How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses at Rufus and glares at him* Do as I say and get out of here. A pety human like yourself is of no good. *sorts then glares at Hojo* As for you, shut the hell up. I was never your damn experiment. Perhaps I was a captive for a short bit, but you had no success as far as I am concerned. Now, stand down or I shall have to show both you and that stupid alien what true power is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rufus: *slides his gun across the ground towards Jennah, then runs away, retreating for the fire escape*

Jenova: *rips up one of the satelites on the roof, then pulls up the energy cable that was powering the satellite, stuffing the live end into her mouth so she can feed from it*

Hojo: Stand down? From what exactly should I stand down from, stupid creature? *chuckles at her and begins to walk towards the edge of the roof, seeming completely uninterested in her prescence* We are not in your way, nor anyone else’s. Get away from here before you suffer the same fate as the rest of the idiots who tried to manage this building.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *snorts as she spots the gun and quickly kicks it away from herself* Idiot… *narrows her eyes at Jenova then turns her attention to Hojo* I highly doubt that you’ll be able to lay a single.. *eyes Hojo’s current form* flipper… tentacle.. thing on me. *shrugs* In fact, I bet that both of you will be begging to have your lives spaired in a matter of minutes. *raises her right hand up infront of her face and clenches it into a fist. Then she flings it out toward Jenova, sending a torrent of purple lightning bolts at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *screeches angrily as she sees the barrage of lightning come at her, and immediately falls back off the building, some of the bolts smashing her in the face as she tumbles back. She falls down several floors before regaining her senses once more, and flares out her wing-arms, using her levitational powers to soar away from the building, shooting off to retreat towards Mako Reactor No. 6*

Hojo: *snickers* I am every bit as unique as you… *twitches and begins to spasm, shifting into his Helletic form. It takes him a few moments to do so and he looks quite drained after the shift*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I beg to differ, idiot. You are nothing more than a self-made genetic freak. Anyway, my “uniqueness” has nothing to do with genetics. You should have figured that out with all your stupid attempts to study my genes. *yawns at his current form and then mutters under her breath in celtic. Soon afterwards, a wave of flames into Hojo. Then, she shifts into her hybrid form, proctively surrounding herself in flames as she changes so that she would not easily be taken advantage of*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: No… *coughs slightly and slumps over himself as he recovers. He watches the flame waves form and stumbles back to get away from them, howling in pain as they scorch and charr his mutated hide. Part of his back bubbles like boiling soup and one of his clawed arms decays in the heat, thumping onto the roof, partially dissolved and melted* Fool… *even though he is badly damaged, he reaches down to pick up the loose arm, and hurls the fetid piece of flesh at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *growls as the flesh hits her just after she finishes shifting forms, but she doesn’t dwell over it for long. Instead, she spreads her wings and leaps into the air* We’ll see who is the fool. While I have three vectors of movement, you are still stuck to the ground. And I have no desire to waste my time on a meer minion. *flaps her wings then rushes away in the way that Jenova went, determined to deal with her instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *mumbles* Idiot. You do not know a thing. *slides across the ground, then picks up his arm again, squishing it back onto his body. Then he heads back down the hole that was made, intending to feed off one of the mako-powered electrical points on the lower levels to recover himself

