How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *makes a faint grunting sound as Ramiel puts her weight on her, but doesn’t complain otherwise. Instead, she just pulls the other leg of the pants onto Ramiel then pulls it up all the way to his waist. Soon enough, she feels that it is properly placed. So, she wraps her arms about Ramiel and holds onto him as she stands up* Thank you for cooperating, boy. I appreciate it. Now, what would you like to do, hm? *looks up and smirks* ~You’d better give me a distress signal, Seph. If you get in trouble and don’t tell me, I’ll have to bring you back to life just so I could kill you all over again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You don’t know any ressurrection stuff, mother, do you?”* *frowns as he heads away from the base to hunt* *”Why would you bring me back to life just to kill me again?”* *takes a small knife out of his pocket as he dashes off towards the beach*

Ramiel: *slowly nods his head at Jennah’s comment, then holds onto her as she stands up* Mmm… *glances up the stairs, then back at Jennah, pointing to them* Where did he go? I wanna follow…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles to herself as she receives Sephiroth’s transmission. Still, she keeps her concentration on the boy in her arms* Your brother went outside to get food for his cat. For now, it’s not safe for you to go out there. *pats the top of his head then gently sets him down on her bed* You’re not quite big enough to be safe out there. ~Oh, I’ll just leave the answers to your questions a mystery, my dear son. Let you sweat some as you think it over.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *”I want to go outside too.”* *lowers his head and begins to sulk, also wiggling, wanting to get down from her arms. If Jennah is perceptive, she might notice that the boy is becoming tired and easily irritable*

Sephiroth: *”That doesn’t sound very nice, mother. I could be spending hours pondering this, you know.”* *seems rather happy in his next telepathic communication* *”Do you think Ramiel would eat a crayfish? Or do you think I would have to boil them for him first? I found several swimming around in this small lake.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Ramiel’s protests and just gently nudges him into a lying position on the bed* Not today, little one. You are not accustomed to this place yet. *allows a small cruel smirk appear on her lips* Anyway, if you go out there, a dragon or worse would swoop out and eat you. Do you want to be monster food? ~Hmm… I cannot say whether or not he’d eat them at this stage, but it won’t hurt to try. If you remember, even you ate anything I gave you after getting hungry enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *immediately tries to sit up again, whimpering at her* No… no I don’t… *if successful in his attempts to sit up, he would immediately try to slide down off the bed, running into Sephiroth’s room where the toys are being stored*

Sephiroth: *”His loss if he doesn’t eat them.”* *is silent for a few moments, then he contacts her again, the mental thought that he is in pain is sent through the telepathic link as well* *”Dinner might take a bit longer than I thought… it’s currently pinching me..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at the boy’s energy levels then gives in and moves her hand away* Well, as long as you stay in here, you won’t be eaten by any monsters. You can play with Seph’s cat too, as long as you don’t hurt her. Understand? *her eyes widen as she initially receives Seph’s pained transmission then she rolls her eyes and chuckles* ~Don’t scare me like that, Seph!~ *chuckles* ~I’m certain that you’ll be able to survive the pinching. Just tie the claws shut.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t have anything to tie them shut with… I have to carry these stupid things home alive by their tails so they don’t pinch me.”* *sighs* *”I’m sorry to scare you, mother.”*

Ramiel: *immediately knocks over Seph’s toy box, making a loud clattering noise as it hits the floor, spilling blocks and various other toys out onto the ground. He plucks up some toy cars and other bright coloured things and carries them to the corner to horde*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Seph’s words* ~Oh, what would you ever do without me, boy?~ *chuckles then closes her eyes. After a moment, she casts a spell to send a netting mesh and several bits of string over to Sephy’s location by tracing his life signature. Then she opens her eyes and frowns at the crashing sound* Don’t make too much of a mess, Ramiel. Seph would be less than pleased to have his room messed up.. *shakes her head then looks about* I need to set up a bed for him..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *utterly ignores Jennah, then begins to squeal with delight as he energetically plays with Sephiroth’s toys, hurling some of the blocks across the room, loudly giggling with glee at his fun idea. He then moves underneath Sephiroth’s bed to annoy Cairo*

Cairo: *hisses and rowls at the young boy, fleeing the room shortly afterwards to hop up on Jennah’s bed, seeking sanctuary away from the loud unfamiliar person*

Sephiroth: *doesn’t reply immediately, but seems happy when he finally does* *”That really did the trick! Thanks, mother!”* *pauses* *”A few of these crayfish have egg clutches hiding under their tails, in their swimmerette things. Should I put them back in the water so they can have their babies?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grins at Seph’s thanks and nods* ~You are most welcome, my so-~ *yelps as Cairo hops onto her bed and surprises her. She then sighs and glances toward Sephy’s room* Ramiel, settle down. You can play without causing this much of an uproar. *shakes her head then turns back to paying attention to Sephiroth* ~Yes, the responsible thing would be for you to place them back into the water. You’d only help decrease the population if you eat them as such. The eggs don’t even taste that good.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll do just that, mother.”* *begins to toss some of the crayfish back into the lake, then carries the rest of his haul back towards the base. He aggressively growls at begging birds that screech at him and whacks the ones away that try to peck at his fish* Get lost, you scavengers! Come on, get out of my way! *dashes most of the way back*

