How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly sighs with boredom* *”I know, I know, you don’t have to keep telling me. It still doesn’t change the fact I’m stuck in a room, bored, and I want to go home. I hate this stupid planet, and there’s too many noisy people outside, damn it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Just be patient for a bit longer, boy. Just a few more days and I’ll evaluate the boy again. If you choose not to accept my decicion, you know that I have the power to change your mind. So please, just be patient for me.~ *allows the water to pour onto her then begins to lather up her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”All right, mother. I’ll try to be as patient as I can. But it’s hard you know…” *finds some instant noodle snacks and buys them with some of his money, also picking up a bag of fresh mixed fruit to take back with him. He also buys potato chips and some candy bars, carrying the lot back to the hotel room*

Ramiel: *wakes up and stumbles off the bed, desiring to releive himself. He wanders towards the bathroom and thumps on the door* Mmmm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Very well, Seph. I’ll leave behind as many items as I can to make you feel more comfortable and entertained. I know for a fact that you can spend days on your video games once you get into them.~ *continues to lather up her hair. The sorceress had left the door wide open since she has a loose definition of privacy, so Ramiel would have no problem getting into the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *bangs on the door with his hands, then timidly creeps into the bathroom once the door swivels open for him. He looks up at Jenna washing herself off in the shower for only a moment, before he wanders over to the toilet, pulling his pants down and climbing up onto it so he can relieve himself*

Seph: *grins* *”That sounds a lot better than just sitting here and sleeping around waiting for you to return.”* *glances at the open bathroom door and shrugs, setting the bags of food down on the floor* *”Where’d that kid go?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm…? *looks around, soon spotting Ramiel* ~He seems to be in here, on the toilet, Seph. I’m certain that he’ll be done soon.~ *looks up at the shower head and begins to allow to water to fall down ontop of her so that she can rinse off the suds. As she soaks in the water, the sorceress allows herself a small contented smile. Soon, she steps out of the shower and picks up a towel before traveling into the main room of the apartment* So, did you have a successful hunt for human food, my boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Huh? Oh. It wasn’t really much of a hunt… more or less just ‘walk up to it, pick it up, pay for it’. No running around, no violence or killing, or neck slashing involved. Quite boring, really. And humans are predators? No wonder they spend most of their days lounging around, bored. They’re too fat with laziness. What they need is a good scare, or their food source taken away so they’ll start hunting again. *snorts* Then perhaps they wouldn’t be so bored.

Ramiel: *soon finishes up in the bathroom area after Jenna has left and flushes the toilet, wandering back out into the room after another few moments. He eyes the bags of food that Sephy has brought, but doesn’t come near them yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, you are right, that wasn’t much of a hunt, but still, you had to search for the food. It may be well below a begginers level of food hunting, though. *shrugs* I am pleased that you had no undesired encounters while you looked for food. The last thing I’d want is some stupid humans bothering you because of the reports on the television. *glances down at Ramiel* Go ahead to the food, boy. You’re allowed to eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I got some weird looks from some of the people walking around down there, but that was about it. I think the people here are too half asleep to notice their nose in front of them. *sits down on the floor and begins to go through the bags of food* I hope you go to Midgar and come back quickly. It’s really boring here.

Ramiel: *makes a grunt in response but still doesn’t come any closer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* I hope that you are correct and that they just didn’t pretend not to notice you so that they wouldn’t have you run away. *shakes her head to cast away those thoughts then pulls Seph’s video game systems out of her subspace. Once they are out, she sets them down infront of Seph* Here, go ahead and set them up. I’m certain that you can even teach Ramiel here how to play while I’m gone. *grins at her son then glances at Ramiel* Come on, go ahead and get some food. You won’t be punished.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *immediately grabs at the game system and begins to set it up* What are you going to do if you already think that they know where we are? If we’re already noticed and in trouble, there’s already a bit of a problem, isn’t there. The minute you leave, they’re going to come in here. We should be going, right?

Ramiel: *just remains where he is, completely still and silent for the time being. He is edgy and timid as he watches Seph, intently listening to what he has said*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *closes her eyes and scans the general area. After a moment, she looks at Seph and shakes her head* No worries, there are no teams of ShinRa personel anywhere in the town yet. I don’t think that ShinRa even has enough personel mobilized to look outside Midgar yet. So, no need to worry. *gives Seph a soft grin then moves over to the windows to insure that the shades are down* Feel free to show your brother how to play your games while I’m gone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I’ll show him if I can ever get him to come over to me… *narrows his eyes at Ramiel, then shakes his head and sighs* See you later, mother. *moves behind the television to plug the A/V leads in from the game system unit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph a soft grin and nods* Take care of yourselves. I have faith in you Seph to be able to handle everything, even the worst case scenerio, if something does happen. *teleports away to Midgar, appearing not too far away from the ShinRa building. Once she gains her bearings by looking up at the sky and spotting the said building, Jennah rushes toward it then sneaks into it once more.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the bottom levels of the ShinRa building are littered with armed and armored guards, but they seem much more interested in guarding the stairways and elevators, looking more like they’re trying to keep something in rather than out. On the upper levels, there are faint explosive noises, but nothing that truly gives a hint as to what is going on*

Seph: *watches Jennah go, then waves goodbye. After she’s gone, he gets to his feet and narrows his eyes at Ramiel, then slowly walks towards him* Why do you have to be such a coward anyway? None of us are trying to hurt you. You’re being really rude, you know.

