How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances over at Ramiel then nods at Seph’s assessment* ~Yes, I suppose you’re right. He also has only had just barely a week away from Hojo’s grimy paws, so it’ll probably take him a bit more time to recover from that. I just hope we don’t have to deal with many more wails like we did earlier.~ *continues moving forward, walking relatively normally and not bothering with stealth. Still, her footsteps are relatively silent since she was always taught not to draw that much attention to herself while walking* ~Might I inquire though, Seph, what exactly are you trying to stalk? We’re only returning to the base.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh, mother… I’m not actually trying to stalk anything in particular. I’m screwing around. It’s just fun.”* *broadly smirks and dives into a bush, staying deathly silent as he waits for Jennah to near him* *”You don’t mind, do you?”*

Ramiel: *becomes nervous at Sephy’s behaviour and slows down again, wanting to seek refuge behind Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s antics, but allows herself a small smile and chuckles* ~No, I suppose it doesn’t hurt for you to have fun in such ways. Just be careful with your play, alright?~ *glances back at Ramiel before sighing at him* Stay close to me. I’ll keep you safe, little one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the bush he is currently in shakes slightly as he shifts positions, eyeing Jennah as she comes towards him. When she is close enough, he springs out of the bush, landing in front of Jennah’s feet, making a loud ‘blarr!’ing noise at her, chuckling afterwards*

Ramiel: *hides behind Jennah as Sephy pounces out of the bush*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is completely unphased by Seph’s actions, mostly because she knew where the boy was the entire time. So, she continues to casually walk toward the base* “Blarr” isn’t that much of a battle-cry, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, really? What is? *follows Jennah this time, shaking leaves and twigs off himself* Hmph… it scared Ramiel at least. *grins at the younger boy* Didn’t it? You’re scared of everything, at least I scared somebody with my pouncing.

Ramiel: *shakes his head and runs ahead of Sephy, trying to get ahead of Jennah too* No!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a loud sigh and just looks up toward the sky* Boys… How the hell did I ever become a mother of adopted children again? Some fate must know the answer… *smirks at her own musings and shakes her head, just watching where she’s going for now to insure that she doesn’t step or trip over either of the two boys*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *playfully sneaks up behind Ramiel, reaching out to aggressively hug him* You chose to do that by yourself, mother! *smirks and pulls back, taking Ramiel down with him, landing on his back so the boy would land down on him and not hurt himself* And then you listened to me when we got this guy. *chuckles as he gets elbowed*

Ramiel: *loudly yelps as he is hugged* No!! *makes an angry crying noise as he tumbles back, trying to kick Sephy as he goes down. When that doesn’t work, he tries elbowing Sephy in the stomach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, I think it all started with a future version of you. Hrmph. *Shakes her head* Of course, I guess I can’t blame you for that Sephiroth’s interference, now can I? Though I can blame you all I want for getting a second boy. *grins at the two boys then speaks to Ramiel* Tickle him, Ramiel. That’s his weakness.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Huh? *looks down at Sephy, then pulls up his shirt and begins to tickle his stomach. After a few moments he loudly chuckles, trying to hold Sephy down so he can tickle him more*

Sephiroth: Its not my fault you said yes to it! *tenses* No mom, don’t tell him tha– *breaks out into a fit of laughter, grabbing at Ramiel, trying to pull him off* Stop it! Oh god, stop! *continues to loudly laugh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *broadly grins as she stops to watch the two boys. After a moment, she begins to chuckle and shakes her head* Alright, enough you two. We need to get inside so Ramiel can put on some of his new clothes and you both can get clean. Don’t you want to see Cairo again, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to laugh, so far unsuccessful to shove Ramiel off himself* I want to, but I can’t get up! *soon becomes a little frustrated* Okay Ramiel, stop it, huh?