Jenova: *has already reached the Mako Reactor, and is inside the main chimney stack area, climbing down through the service areas to get to the mako-soup at the bottom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *furiously flaps her wings, doing her best to catch up with Jenova’s head start. Since she is rushing away, she doesn’t get the chance to hear what Hojo just said nor does she have the chance to notice what he is doing. As she nears Jenova, she witnesses the alien dive down into the chimneyh stack. So, without wasting a moment of thought, she plunges down into the chimney as well. Within moments, she slams into Jenova’s back and tries to strike the alien down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *doesn’t sense Jennah coming at all and so casually continues to make her way down past the railings, fluid pipes and service ladders. She makes a loud pained screeching noise as she’s smacked downwards, her torso slamming down onto one of the lower maintenence overpasses overlooking the bubbling pit of Mako at the bottom. She twitches for a few moments, then struggles to stand again, coughing up a dark purple slimey fluid from her lungs. Then she flares out her human flesh and bone wings, turning her head to glare up at Jennah, sending a large pulse of forceful ‘shoving’ telekinetic energy at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses in pain as the telekinetic energy smacks into her, which flings her into the oposite wall. Growling in irritation, the sorceress flaps her wings then leaps onto the overpass, digging her claws into the metal as soon as she gets stable footing* Impressive, but enough is enough. I cannot permit for you to do anything further. *narrows her eyes and concentrates on her magic abilities. Soon afterwards, a ball of white-hot plasma moves to strike into Jenova’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes a louder screeching sound as the white hot plasma strikes her in the back, seering through the flesh and bone wings she had constructed out of the ShinRa employees she murdered. The bones literally cook at the bases where they are the most fried and snap off, falling down into the pool of mako at the bottom like pieces of junk. Jenova just grips onto the railing with her hands, the skin and flesh left on her back bubbling like boiling water. She makes a loud telepathic ‘screech’ sound and transmits the horrid noise to Jennah’s mind in an attempt to disorientate or distract her while she heals herself again.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *twitches in annoyance as she receives the screeching noise; however, she does not allow her discomfort to weaken her resolve or distract her. Instead, she glares directly at Jenova and snorts* You’re going to have to try much more than that to get me to back off. I’ve dealt with monsters much larger and more powerful than you. *raises her hand and begins to softly chant. Within moments, her hand is surrounded by a red-orange colored energy that blazes like a live fire. Then, she hurls the energy at Jenova. As the spell soars through the air, it spreads out and expands before the spell attempts to engulf the alien*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *her pupiless eyes widen as she sees the huge amount of orangey-red firey energy come down upon her. She lets go of the railing that she is currently holding onto, letting her body drop down into the pool of bubbling Mako at the bottom, making a rather anti-climatic splash as she goes under. Nothing more is heard from her immediately*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stumbles forward to the rail as she watches Jenova fall. She grips onto her sides and loudly pants, for the spell she had just cast had caused her nearly as much pain as it dealt to the victim. Snorting as she continues to watch the alien fall, she turns her back on the creature and kneels down so that she can gather her breath. In doing this, she misses her chance to even see Jenova splash into the Mako pool* Stupid alien…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *is completely gone for the time being, her body is overwhelmed by the mass-influx of energy around her, thanks to being in raw liquid Mako. She almost seems lifeless as she sinks further and further down into the Mako vein, and probably won’t be seen again for a long time. So for the time being, Jenova’s threat is over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains on the railing for a good twenty minutes before she decides to stand up. However, she has not completely recovered her strength when she does decide to stand, so she winds up swaying back and forth. Slowly, she makes her way out of the Mako Reactor, not even bothering to look back to see what had happened to Jenova* ~Seph? Are you alright, boy? I think Jenova’s dead.. but I left Hojo behind in order to hunt her down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”I’m fine, mother. Ramiel on the other hand… he’s being his normal self. Though he’s warming up a bit to me now. He’s come out of his hiding spot to watch me play my game. I left the other controller on the floor for him to pick up, but he’s just eyeing it off right now. I think he wants to come get it, but he’s still being afraid.”* *he is silent for a bit* *”What happened to Jenova?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles to her self, partially in disbelief toward Sephy’s words* ~Just being his normal self? My, you must have some real brotherly connection with him. We hardly know the boy after not even a few days, yet you know his normal self.~ *grins, overcome with humor* ~As for what happened.. Hojo released Jenova from her containment cell and seemed to be possessed by her himself.. Both of them were going on a rampage, but I found Jenova to be the larger threat. So, I must admit that I left Hojo behind at the Shin-Ra building while I chased Jenova. At least I have some good news, Jenova seems to be dead.~ *steps out of the reactor then looks over toward the Shin-Ra building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Hey, I didn’t mean it like that, mother. It’s just… I dunno how else to describe him. He’s all like, I want to play the game, but everything’s scary.”* *shrugs and drops his controller on the floor, moving to climb up on the bed* *”Now that I’m not in front of it, he’ll probably try it out. But yeah, it’s so obvious that he wanted it with the way he was eyeing it off.”* *pats Cairo, who is currently on the bed* *”Meanwhile, Cairo’s great. She’s busy licking her butt, which I guess means she’s OK, although I wouldn’t wanna do that myself personally.”*

Ramiel: *sneaks across the floor in a secretive manner, then grabs up Sephy’s game controller, staring at it for a few moments, then the screen, taking almost no time at all to work it out*

Seph: *just watches Ramiel and is going to comment on what he’s doing now until he hears Jennah speak about Jenova and Hojo* *”Jenova’s dead? Good! What about Hojo? Are you gonna go back and kick his butt?”*

*the lights on the top of the Shinra Building are glowing red now, and the faint noises of sirens can be heard within the building, and around the bottom of it as emergency services arrive*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Give him time, my son. He only just got to meet us and he’s had a tough life. You should know what sort of things he had to live through. Just be patient and understanding.~ *narrows her eyes as she spots the lights then frowns even more at the sight of the emergency services* Perhaps I should go after him later.. *shakes her head then makes a turn to head toward the children* ~I can’t say for certain that Jenova is dead.. I think she’s dead. But I didn’t exactly see her die, so I can’t be certain. As for Hojo, I’m going to make a rain check on killing him. I’m injured and humans are swarming over that building..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”You’re injured?!”* *his concern and worry easily comes through his telepathic connection link to her* *”Hurry back, OK? And be careful… if they catch you while you’re like that, you’re likely to go back to that horrible place that Ramiel and I came from… the place that captured YOU for that time.”* *gets up off the bed and moves over to the window, looking outside, anxiously awaiting her return* *”Don’t worry about killing Hojo and Jenova right now if you’re hurt. We can always come back and get them another day, can’t we? Just come back OK…”* *whimpers*

Ramiel: *picks up on Seph’s upset mood and also whimpers in return, assuming something dangerous is coming. He drops the videogame controller and makes a dive for under the bed, hiding there once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly sighs to herself* ~Seph, taking a rain check means that I plan to do it later. So, yes, I am heading back there. Just be patient. I’ll be back there shortly.~ *takes a brief moment to look back toward the ShinRa building before she dives down toward the building where she left Seph and Ramiel* ~Anyway, I’m not that badly injured, just in a lot of pain due to a spell’s backlash. I should be able to heal up soon enough.~ *lands outside the window then teleports into the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is still staring out the window, and only turns his head around once he hears her breathing. His face lights up with happiness as he sees her and he broadly grins, immediately moving away from the window, rushing across the room to her, thrusting himself at her legs so he can roughly hug them*

Ramiel: *watches them from under the bed for now, but makes no attempt to move, feeling safer under the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Glances down at Seph then pats his head. After a moment, she leans down and whispers* You know, the scales on this form are rough. Perhaps you should loosen up so I can at least regain skin that won’t hurt you, hm? *grins then looks about the room* Where’s Ramiel?

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.