How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do I hate about baths? I was nice and dry, and now I’m wet. And when I ge—*stumbles back as Jennah splashes him in the face, then he makes a playful growl at her and splashes her back, bounding away, laughing* Hey that’s no fair!

Ramiel: *doesn’t seem concerned with Jennah’s clothing at all and hides in the back corner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at her elder son* My, haven’t I taught you anything yet? All’s fair in love and war. *winks at Seph and sends another large splash of water at the boy* Anyway, your hair is so very dirty at the moment. One would think you had dull dirty-blonde hair and not beautiful silver locks. *smirks then slips under the water, intending to swim over to Seph’s location and drag him under by pulling on his feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Dirt is a natural colour. There’s nothing wrong with it. *keeps a close eye on Jennah, moving back out of the way as she swims under the water and over to him. He stumbles back, yelping as his escape attempts fail and flails his arms as he is dragged off his feet, crashing into the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph as she pulls him under the water then reaches up to roughly rub her hand through his hair. However, she soon lets go of the boy so he can surface, also pushing herself up to the surface as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *struggles under the water’s surface, flustered as Jennah rubs her hand in his hair. He gets to his feet again, gasping for air as he breaks the water’s surface* Aaagh!! *covers his head with his hands, growling* Mooommm!! What the heck did you do that for? *shakes his head like a dog, wanting to fix his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph* Oh, nothing much. But it was fun. *Smirks at her boy then moves over to the side of the springs. She then gathers up a bottle of shampoo before walking up behind Sephers. She then dumps a large glob onto the top of his head and begins to massage the cleansing agent into his hair* Now to make you all nice and handsome again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs slightly, then shakes his head again, trying to get water out of his ears* I’m glad one of us found it fun… *despite his complaint, he is still grinning. When Jennah places the shampoo in his hair and begins to massage it in, he stays still for her, also finding her fingers massaging his scalp to be very nice* Thank you mother… *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You know that you’re always welcome, my son. *grins at Seph and continues to lather up his hair, occasionally stopping to remove a tick from his hair. She then sighs and shakes her head* We’re going to need to get a parasite treatment for you soon, Seph… You’re going to hate that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Parasite treatment? Why? *frowns and reaches up to scratch at his head* I’m not infested with parasites or anything, mother. I’d know if I was, and I’d tell you about it. I’m alright. *tries to wiggle away from her, wanting to wash his hair alone now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes then pulls her right hand away and holds the most recent tick that she pulled out of his hair in front of his nose* This most certainly looks like a parasite to me, Seph. *shakes her head at him and tries to hold him still* Just let me finish here, Seph. I can get rid of the fully grown ones.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles irritably, but ends up staying still, putting up with her picking at his hair* Alright, but hurry up, OK? And make Ramiel come out here. It’s not fair that he’s allowed to get out of having a bath while I have to sit here and put up with you pulling at my hair. *glares at the tick and makes a mock chomping motion at it with his jaws*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *quickly squishes the tick then tosses it into the water before returning to her task of picking through her son’s hair* I’ll take as long as it takes, Seph. Just be glad that you only have hair on the top of your head. *spends another few minutes picking out parasites from his hair then pats his back* That will do for now, but we still will need to get something to get rid of the eggs later. As for Ramiel.. do you want to get out prematurely and freeze off your ass just to bring him in here? *shakes her head then begins to lather shampoo into her own hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do, just to level the fairness. He’s going to scream at me though… or holler and cry. He’s not going to like it. *sighs and splashes himself off, then moves out of the spring, running into Jenna’s room to look for Ramiel* Come on, get out of hiding and have a bath. *scowls* If I have to, you have to. If you’re going to live here, you need to do as mother says.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs as she hears Seph’s comments to Ramiel and shakes her head* Seph, you don’t know where he is, do you? He’s in the closet, I can definitely sense him there. *continues to lather up her hair, taking a few minutes to insure that none of Seph’s parasites had migrated to her own hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He’s in the closet? *shivers slightly and moves into Jenna’s closet, soon spotting the boy* Come on. *grabs Ramiel’s arm and tries to pull him out of it* Mother wants you to wash off. Get a move on, I’m really cold and wet.

Ramiel: No! *cries and resists against Sephy for all he’s worth, growling at him* NO!! NNOO!!! *begins to holler the word angrily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at all the commotion that is emanating from the next room. However, she chooses to let the two boys handle themselves. Instead, she finishes lathering up her hair then ducks under the surface of the water so that she could rinse off. Once that is done, she swims over to the soap and begins to cleanse off her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ignores Ramiel’s screaming and aggressively drags him out of the closet, yanking him hard again as he tries to grip onto the doorframe* Shut up, Ramiel! Mother said… *continues to tug him through the room* ….that you have to take a bath. So if I have to, you have to as well. OK?

Ramiel: *continues his loud angry screaming and grabs ahold of the bedpost once he gets close enough* No! NO! *sways his tail, trying to hit Sephiroth with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly groans at all the noise that Ramiel is making and sets the soap to the side. She then gets up out of the springs. Grumbling as she walks, she soon makes it over to where the boys are struggling then leans in to grab onto Ramiel and quickly pull him away from the bed post. She then turns around, silently heading back to the springs while keeping a tight grip on the young boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is still screaming when Jennah moves over to him. He cowers as she stands over him, screaming once more as she rips him away from the bed post. He flails his limbs and yells even louder, trying to whack her with his tail, or his heels*

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jennah* Thank you… seriously, just smack him or something. He’s being an asshole now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Ramiel’s protests* Be silent. We are not going to hurt you. *grits her teeth then steps into the springs once more. Once there, she firmly sets Ramiel down into the water and holds him there. Then, she settles herself down into the water as well* Seph, can you come back here? It’ll be easier if one of us holds this boy and the other scrubs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slightly shivers as he moves back into the hot spring area, sighing at the fact Jennah has to restrain Ramiel* I’m coming… *steps back into the water and moves over to them, holding onto Ramiel’s legs* How are we going to do this? Man… he was better when he was sleeping all the time…

Ramiel: *continues to scream angrily as he is held in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs and casts a spell to mute the screaming boy before looking at Seph* Go get the soap. I’m larger and stronger than you, so I’ll hold him still. *tries to telepathicly send Ramiel soothing thoughts, wanting him to settle down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I don’t know if it’s going to work… *picks up the soap and begins to lather Ramiel down, despite his flailing and protesting* At least he can’t scream at us now that you’ve silenced him. But he can still kick me in the face. *continues to wash the boy, soon becoming amused* Hah, he has a small penis.

Ramiel: *sends a very sharp aggressive telepathic signal to Jennah that he doesn’t want to have bath and he was fine before. He is also upset that he never got to play as she said he could before when they were outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* You have a relatively small penis as well. Hrmph, you’ll probably think that what you have at current is quite minuscule once you fully grow up. *sighs at Ramiel’s telepathic message then begins streaming to him ideas on how to play while in the water and have fun in the bath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at Jennah and shrugs* I don’t care too much. It’s just funny. *washes Ramiel’s belly and legs, seeming amused, at least until he is sharply kicked in the jaw, causing him to slip and lose his balance, splashing back into the water. He comes up again, loudly whimpering, holding his jaw, seeming quite upset and angry* That hurt, damn you! *blinks tears back out of his eyes and balls his hands into fists, snarling*

Ramiel: *is beginning to calm down when Jenna telepathically feeds him advice on how to play in the water, until Sephy growls at him. He cringes at Sephy’s anger and backs down, trying to cling onto Jennah as a means of protection now*

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.