Ramiel: *backs up a bit, whimpering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the front door to the ShinRa building and peers inside, frowning as she spots the guards. Deciding that it is best for now to make her presence known, she barges through the front doors then rushes toward the elevators, wanting to jar the guards as much as possiible. As she reaches the elevator, she slaps the button, hoping that there’d be a lift availble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*some of the guards don’t notice her. However, one calls out, assuming she’s a civilian, or there as part of the business* Excuse me, madam, it’s not safe to go up there! *runs towards her* Stop!

*since the elevator is on the ground floor, the doors open for Jennah quite quickly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *broadly grins as she finds the elevators have opened up for her and quickly dashes in. Then, she twists around to face the guard that is rushing toward her, giving him a playful wave goodbye before the elevator begins to pull her up toward the top of the building. Thus, Jenna rides the elevator shaft all the way to the highest possible level before rushing up to Hojo’s lab*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the guard yells as Jennah slips inside, and takes note of which floor the elevator ends up on, yelling to his sargeant that they need to get up there. Some of the other soldiers begin taking vacant elevators, intending to charge after Jennah, while others radio guards that are on higher floors*

*Hojo’s laboratory is vacant right now, however, there is a giant hole blasted in the roof, and bits of broken glass and papers strewned everywhere. The hole has gouged through many floors up, and through part of the ceiling, the dark smokey grey sky would be visible*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tip toes through the laboratory, not knowing that Hojo is not present right away. However, she stops and stares as she sees the giant hole in the ceiling. As she contemplates what the blast could possibly mean, her thoughts drift to the children that she has hidden away in Costa del Sol* ~Seph, please be on your toes. Things seem to have gone rather sour in this city…~ *leaps up the hole and decides to continue searching for Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*As Jennah moves up through the floors, what she sees could only be described as a massacre. There are bodies and parts of bodies strewned everywhere across the higher floors, blood splattered on the walls, and bits of entrails hang from ceiling fans and light fixtures. No one body is entirely complete any more and several parts are missing from the ones that that are more intact, including the heads and tops of the skulls from several female employees. Some of the corpses also look like they may have exploded from the inside.

Meanwhile on the 70th floor, the body of the President of ShinRa can be found lying across his desk on his back, his belly ripped open, The computer he was working on has been crammed into his stomach cavity. His head has also been torn off, and is across the other side of the room.*

*on the top roof of the building, muffled sounds of a fight can be heard, as well as inhuman screeching noises*

Seph: *”I’m not surprised, mother. I mean, you did steal both of their precious science projects. I’d think they’d be a little sour about that over there.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *a scolding tone accompanies her psychic response to her son* ~No, Sephiroth. I am not talking about that sort of sour. Something unexpected and dangerous has occurred.~ *sends Seph images of what she’s seen* ~You may be in extreme danger. So, just be alert.~ *slides over to the President’s desk, closely checking up on it and sighing at the corpse.* Well, someone certainly had fun around here… Shouldn’t have been Jenova. I disabled her before… *snaps her head around as she hears the fighting then sneaks over to the door. Not long afterwards, she pokes her head out to look at the scene*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *the playfulness in his mood has almost instantly faded* *”What do I do? Do I guard the doors, or pick up the kid here and run for it?”*

Rufus: *is quite battered and beaten. His left arm has been snapped is hanging limp at his side, but he still manages to hold his gun in his right hand and aims it Hojo, firing*

Hojo: *flinches as he is shot in the back, but otherwise doesn’t seem to care. He turns around and points one now-deformed hand at Rufus, the air around him glowing a faint blue colour as he uses telekinetic powers to raise him up off the roof, raising him higher in the air*

Jenova: *snickers, seeming quite amused. She speaks in a scratchty raspy voice* Throw him over side… *She has repaired herself more or less completely, and has ‘improved’ upon her original form by adding to herself, constructing a larger body out of the human parts she had taken from people she murdered. Her skin has been repaired in places with large patches of human skin ripped from corpses, and two large pairs of deformed and bloody wings protrude from her back, made out of broken and reformed arm bones from corpses, meshed together with her own blue flesh. Her own flesh is beginning to regrow over her additions, but right now she looks quite discoloured*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~No, not right now, Seph… It seems that the ones who are dangerous haven’t left this town left, so that much is good. Still, be on your toes. If you see something that can even hint at trouble, call for me. I’ll come right there.~ *narrows her eyes at the scene before her then snorts in disgust* Lovely.. How the fuck did they manage that. *sighs* I guess this is getting out of hand. *frowns as she considers her options then releases a deep sigh of resignation. So, she rushes out of the doorway and moves to stand inbetween Rufus and Hojo. Narrowing her eyes at the two before her, she hisses back to Rufus* Get the fuck out of here. I’ll save your life for now, but do not think that I shall let this kindness go for free. *casts a barrier spell to prevent an immediate attack from neither Jenova nor Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems intruiged by the new arrival, then stares at Jennah, quite forgetting about Rufus. He drops from Hojo’s psychic grasp like a piece of junk* My lovely experiment…

Rufus: *thumps onto the ground and groans. He slowly forces himself back to his feet again after a moment and looks up at Jennah gratefully* ShinRa created that thing… it’s my responsibility to ensure that it doesn’t get out of control. *coughs slightly and grabs up his gun again, moving back towards the group*

Jenova: *paces around behind some of the large column chimnies on the roof, then begins kicking things over, seeming to be searching for something*

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.