How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo weakly laughs at Jennah, narrowing his eyes at her attempt to kill him. He continues to flay the tentacles at her chest and torso area, but the movement is uncoordinated and the tentacles were hastily formed so they don’t carry much muscle, structure, or power. He silently moves his mouth as if he’s speaking, but communicates with her telepathically.

*”You are the fool. Do you really think that snapping off my head will kill me?”* As he speaks, the masses of flesh on his chest and back begin to shift again, taking a few moments to form another identical Hojo-head on his left flank. The telepathic source comes from the original head initially, but soon shifts to the second one as he kills off the first. *”My new powers are no match for you! I am invincible! I am a God!!”* His tone of voice is desperate and slightly panicked. He seems to be unsure of what he is saying, also.

Another moment later, he severs all ties completely to his original head, causing it to die off, slide out of Jennah’s paws and lifelessly fall onto the ground with a slight splattering sound, his glasses clattering on the tiled floor as they fall off the head’s nose bridge.

*”Fool – as long as Jenova’s will exists to feed me, I will not die. Your persuit is pointless, pointless as your life since it began!”*

His constant flesh-shifting has drained down his life energy considerably by now. So much so, that in a desperate attempt to keep himself from falling over from fatigue in front of Jennah, he hastily forms a bat-like wing on his back with spiderweb flesh membrane, waving it at the air in an attempt to catch stray energies drifting around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses then glares at the new head before moving back a step or two. She studies Hojo’s appearance then snarls in distaste* You are a fool, that is all you are. Abominations can always be killed. *With that, she casts a spell to pull out a pair of plama-swords from her sub-space compartment. They some appear in her hands and she swiftly activates them. The energy swords ignite in a flash of light and begin to loudly hum as their energy sparks about the air.

As soon as she has her weapons in hand, she lunges at Hojo again, first stabbing the sword in her left hand straight through his chest before using the other sword to slash off one of his wings*

Everything that lives in this plane will eventually die. You will never be a god as long as you are a physical entity. *chuckles at the very thought* And you will never have the skill or intelligence to even challenge a demi-god for their position. Now, die like the parasitic worm that you are! *she tears the sword in his chest out, ripping it through even more flesh by brining it out at a harsh angle rather than just pulling it back. Soon afterwards, she moves in an attempt to slash out his new head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *can really only sit there for the time being and fan his energy collecting wing at the air now. He makes a painful throaty noise as the first sword is plunged into his chest, and the Jenova flesh simmers and boils, liquifying as it is stabbed. The wing simply falls off and lands on the ground with a wet splatter as it hits the tiles, and Hojo’s entire form begins to disintergrate* *”Waste of space! I’m a god, and you’ll never be able to take it away from me! I own this planet and all the energy contained within… limitless energy…”*

He softly chuckles, seeming amused as the sword is ripped through his chest cavity. Melting Jenova cells expose rib and soft internal organs, ripped, damaged and bleeding profusely by the sword’s work inside his torso. As his head is cut off, the man’s body lifelessly falls to the floor, the Jenova cells forming a dark blue liquified puddle on the floor around what was left of Hojo’s corpse, rib bone and organs exposed to the air, lifeless now. The puddle of fluids around the corpse continues to dissipate, both red with blood, and dark blue*

*After another five minutes or so, a small platoon of guards rush up the stairs to the 70th level, only being able to stare at the scene. A few rush away again to be sick*

*The highest ranking guard cautiously moves over, nervous. He holds a large gun in his hand, but does not point it at Jennah* He’s dead now… right? We thought he was dead before, but… he just went weirdo on us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *at first, she ignores the guard and continues to slice at the pile of flesh with the plasma swords, trying to insure that she had utterly decimated Hojo’s cell structure with the extreme heat generated by the plasma. She allows herself a small bit of satisfaction as she watches the flesh bubble and pop. Still, she refuses to assume that just because he’s a steaming pile of organs that he can’t reform. Once the batteries for the swords dies out, she snorts and steps back.