Ramiel: *grins and continues to tickle Sephy despite his protests, not getting the hint*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs and kneels down next to the boys. She soon scoops up Ramiel into her arms and begins to carry him along with her to the base* That’s enough play for now. We’re going home… You can play with toys there. Don’t you want that, little one?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Toys? *blinks, then slowly nods his head* Want to play… *moves his arms out to hold onto her, looking at the road ahead now*

Sephiroth: Thanks, mother… *gets to his feet again and dusts off his clothes* Come on. I bet Cairo’s going to wake up soon and demand her dinner. *runs ahead of Jennah and dashes off in the direction of the base, dashing the rest of the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Ramiel* You’ll get to play as much as you want. Or until you break one of Seph’s toys and he starts whining in turn. *opens the door to the base and begins heading downstairs. As she moves, she calls out to Seph* Do you want to check and insure that Centra got rid of all those mice, Seph? We did have her fumigating this place when we left. *enters her quarters then sets Ramiel down on the ground, also canceling the “leash spell”. However, she does set up a containment spell, similar to Cairo’s, that won’t let him go into any rooms where he shouldn’t be or would get hurt.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls back out to her* Centra got rid of the mice, mom! *watches her enter the room and picks up his sleepy pet cat* I don’t think she missed us at all, did you Cairo? *holds up the young cat, who tiredly yawns and blinks, still half asleep*

Ramiel: *immediately wanders over to Sephiroth once placed on the ground, wide eyed and curious as he looks at Cairo, having never seen a cat before* Oooh… *reaches out, wanting to touch her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph’s words* Good. It’s quite annoying how those rodents get everywhere. *shakes her head as if to toss aside the thoughts and clear her head. Then she grins at her sons* Have fun, you two. I’m going to clean off. *strolls into the bathing room and begins to strip down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at Jennah* Have a good time with that, mother. I’ll look after my pet cat. *frowns at Ramiel* Alright, look at her, touch and pat her if you want, but don’t pick her up or chase her or pull her tail. She’s still kind of little and delicate. *places Cairo on the ground, who cautiously sniffs Ramiel before bounding under the bed*

Ramiel: *stays deathly still as he’s sniffed, making a loud dissapointed upset noise as the cat runs away from him* Come back! *crouches on his hands and knees and looks under the bed, whimpering, wanting to play with Cairo*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *fully strips down after a few minutes and then kicks her clothing to the side. She soon steps into the water and settles down in the shallows so that she can soak for a bit. She looks back toward the main bedroom after a few minutes and calls out* When you two are ready, please at least have Ramiel come in here. The boy needs to be cleansed off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and moves over to Ramiel, hugging him, picking him up also, carrying him into the hot springs area* I’m glad to bring him in here. Not even five minutes to do what he wants to in the base, and he already wants to harass my cat. *frowns and carries Ramiel to the water’s edge*

Ramiel: *loudly screeches in protest, then begins to wail and cry, not wanting to have a bath*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances over at the boys and chuckles at Seph’s words* Oh, as if you don’t want to harass your cat all day long, Seph. *winks at him* I know how much you are fascinated by everything she does. *turns her attention to Ramiel* Settle down, little one. The springs are very comfortable, you’ll see. You can have lots of fun in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think he believes you at all, mother… *tries to strip Ramiel down, sighing at his current behaviour* Stop it. Anyone would think I’m trying to kill you or something. *despite Ramiel’s protests, he manages to strip him down, then lets go of him* Okay, go into the water.

Ramiel: *wiggles and struggles against Sephy, yelling angrily at him. He tries to punch the older boy a few times, frustrated when it does nothing. When he is let go, he runs out of the hot spring area, completely naked, yelling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head at Ramiel* Well, he can’t get far. *sighs and just allows herself to settle in the water* ~Ramiel, please come back. It’s very comfortable here. You’ll see.~ *looks over at Seph* You might as well take a bath as well, young man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles in protest, but strips down, flicking his clothing off to the side* Alright, mother. *moves into the water, shaking his head* I don’t think the younger guy is going to come back in a hurry. *moves towards Jennah, wanting to steal the soap from her*

Ramiel: *moves to hide in Jennah’s walk-in closet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is only sittine nearby the soap and not using it, so Seph would have an easy time gathering it from its resting spot* What is with you boys and hating baths anyway? *shakes her head* They are quite relaxing and comfortable. *smirks and splashes some water into Seph’s face while he’s still nearby*

*If Ramiel is sensitive about blood, he might not be in a favorable spot. There are several clothes int he back of the closet that have been soaked in blood in the past and yet to be cleaned*

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.