat sheet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, figuring he’s not about to win any time soon* Fine… *yelps and catches the flat sheet, helping to tuck that in as well* You’re not going to put a plastic cover over the bed? Ramiel’s a young kid. I bet you anything he’s only going to piss his pants while he’s asleep in bed. *glares slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s complaints then sets her hand down on the sheets. She quickly mutters a set of latin words, which activates a spell over the bed, making the sheets water-proof. Once that is done, she grabs the comforter and tosses a side to Sephers as well* There, now let’s get this finished.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *catches the side thrown to him, then pulls it tight before tucking it in place* He’d better appreciate what we’re doing for him. This has taken you a lot of effort to get hold of, and this is some really nice stuff. *frowns as he looks around the room* Hmm, perhaps more light in here? Right now it looks a bit too gloomy and dark. A desk lamp, or a lamp in general would look nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes her head* First you complain about him having items that he can break and can’t use, and now, you say he needs a desk lamp. You need to pick a side, mister big brother. *tosses a pillow along with a sheet at Sephers then looks up and casts a spell to appropriately light the room while there is someone inside it, similar to the lighting spells in any of the other rooms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps and catches the pillow, cringing slightly as the sheet is tossed at him, covering him up* Mother! *flicks the blanket off himself, then tosses it onto the bed* Anyway, you can’t really break a desk lamp unless you’re really trying to shove it over. *throws the pillow onto the head of the bed, then glances out into Jennah’s room* Should we move him now? I don’t think he’s gotten used to being here yet, so it won’t matter about trying to make him feel comfortable with the familiar surroundings.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I think I’ll move him to his bed. He might as well get used to sleeping on it, I can’t say that I’d enjoy having little rats like you two sleeping with me all the time. *smirks at him* Then again, you always have this look that I can’t deny either. *walks over to her bed then gently picks up Ramiel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls a mock-pleading look on his face, then grins at her* You mean that one? Or the crybaby face? Because Ramiel would do that one more than I do. *follows her out of the room, then frowns as she picks up the boy* Oh man, he’s sleeping again? Booorrre-iinnnng.

Ramiel: *makes a weak pathetic groan as he is roused from sleep, then cracks open his eyes and looks up at Jennah, whimpering at her. He then yawns and curls up, wanting to continue sleeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s face and shakes her head* Yes, that one, you little tease. As for a crybaby face, that one is simply too fake for you to ever pull off and you know it. *playfully nudges Seph with her foot as she passes by* You’re not a crier. Perhaps a few years before I got you, you would have been, but Hojo definitely turned you against that habit. *glances down at Ramiel* And yes, he’s sleeping. *moves over to the bed that Seph and her had just set up and then gently sets Ramiel down on it* Welcome to your room, Ramiel.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *sleepily cracks his eyes open, then whimpers slightly at the unfamiliar surroundings. He cautiously sits up, his whimpering slowly increasing in volume, looking around him warily. He is also still relatively asleep, and being woken up is not that favourable to him*

Sephiroth: *folds his arms* He did. I hate him. *glances over at Ramiel* He doesn’t like it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph’s words* No, I don’t think that’s the case. He’s just still tired and not quite yet ready to take in his new surroundings by the look of it. *moves to sit down on the bed next to Ramiel and pats his back* Shh.. It’s all right. You can go back to sleep if you want. But this will be your bed from now on. Does it feel good to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *rubs his eyes, then continues to whimper, though he quietens when Jennah pats his back* No… I’m scared… *looks up at her, miserable, and on the verge of breaking out into tears*

Sephiroth: Phh. *moves towards the doorway, folding his arms* He doesn’t like it at all. What’s there to be scared of? It’s just a room. I have one of my own, but with more toys and mess in it, the latter being because of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to pat Ramiel’s back, but she soon pauses as her attention is drawn to Seph. Glaring at the elder boy, she hisses in irritation and snorts out* Seph, go to your room! I’m tired of your nonsense! Keep this up and I’ll get rid of all your toys and electronics, including your video games, for a week. *hisses in irritation then looks back down at Ramiel* Shh.. there’s nothing for you to be afraid of.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses slightly at Jennah’s anger, then lowers his head and quietly moves away, heading into his room, quietly shutting and locking his door behind him. Once there, he leans against the doorway and sits down behind it to hold it closed*

Ramiel: *seems wary of Jennah now that she’s angry and timidly moves away from her, sliding off the bed, hopping down onto the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head at Ramiel’s actions then slowly moves to follow him* Hey, what are you doing? I’m not going to hurt you. *tries to kneel down next to him* What’s so scary about your new room? I tried to get you as many toys as I thought you’d like.. *looks around then makes one of the plush toys that she had bought for the boy, a dragon, float toward him* Here, this guy can protect you when I’m not around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *stares at the plush toy dragon as it floats towards him, then he clings onto it, grinning slightly at the fact that it’s cuddly and furry. He sits down on the floor with it, seeming calmed and placidated, then looks up at Jennah again, squeaking* *”It’s cold here…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm..? *glances up* Doesn’t feel that different from my bedroom’s temperature to me.. *shrugs then moves to pick him up and place him back on the bed* Let’s see.. Tell me when the temperature is good for you. *closes her eyes and concentrates on slowly warming up the room with a heat spell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *glances around the room, seeming very interested in what Jennah is doing. Once the room is warm, he makes a loud squeaking noise at her as if to tell her that it’s warm enough* Okay, stop!! *grins slightly, then climbs back onto the bed*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.