Tossing the used-up swords, she takes a step back then glances about at the guards that had entered the area. She chuckles at the few that run off toward the bathrooms, or wherever elese they thing is apporpriate. However, her mirth quickly evaperates into stoic seriousness as she looks at the guards that are still around*

Idiotic humans. You should have noticed that he was “weirdo” well before this incident. But yes, he should be dead this time around. *She snorts in aggitation then heads toward the nearest window, desiring to return to her adopted sons*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*one of the guards moves over to the pile of bloodied mess with a can of petroleum gas and pours it over the discoloured pile before setting it on fire. He watches Jennah move out the window and fly off, glad to be rid of her. After she is gone, he orders his other men to keep a controlled watch of the burning pile, and to get fire extinguishers after it’s burned out*

Seph: *just stares out the window, seeming rather bored as he longingly watches surfers move past the window, as well as head for the beach*

Ramiel: *is still fast asleep, and curled up in the sheets. If Jennah picks him up when she returns, he wouldn’t wake up, but she might find that he would feel like he’s running a fever*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs in relief as she encounters no resistance on her way out of the building. So, she immediately takes to the air and begins to soar toward Costa Del Sol. After several hours, she finally reaches the outskirts of the tourist town and lands. Upon touching the ground, the sorceress shifts back into her natural form and quickly walks to the hotel where she left the two boys.

At about 6 in the evening, Jennah finally steps into the hotel room* I’m back, as I promised. *looks about the room and frowns as she spots Ramiel* … Seph, how long has that boy been sleeping? Has he woken up at all today? Has he eaten or drank anything?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *has resumed playing video games when Jennah returns. As she opens the door, he drops the controller and runs over to greet her, grinning like mad* Hello mother! Did it go well? *blinks as she mentions Ramiel* Huh? Oh, no – he hasn’t really done anything. He’s been sleeping all day. You said to let him adjust and let him get comfortable around us, so I left him alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs then shakes her head* Yes, I suppose I did say that, Seph. Still, you should start getting concerned if someone doesn’t wake up at all during the course of a day. *steps aside from Sephy and then walks over to Ramiel. She leans over the bed and gently nudges the boy before noticing the heat emanating from his skin* Shit.. *quickly picks up Ramiel* Seph, get your stuff and Cairo together. We’re going home, now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *initially begins to whine, wanting to challenge Jennah’s authority, but stops again when he notices the seriousness of her tone* What is it, mother? *frowns and quickly packs up his video games, putting the console back away into its box, also moving under the bed to retrieve his pet cat* What’s wrong?

Ramiel: *doesn’t protest much initially when Jennah picks him up, and sleepily opens his eyes, focussing them on her. He begins to make soft grumbling noises, then yawns and closes his eyes again* Mmm….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently cradles Ramiel in her arms and pats the top of his head* Your brother has a fever. We need to get him someplace where he can be treated as soon as possible. So, we’re going home. *glances over at Sephy and nods in approval* Thank you for not arguing. Is that all of it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* My boxed stuff, the cat, and my clothes are all I have. I’m ready to go. *sighs at Jennah’s words* When did he get a fever? He seemed fine earlier. Maybe if he sleeps it off, he’ll get over it. That’s what I do when I’ve eaten too much food.

Ramiel: **settles in Jennah’s arms, resting his head against her chest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s question and slowly shakes her head* I’m sorry, Seph, but I don’t know the exact time. It must have been over the night. He didn’t seem sick to me last night. *glances over at Seph’s belongings then sends them into sub-space* And I don’t think sleep alone will be able to heal him. *frowns* We’ll go home and have Centra look over him. *moves closer to Seph then casts a spell to transport the trio back to Halcyon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *picks up Cairo and hugs onto her, not wanting her to be sent to subspace as well* Do you really think Centra will be able to tell us what’s wrong? I dunno about it, mother… she doesn’t seem like the type of computer that can do things like that. You could look up a list of symptoms and guess, but… *shrugs* Can she really do that? *shivers with nervousness due to being out in the open and heads for the base*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at Seph and slowly nods* Yes, she should have enough medical equipment within the base to be able to examine Ramiel. If she doesn’t… *deeply frowns* I’ll think of something else when that time comes. For now, I need to trust that everything will work out. *stays close by Seph, doing her best not to overstep his pace and move past him. Soon afterwards, she enters the base and begins heading down into the medical laboratory*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows along after Jennah, carrying Cairo with him. Once they’re inside the base, he parts company with the woman, returning the young cat to Jennah’s quarters* *”What if it’s something that Centra can’t fix or diagnose?”* *places the kitten on the bed, then moves out of the room again to run through the base, wanting to meet up with Jennah once again* Is he going to be OK?

