How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head then steps away from Ramiel, not wanting to give him protection at the moment* No, boy. You are the one who misbehaved and attacked your brother. This is something that you must appologize for. *narrows her eyes at Ramiel, trying to determine whether or not he’d scream again then removes the muting spell* And try not to scream so much. We can hear you clearly without all that noise. *glances at Seph* And settle down, you are not seriously injured.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know, but… geez… *rubs his jaw and glares at Ramiel* You kicked me! We’re just trying to help you. If you want to live here, you have to do as mother says.

Ramiel: *keeps advancing towards Jennah as she steps back, stopping again when she narrows her eyes. He lowers his head and cringes, whimpering at her, then he turns his attention towards Sephiroth, looking upset* Mmm.. *timidly reaches out towards the boy, then lightly touches his arm, looking unhappy* Sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Seph’s words* You don’t need to go that far, Seph.. *Shakes her head* I’m not about to kick him out on his ass. *glances down at Ramiel then nods at him and pats his head* Good boy. Now, can we clean your hair? Once we’re done, you can have fun with splashing and all those things that I showed you. Seph might even teach you how to swim. Isn’t that right, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *makes a loud noise in protest to Jennah’s suggestion and folds his arms, not liking it at all. He stands there however and is prepared to put up with it, though he is not at all happy with her now*

Sephiroth: I can teach him how to swim? Here? *frowns and glances at the deeper waters* Are you sure it’s a good idea? Once he goes in over his depth, he could drown. He’s a little kid, remember. They’re really not good at anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s words* I highly doubt that Ramiel will be able to attempt that much with swimming in one day, Seph. *shakes her head then grabs a bottle of shampoo and gently dabs a bit into Ramiel’s hair. Soon after, she begins to massage the substance into the young boy’s scalp* But it would be best if we try to teach him a bit of swimming as soon as possible so that he won’t drown in the future. Anyway, he needs a reward for behaving, don’t you, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares slightly* Reward for behaving? He kicked me. He’s been screaming at us pretty much all of the time since we brought him home. The only reason he’s shutting up now is because he’s afraid to do anything again for now.

Ramiel: *keeps his head still while Jennah washes his hair, whimpering slightly, telepathically expressing to her some of his thoughts about the pain he has received from getting soap in his eyes on previous occaisons*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s statements* Seph, we did not reward his bad behavior at all. His screaming did not affect us for we can simply silence him. Thus, in time, he’ll soon learn that is not going to help him get what he wants. However, now, he is behaving more or less and letting me finish giving him a bath. Hence, we reward the bahavior we like. *shakes her head at Seph* Ignoring what good behavior we get will only insure failure. *glances down at Ramiel* ~Do not worry about the shampoo, boy. I’m being as gentle as I can be and I’ll try to insure that none gets into your eyes.~ *continues to massage the substance into Ramiel’s hair then pulls away and whispers to him* Go ahead and rinse off now, young one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *makes a loud squeaking noise right next to her ear, then promptly dips his head under the water, rubbing his hair vigrously, then he playfully bounds away from her, causing the water to splash and be violently flicked around in his movement and play*

Sephiroth: *sighs* I guess you’re right, mother… I don’t know what else to do with him when he gets pissy with us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph’s statement* Do not worry about that bit, Seph. Your job is to protect him and insure that he remains safe. I’ll handle him when he gets into moods like he had before. Do you think you can handle that? *reaches over to pat her elder son on the head but quickly jumps back and yelps as Ramiel sends splashes of water all over the area* Well, I think he just called for war, don’t you, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, seeming to accept Jennah’s request of him* Alright, mother… I’ll try handling your request. But if he punches me or something, don’t think I won’t punch him back. Or stand there and just take it, anyway… *jumps slightly as the water splashes in their direction, then he broadly smirks and flicks a torrent of water at Jennah before moving off after Ramiel*

Ramiel: *squeals as he sees Sephy come towards him and begins to splash him, squeaking loudly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses at Seph then glares at him* Hey, I thought you were supposed to be on my side of the war. You little traitor! *grins at him then shoves a torrent of water at both boys, wanting to encourage the playfulness going on right now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly chuckles with laughter and springs away from Jennah, splashing water back at her as he flees* I’m on nobody’s side, mother! It’s every one for themselves! *makes a loud laughing sound as he bounds at Ramiel, splashing the boy’s head with a torrent of water*

Ramiel: Rrrr!! *wags his stumpy tail and jerks his head back, moving his hands up to block as the water comes at him* Stop! *giggles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, well then, we’ll see how far you get, Seph. *smirks and submerges herself into the water, soon swimming to Seph’s location. She then begins to tickle the boy while she’s still underwater*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Loudly yelps and is utterly distracted from continuing his assault on Ramiel, trying to grab at Jennah’s hands, springing away from her shortly afterwards* Hey come on, cut it out! *leaps up onto the heating rocks, then climbs onto the higher ones*