Ramiel: *continues to squeal and scream with delight, the occaisonal draconic chirp entering his cacophony of noises. He spills out another box of toys and sits down to play with them now, seeming quite satisfied and happy to get some of his hyperness and glee out in the open*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Ramiel’s squeals of joy and looks up at the ceiling* How was I talked into becoming an adoptive mother again? How, how, how? *shakes her head then moves her left hand out to idly pet Cairo’s back. Eventually, she’d move to lie down, thinking that Ramiel is just making a lot of noise and not doing anything that will endanger anyone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *begins to pile Sephy’s toys in one place on the floor, then lies down next to the pile, quietening down again as he keeps an eye on it, pretending to guard his treasure/hoard* Rrr… *grins and wags his tail, soon settling down again*

Sephiroth: *carries the bag of live crayfish back into the base, then back down the stairs to place on the floor* Mother, here we are! What do I do with them now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *mutters, still lying on the bed at first when Seph enters the room. However, she’d slowly push herself up into a sitting position* I don’t know. See if he’ll eat them as is? *shrugs* That is what I’d do. You’re the one who picked out those things to try to feed him. I don’t even know if he’s hungry yet. You two did eat not too long ago at that restaurant.. *glances at Sephy’s room and cocks her eyebrow as she notices the noises coming from it* I swear, you two are going to make me feel every day of my age..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll keep them in my subspace until later, then… *tosses the net into the air, teleporting them into his subspace pocket* And what are you talking about, mother? How are we going to make you feel your age? *widens his eyes slightly as he hears the growling noise coming from in his room* What’s going on in there? *peers in the doorway and loudly whimpers* You’re completely trashing the place!!

Ramiel: *loudly giggles at Sephy’s reaction and rolls his belly onto the pile of toys, growling back at him* Mine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I mean exactly what I said. You two are going to keep me so occupied that I am going to feel so tired that I’ll definitely feel each day of my very long life all rolled into one. *grins a bit, mostly just over-exaggerating then frowns as she hears Seph’s yell. She then stands up and walks into the doorway. She then groans and moves her right hand to her temple* Ramiel… I told you not to ruin Seph’s belongings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *just grins back at Jennah as he lies on the toys he spilled onto the floor* Mine! *posessively hugs what he can, having fun*

Sephiroth: *growls and moves over to the smaller boy, grabbing him by his shirt collar. He hauls the boy off his pile of toys, then drags him out of the room angrily, causing the boy to scream and whimper in fear. After Sephy has placed Ramiel outside, he steps back and loudly shuts the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances down at Ramiel as he is thrown out of the room then slowly shakes his head* You two are definitely not sharing rooms… *bends down to pick up Ramiel then carries him over to one of the empty rooms that is right next to Sephy’s she then steps inside and looks around* This will be your room, boy. *sets him down* I’ll go get you several toys soon enough, if you are good. *frowns in thought* ~Seph, can you watch over Ramiel for just a bit? I need to get a bed and some other things we forgot so that he has a proper room.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Can we wait a bit, mother? I want to clean up the mess he made first…”* *growls as he tidies up* *”If you want to keep him occupied, just lock him in my room again. That’ll keep him busy. He’d be too busy trashing my toys to even work out you’ve gone.”*

Ramiel: *looks rather upset as he is pulled out of the room, lowering his head as Jennah picks him up* Sorry… *glances around the blank room, then shivers slightly* Don’t like it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods her head* ~Very well, Seph. I can wait until you are ready. However, I do not want more strife between the two of you, so I shall not simply lock him up in your room. I’ll insure that he has plentiful of his own toys to play with as he pleases.~ *looks down at Ramiel* Oh, that’s only because it’s empty at the moment, little one. Once we fill it with a bed and goodies for you, you’ll love it. *kneels down to pat the top of Ramiel’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hope so… I don’t want him breaking my stuff in his random fits of idiocy.”* *spends a good amount of time tidying his bedroom, then walks out into the open again, shutting the door behind him* Okay, what do you want me to do? *blinks as he sees Cairo on Jennah’s bed* Why is she out here?

Ramiel: *hums as Jennah pats his head, then wanders out of the dark unfurnished room again, not seeming to like it very much*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *stepping out into the main bedroom, she looks at Seph before giving him a shrug* I have no idea why she jumped on my bed. I figured that she wanted to sleep there or be comfortable or something. I think Ramiel may have been overactive and scared her, but other than that, I have no clue. *glances back into the bedroom* Just watch over the boy. I’ll be back shortly. *With that, she heads out the base and soon teleports away to a random city in America. She’d be gone for about two and a half hours. When she returns, she moves back down to the room which she proclaimed as Ramiel’s and steps inside so that she can deposit the furniture and new toys for the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*When Jennah returns, Ramiel is fast asleep on her bed, snoring lightly due to the position he is lying in. Cairo is not terribly far away on the bed, but far enough that she’s out of Ramiel’s immediate grabbing range. Sephiroth has since tidied up his room, and is entertaining himself with video games, not seeming to notice that Jennah has returned at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *passes by Ramiel, not overly bothered by the fact that the boy is sleeping on her bed for now. She then steps into his appointed bedroom and looks about the area, slowly thinking of how she is going to lay out this room. After a moment of looking, she pulls the bed out of her sub-space compartment and deposits near the back right corner. Then, she pulls out several more bits of furniture, including a TV with a DVD player and a few books shelves. At long last, she pulls out the toys that she had bought to keep the boy entertained and sets them on the ground for the boy to put up as he pleases later* There..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.