Ramiel: **just keeps his eyes closed, trying to continue sleeping, seeming quite lethargic right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at Seph and releases an exasperated sigh* Boy, I need a bit more time to be able to say whether he’ll be fine or not. Still, it’s probably just a flu or some other virus like that. *sets Ramiel down on an examination table. Soon, Centra extends her monitoring equipment and metallic tentacles so that she can diagnose Ramiel’s condition. There is a screen to the left side of the room that reads out the results of each scan*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Depending how detailed Centra’s scans are, she might be able to pick up on the fact that there is a medical stent-like device embedded in Ramiel’s shoulder flesh that has a slow-release function in it to continually feed the liquid contained inside into the boy’s bloodstream. It used to contain much the same concoction of chemicals that Hojo had been injecting into Sephy in order to make him grow into a super soldier. The stent has run out of chemicals to feed into the boy, and so he is mostly suffering from withdrawal symptoms now that his body has no more of the chemicals and drugs in his system.

As for his overall physical condition, his muscle tone is weak. He is quite undernourished due to the fact he hasn’t been fed the proper amount of nutrients, and he is underweight for his size and age*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *a deep frown forms on her lips as she reads the scans* Ah, so he’s the same as Seph on that regards… *slowly shakes her head* Damn. A lifetime of torture for that boy as well.. *begins pressing in commands for Centra to remove the device that had been embedded into Ramiel’s flesh, not wanting him to have any foreign devices like that. Soon after that, she approaches the boy. Pulling out one of the hypodermic needles that are filled with the formula meant for Seph from her sub-space pocket, Jennah prepares to inject it by finding Ramiel’s vein in his right arm. Once that is done, she gently pushes the needle into the vein and injects the substance.

As soon as she is done administering the Mako, drugs, and Jenova cells, Jennah steps away from the boy and looks back at Seph* Go to the food storage and get out something for this one to eat. He’s famished.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *squeaks and howls in pain as Centra pulls the device from his shoulder, leaving a puncture-type wound in the shoulder flesh where the device used to be once it’s been removed* Owww!! *begins to cry, so preoccupied with his shoulder injury that he doesn’t notice when Jennah injects him up with the substance she had developed for Sephy. He just clutches at his bleeding shoulder and continues to loudly cry, both because of shock, and because it hurts*

Seph: Huh? Like what? *quickly nods his head* Do you want me to bring meat, or fruit?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *is undisturbed by Ramiel’s cries and continues with her work. Her tentacle-extensions curl about the boy’s figure to get at the open wound. As soon as they are in position, she begins to stitch together the area so that it will properly heal*

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s question* Just bring whatever you think he’d like to eat, Seph. I bet he’d eat cardboard at the moment if we told him it was edible. *pats Ramiel’s back as she continues to inject the formula into his vein. Once it is all gone, she pulls the hypodermic out of his skin and tosses it to the side* Shh… every thing’s alright. Calm down, little one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *continues to cry and tries to grab at one of Centra’s mechanical tentacle extentions, aggressively whacking one of them away. When that doesn’t work, he curls into a tight ball on the table, loudly whimpering in fear, visibly shaking*

Seph: Yuck… I’ll try finding something appetizing then. *runs out of the room, not returning for a few minutes. He walks back into the room with a bag of peanuts and some apples*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head and moves her hands to massage Ramiel’s back and shoulders* Shh, it’s all right. You’ll be fine and safe soon enough. *looks up as she spots Seph’s return then tilts her head* Is that really a filling meal? I thought you call those sort of things snacks whenever you ask me to get them for you… *frowns in thought and confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: They are snacks. And when you fill up on them, you can get fat. Thus, he can use them to get fatter, right? *sets the peanut bag down beside Ramiel, as well as the apples* Go on, eat something.

Ramiel: *makes a loud upset noise and kicks the bag of peanuts onto the floor when they are placed down nearby him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Seph’s reasoning and shakes her head* Seph, would you really find a snack appropriate if you had gone without food for say three days? I highly doubt the answer will be “yes”. Go and get your new brother a proper meal. And don’t mess it up this time. *picks up one of the apples and holds it up against Ramiel’s lips* Go ahead, eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: He’s not going to eat raw meat, mother… trust me on that one. Not yet, anyway… *sighs* We don’t have any other food around here, either. Not ordinary people food anyway. So what am I supposed to do? *looks upset now*

Ramiel: *plucks the apple out of Jennah’s hand and begins to voraciously eat it*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.