Ramiel: *just stares at Sephy, seeming to be a little bit afraid of his behaviour now, and checks the water, trying to work out what he was fleeing from, wary and frightened now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grins as she emerges from the water and then sets her right hand on her hip, somewhat mocking Seph with her posture* Oh, stop your whining, boy. All’s fair in love and war. Haven’t you learned that yet? *glances over at Ramiel then sighs at him* Settle down, little one. There’s nothing for you to fear.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tongue out at Jennah from his place on the rock, assuming he’s safe for the time being* Shut up, mother. What would you know anyway? If all’s fair, then me being up here’s fair. So there! *pokes his tongue out further, then places his hands at the sides of his head, wiggling the fingers in a mocking gesture*

Ramiel: *chuckles softly at Jennah, giving her a weak grin* No’me… *tries to splash water at her, grinning further*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, so you aren’t scared, boy? Hrm.. We’ll see what we can do about that. *playfully tickles him then carries Ramiel out of the springs. As soon as both she and Ramiel are out of the water, she gives Sephy a wicked grin and casts a spell to make a “pool” of frigid cold water fall down on top of the boy. Meanwhile, she walks over to the towels and sets Ramiel down on the ground before dropping a towel over his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *backs away from Jennah slowly, whimpering in fear. When she tickles him, he wriggles and squirms, giggling in amusement* Aaah, no! *yelps as he is picked up and clings onto Jennah’s arm, staring wide eyed ahead of him, wanting to know where they are going now. Once his feet are on the ground again, he calms down, at least until the towel is dumped over his head* No! *despite his protesting, he is giggling*

Sephiroth: *continues to poke out his tongue at Jenna, yelping as he is doused with icy cold water. He leaps into the deeper warmer part of the spring to warm up again* *”Meanie!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats Ramiel’s head, or at least the lump where his head is. She then grabs a towel for herself and begins to dry herself off* ~I must wonder where the hell you have learned these words. I never use such words as “meanie”. They are just… too… childish.~ *shakes her head and continues to dry off. Once she is done, she puts on a robe and looks down at Ramiel* Are you dry yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *breaks the water’s surface again after diving in, gasping for air for a couple of moments before turning his attention on Jenna, glaring at her* It was still mean of you to do! *coughs slightly and gets out of the water, shaking himself off in the same manner he’s seen Cairo do before, grinning. He walks over to Jennah and slaps her butt with his wet hand, darting off into the bedroom with his towel*

Ramiel: *rubs his hair dry with the towel, then begins to clumsily rub the rest of him dry, still dripping wet in several places when he dumps the towel on the ground, having finished with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *devilishly grins at Seph as he accuses her of being mean* What do you expect of me? For me to be a cuddly and overly doting of you? *yelps as Seph slaps her butt then grins* You’re a pain in the ass as well, you know? *glances down at Ramiel as he dumps his towel then looks him over* Hmm.. I suppose that is good enough. *grabs one of Seph’s old robes and offers it to the younger boy* Here, put this on. It’ll keep you warm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Mmm? *glances up at the robe, not knowing what it is at first. He takes it anyway and examines it, pulling it over his head, placing one arm through a sleeve. He holds the arm up in the air and begins to giggle, amused by what he’s doing*

Sephiroth: *calls back from the bedroom* No, but you’re the parent, or at least the one who stole me from the laboratory! You’re supposed to shut up and support me. *laughs and moves into his room so he can dry off properly and put some clothing on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph, I could just kick you out and let you become a treat for a tyranasaur, rat hair! *chuckles slightly then moves to pat the top of Ramiel’s head* Yea, just put it on. You’re doing fine. *steps away from him* I suppose I should put up the clothes for you… We also need to set up a bed for you. *moves into the main bedroom then opens up her sub-space compartment. Soon afterward, all the clothes that Seph had picked out for Ramiel fall down onto the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *squeaks, eyes widening, seeming really offended. He yells out his response to her from his room, now sounding over-drammatically angry* Rat hair!? *wraps the towel around his waist and bounds out of the bedroom, running into Jennah’s room, his hands balled into fists* I ough’ta bash you for that!! *charges Jennah’s leg, then playfully tries to bite the flesh above her knee*

Ramiel: *pulls the robe over his head, clumsily spending his time putting it on* Done! *waves, trying to get her attention, also trying to seek her approval. He bounds after her as she moves into the bedroom, loudly squeaking, continuing trying to get her attention. When the clothing is dumped onto the ground, he immediately reaches down to pick some up, wanting to help*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and glances down at Sephy as he charges up to her and lowers himself to bite her knee* Aren’t you a bit tall to be targetting that section of my body, Seph? *shakes her head and smirks at him* Anyway, with the way you don’t keep your hair clean, yes, it is rat grey. Clean it more often and it might get more of a sheen and shimmer to it. *leans down to flick the tip of Seph’s nose, trying to get him to move away from her knee. Then she glances over at Ramiel and grins at him* Do you know how to fold clothes, little one?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.