How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs as she looks down at Seph* You know full well what type of shape I was in when I came home. I just simply didn’t have the strength to take care of Hojo then. *Frowns at the news casts* Looks like they’re coving it up… Damn! I guess I am going to have to go there and check personally. Will you be alright in watching over your new brother for a bit longer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I know, mom, I could have helped you out… and… wait. What? *blinks* You’re going back? *makes a loud protesting whimper* Again!? No, mother! You nearly died before! And the time before that, you were caught and shoved in with me. No, I don’t normally question your judgement, mother, but this time I must rise up against your authority. I don’t want you to go back!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns at Sephy’s complaints and quickly moves to kneel down before him* Shh.. Seph, calm down. I’ll be fine. *brushes her hand against his face* For all we know, Shin-Ra’s guards already killed Hojo. So, this could be a simple reconnaissance mission. *moves her hand to massage the top of his head* Either way, Hojo can never be as powerful as Jenova was. I will be fine. I promise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks his eyes and turns his head away as hot tears begin to prickle at them* I want you to come back OK.. *whimpers* Alright? *moves forwards, then tries to hug her* Hojo’s weak compared to Jenova. You can easily kick his ass, just don’t get caught by the others.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smiles and happily allows her son to hug him, soon returning the embrace* I promise, I’ll come back. I won’t ever let you be alone. You don’t deserve to ever be alone ever again. *begins to softly hum to Seph, trying to keep him happy and content*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just clings onto Jennah, but doesn’t calm down for a few minutes. He sighs and slowly shakes his head* Alright… I’ll look after Ramiel while you’re away. It’s going to be hard, though, he still doesn’t really like us too much yet, does he?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns* It took you some time to get used to me, if you remember, Seph. Just give him time and he’ll learn to accept us as family. He’s been through a lot. *releases a soft grunt* Now, can you let go of me? I can’t go check out the situation with you clinging onto me like this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *steps back from Jennah and finally lets go of her, sighing* Alright, mother… sorry. I’ll keep an eye on Ramiel while you’re gone. Just come back soon, OK? I don’t want you to get captured again. *grins slightly* If you do that, we’ll run out of food, or somebody will come into this room and, well… they’ll probably report us to the labs and have us taken back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Stands up and nods at her Seph* I promise you, I will return to you within a few hours. My prior capture was because I didn’t want to… *shakes her head* Let’s just say that I won’t hold back if they try such nonsense once more. *reaches over to pat her son’s head then moves toward the window, shifting into her hybrid form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just moves to sit on the floor and watches her leave, unhappy, but accepting of the fact now*

If Jennah were to move to the ShinRa building, she would discover the entire building is shut down for the day and all the entrances on ground level are covered with guards and “Do Not Cross” lines. There are more security guards and even some SOLDIERs patrolling the upper levels. On Level 62, there are cleanup crews in special HAZMAT style suits. Overall, high security, a lot of trained men who are guarding the building, and no sign of Jenova or Hojo anywhere*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *spreads open her wings then leaps into the air. She takes a few minutes to gain sufficient altitude to not be easily seen before she soars over to the Shin-Ra building. It doesn’t take her long to spot all the security about the building, so she decides to keep her distance for now* Hmm… They look like they’re on guard. Certainly… *shakes her head then sighs* Perhaps a tracing spell. *she flips around in the air before landing on the roof of a nearby building. Once there, she walks over to a pane of glass, deciding that it would do as a medium, and kneels down next to it. Soon afterwards, she closes her eyes and begins to concentrate on Hojo whilst she casts a spell that would help her locate the man, with luck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is hiding in one of the air vents a few levels down from the laboratory. He is quite injured and weak, but is hiding there, lying in wait until it is safe to leave again. He would probably stay there all day if left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *opens her eyes and frowns as she examines the image being displayed on the glass* Where the hell is that? *snorts in irritation, for the spell is only showing her Hojo being tucked away in a tight space. So, she concentrates once more and begins to cast spells to make the metal about Hojo’s form heat up. She hopes that this action will make him move out of the current hiding space and into a location that she’d be able to recognize*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *painfully crawls forwards as the vents begin to heat up, finally moving over a vent that looks down into a storage closet. He kicks it down, and falls down onto the floor, scooting into the cupboards where no to low level clearance paper documents and labcoats are being stored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes as she examines Hojo’s new surroundings before snorting* A broom closet? Hrmph, that could still be anywhere. God damn it… *grits her teeth* Well, this isn’t the greatest way to do this but.. *once again uses the tracer spell to strike out at Hojo. This time, she tries to set the man on fire. Unfortunately, as she said, attacking anything through a tracer spell is rather sketchy, so instead of hitting Hojo, the fireball hits a nearby lab-coat and sets the room on fire*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo begins to panic as the lab coats next to him in the closet start burning, then runs out of the room, crashing through the mess and rubble in the hallways as he attempts to look for a better place to hide. He is then spotted by some of the workers on that floor, who charge in and tackle him, pinning him to the floor, radioing to their colleagues about their find.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses in frustration as she fails to strike down Hojo* Damn stupid spell. *Snorts in irritation before allowing herself a sadistic grin at the sight of Hojo being pinned down* Well, at least everything is not for naught. Hmm.. *narrows her eyes as she examines Hojo’s surroundings* So, he didn’t leave that building. Good, that will make it easy enough to kill him. *With that, she spreads her wings and springs into the air. Soon afterwards, she crashes through a window on the level where Hojo is located. Shaking off the shards of glass still on her hide, she stalks over toward the scientist’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the guards that had been tending to Hojo, immediately turn their sights to Jennah, yelling in fear that a monster is attacking. Some of the guards immediately begin to haul Hojo away towards the stairs, not wanting him to get away.*

