How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I managed to make you trust me in time, did I not? If I could do that, I can do anything. *leans over to gently peck the top of Seph’s head* Where is Cairo anyway? *props herself up on her right elbow then begins to scan the bedroom, looking for the small kitten*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits up and glances around the room, calling out to her* Cairo, where are you?

Cairo: *makes a loud ‘mowl’ noise and springs out of one of the boxes of files she was sniffing around in, then wanders towards the bed, then tries to leap up onto it. She’s not big enough to spring up that high yet, so both her attempts fail*

Seph: *chuckles and reaches down to pick her up* Silly cat. *holds her up for Jennah to see* There she is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *allows herself a small chuckle and nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I do see her. Hmm.. *looks Cairo over before closing her eyes and making a decent sized litter box magically form in the corner of the room. Soon afterwards, Jenna removes the distance restrictions on the kitten and instead makes it so that she can’t leave the hotel room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sets Cairo down on a free spot on the bed and snuggles up against Jennah, drifting off to sleep. He would remain asleep well into the morning, and part of the afternoon if undisturbed*

Ramiel: *remains under the bed for some time, slowly climbing out again after some time. He looks up at the bed, then timidly sneaks towards some of the notes that Seph had left out in his search for information*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph and rubs his back, even after he falls asleep. For the most part, she keeps her attention on her adopted son; however, she pulls her attention to Ramiel once she sees him moving toward the pile of papers. Deeply frowning, Jenna decides she’d rather not have him trash the papers and quickly casts a spell to send the papers away into subspace. Soon afterwards, Jennah settles down in the bed and begins to drift back to sleep herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *becomes bored and frustrated and moves to the edge of the bed, pulling at the bedcovers, wanting to climb up. He makes soft whimpering noises and yanks the covers, trying to get a good grip, and begins to tug the top blanket off altogether*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns as she feels the covers shift about before slowly opening her eyes. Sighing, the sorceress bregrudgingly sits upright then looks around the bed before spotting Ramiel* Ah, I see.. *yawns. Soon afterwards, she reaches down and plucks Ramiel up off the floor before setting him down at the foot of the bed* There, now behave yourself. *Yawns once more then lies back down next to Sephiroth and tries to get back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *pulls at the covers a bit, then plays with them and lies down on his side, staying quiet, but not falling asleep. When he looks up at Jennah and Sephy, he remains quiet, not wanting to bother them. However, after about ten minutes or so of lying there, he drifts off to sleep himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *keeps her eye open just a bit so that she can watch over Ramiel. She chooses not to disturb him and simply observes the boy as he shuffles about on the bed. Once he falls asleep, though, she grins and decides that she might as well sleep for another few hours before heading off to Midgar once more. So, she closes her eyes and relaxes next to Seph. Soon afterwards, she is in a deep sleep and quite content*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *wakes up again maybe 3 – 4 hours later, then sits up to stretch his arms, feeling much better, less stiff, and more well-rested than he did previously. He quietly slides off the bed and moves onto the floor to tidy up the box Ramiel knocked over*

Ramiel: *continues to sleep on, dead to the world*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly groans as Sephiroth moves about and gets off the bed, but remains asleep for now. She had curled up in her sleep and is also mumbling to herself. However, the sorceress is not in a full-fledged nightmare, so her mutters are not that distressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *busies himself with reading up further on Ramiel’s files, figuring it is best to leave his adoptive mother alone for the time being. However, near an hour later, he pauses and goes silent as he reads over some paticular material, then he moves over to Jennah, shaking her shoulder to wake her up* Mother, look at this. I found an account here of Ramiel seeming to take on another personality…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a soft groan as Seph wakes her, taking her time in opening her eyes. Eventually, after several minutes, Jennah sits upright and releases a loud yawn* Hm? What did you say about another personality, boy? *rubs her right eye to clear out all the dust that landed on it while she was asleep as she looks down at Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *begins reading out what’s on the page* Day 793 – The young male subject has exhibited powers well beyond his years. When backed into a corner after trying to avoid his daily dosage of.. *squints at the page* I don’t know what that is… he cowered into the corner for several moments, then froze. At this point, he twitched violently, as if he was having a seizure. And then he charged the lab tech staff members and began to attack and punch them. *glances back at Jennah* It sounds more like a mood swing to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head in curiouslity as she listens to Sephiroth. She intently listens to the boys words, but doesn’t find anything too troubling about them. So, she shrugs once he finishes* I don’t know. It just sounds like he was troubled up to his limit, so he snapped and started fighting back. It happens, Seph. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he has a split personality. It is more of a defence mechanism that is built into any human being. It’s called fight or flee.. *glances down at Ramiel and pats his back* Was that the only instance that you read?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* So far, yes, the only one. But there’s a lot to go through… *looks up at her* Why not just take it all back and ask the Centra computer to go and read through it all so she can store it on her data bank things? It’d be a lot faster to go through if it’s organized there, don’t you think?

Ramiel: *is still fast asleep for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, I’ll most definitely do that in time, but for now, we do not have Centra present. Anyway, you’re a bookworm. Even if I had not asked you to read those documents, I know that you’d most definitely stick your nose into them eventually. You never were able to resist gaining new knowledge via reading documents. *grins at Sephiroth then slides off the bed* I think it is best if I wake up, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly nods his head* He’ll probably need food, or something else… you can’t have him sleeping when we’re awake, he’d never give us a proper rest. *grins at her* And you’re right – if you’d said no, I’d still try to read these documents. Not that any of them are very interesting… a lot of them are just Hojo’s ramblings about every minor change that Ramiel is going through.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph’s statements* Yes, that is probably true, but he did sleep for most of the time while we were asleep. He’s probably been sleep deprived by Hojo for years, so it doesn’t hurt to let him rest up now. *moves over to the bathroom* Anyway, I’ll be heading back to Midgar soon to insure that they don’t look outside that city for a bit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* Great idea. If they keep seeing you in Midgar, they’ll concentrate their efforts there, and there only. *sighs* But for heavensake, just don’t get caught. *grins at her* We’re just a couple of defenseless kids afterall. *pauses* When are we leaving?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s command for her not to be caught* My dear boy, you know full well that I am not easy to catch. You’ve seen me slip from the grips of the Snake time and time agin. *glances back and grins at Seph in a reassuring manner* The only reason I got caught with you was because I was holding back on this planet and didn’t want to leave you behind. You know that. *her smile vanishes* And, I’ll be leaving in about an hour.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I’ll take care of sleepy-head while you’re gone. Though we’re probably going to need some more food here. *shrugs* Ramiel ate the rest of it before, but I don’t know when exactly. *hopefully* After you come back, are we leaving?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you know where to go to get food. Take some of the money that I gave you earlier and go get food now, before I leave. *moves into the bathroom and begins to relieve herself* As for leaving, no not yet. I cannot approve of leaving until the boy is fully recovered. I already told you that earlier. Now, go, get food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods and hops down off the bed, grabbing up the money as he runs out the doorway* *”Right, so I guess you want us to stay in the room for the entire time you’re gone? That’s not going to go over well with either of us, I’m afraid. I’m going to get bored, and judging the younger guy’s past behaviour, he’s going to get bored too.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Well, try to survive one more day inside, Seph. I”ve explained to you many times why we need to go through these steps. And you of all people should know why the new boy needs to remain indoors. You two have very unique features that will stand out like a sore thumb. It is simply too dangerous.~ *moves into the shower and begins to clean herself off*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.