Higher Ranked Guard: *steps forwards boldly, pointing his gun at Jennah’s chest* You stay back, monster! *yells back to his men* Get the prisoner secured and take him to jail! He’s the one the president wants for all of this mess!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glares down at the Guard and then reaches out to grab his shirt* Get out of my way. *hisses in irritation and throws the man into the wall before leaping after the other guards* I don’t care what your idiotic president wants. *lands down next to the group that has a hold of Hojo then spreads her wings to make herself even more intimidating*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the guard yells as he is thrown into the wall and cowers after he lands on the ground. Meanwhile, some of the other guards simply continue trying to haul Hojo down the stairs, determined to take him out of the building and off to jail. They simply run faster as Jennah lands nearby them and one pushes open the doorway to the stairs**

Hojo: *simply chuckles like a hyena as he’s dragged along. His body is already half altered by Jenova cells which are growing at an alarmingly rapid rate now, and his mind is partially consumed by the cells also. When Jennah lands nearby, he simply chuckles, looking up at her with unfocussed eyes, the left one’s pupil slowly shifting to form a cat’s eye slit. His flesh continues to shift, reshape itself, and become discoloured like bruises as the cells rapidly re-form his body parts* A tree of paths, limitless light. Light without end… *darkly chuckles, then uses a warped arm to swat at one of the guards, shoving them off him* You! *points the sickly arm at Jennah, as well as his finger, which is barely human looking any more* You stole it from me. You stole my thunder as well. My perfect angels… they would have gotten me to God himself, and you took them from me… it makes sense. It seems that poor Professor Nathaniel Hojo never gets what he wants. Because he hoped for it… hope is foolish and eventually leads to nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *keeps her wings spread out, hoping to at least keep the guards at bay by the addition to her bulk. Listening to Hojo’s rant, she releases a loud snort then chuckles at him* Right, your path to god. *rolls her eyes* I assure you, I’ve seen gods and demons. Neither of those boys would have even gotten you anywhere close to seeing a single god. By the way, the concept of there being a singular god is completely off. Not like it really matters though. *glares at his disfigured form before pulling her head back a bit to help expand her chest. Soon afterwards, she opens her mouth and spews a torrent of flames at the ex-professor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *just continues to laugh at Jennah, then rises to his feet, two large tentacle like growths rising from his back to grab onto the air conditioning vent above. When Jennah spews the flames at him, he screeches in pain and launches himself up with his tentacles, slamming his body through the metallic wall of the air conditioning duct, punching a hole through it. From there he scuttles into it, and a whole lot of banging sounds can be heard from the vent as he scuttles away, retreating for a higher floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses in annoyance as she glares up at the way Hojo went* Damn! Stand still so I can kill you. *snorts in irritation and closes her eyes as she tracks Hojo’s movements. Once he stops moving, she casts a spell to teleport into his general area. Soon afterwards, she reaches out in an attempt to wrap her right hand around his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *slips out of the vent again on the 70th floor, landing amongst the rubble and destruction he and Jenova caused the night previous. When Jennah reaches out to grab his neck, he makes a loud choking noise. His flesh immediately reacts to the lack of oxygen by forming a mutated breathing pipe on his back, feeding air directly to his lungs again. The man silently laughs and narrows his eyes, willing the Jenova cells to reshape yet again. This time two large tentacles emerge from his sides, flaying out clumsily as they attempt to smack Jennah in the head.

If Jennah is observant, she might notice that every time Hojo makes something new grow, something else reduces on his mutated form to feed the new growth. So he is not actually growing or shrinking in size, the same amount of mass is just being altered and changed rapidly.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *isn’t particularly interested in paying close attention to how Hojo is mutating at the moment. Instead, she’s more interested in snuffing out his life so that he wouldn’t pose a threat to her sons ever again* Enough of this nonsense. *hisses in annoyances as he flails her with the tentacles, but unless he strikes her tender wing-membranes, he might receive more damage than he inflicts on her due to the rough and armored texture of her scales.

Meanwhile, Jenna tightens her grip on Hojo’s neck, attempting to either tear it wide open or snap his spine. Her scowl deepens as she feels the shifting texture of his skin* You are putrid, you know that?

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.