How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *quietens down once more and wiggles away from Jennah, grabbing onto one of the pillows to hug and cling onto, burying his face in it* Nmmm….

Seph: *sighs and lets Ramiel go* What else do you suggest? I don’t think that ever happened to me. We’d have to be careful we don’t ruin his brain or something. I don’t want to make him sick again either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs and decides to leave Ramiel be* Well, to start with, I’d suggest leaving the boy be for a bit. Let him relax once more. Now, as for the bits of Jenova, we’ll just need to keep an eye on him. As long as we don’t overpush his body, he should be able to gain stregnth and improve. *nods, mostly just agreeing with herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: How do you propose to do that? And how do you know he won’t just get weak from Jenova’s cells and get sick? *frowns at her* Her cells are unrpredictable – you know that. If something happens, will you be able to control it?

Ramiel: *seems calmed now that he has something soft and warm to hug onto, calmed by the fact the fabric of the pillow is soft against his cheeks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We’re just going to have to be patient and allow him to grow on his own, Seph. It probably won’t hurt him if we just place him on a weaker version of your serum to him. That should give him relief from what Hojo has been doing to him for the last few years. *yawns and lies down on the bed* Are you two ready for sleep?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *backs up a bit as Jennah lies her head down near him and bonks her on the head with the pillow he was hugging*

Seph: You can continue sleeping, mother. I think I’m going to stay awake and keep reading these documents for anything that might help you out. Some of the words I can’t really understand, but a lot of it makes sense. I’ll keep reading, you can sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *ignores Ramiel’s bap and nods at Sephiroth* Alright, you little bookworm. But don’t stay up so late that you can’t continue to function. If you have problems focussing at any point, go to sleep. *Yawns then curls up, intending to get some good rest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Alright, mother. I’ll work until I get really sleepy, then sleep. Goodnight up there. *grins and leans back, relaxing out on the floor as he continues his search through the books. He seperates notes of interest that he finds, then soon falls asleep on the floor, staying there for the night*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *has one of her rare restful night’s sleeps, her dreams devoid of any bad omens or troublesome thoughts. So, Jennah remains deep asleep, even until well into the morning. If Ramiel chooses to sleep next to Jennah, there is a liklihood that she may inadvertently snuggle up against him in her sleep, but she does nothing to threaten the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Entertains himself for some time, then soon gets tired and falls asleep on the bed. He stays there until early morning, or at least until he wakes up and begins searching the place for anything of interest that he could eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains asleep, quite comfortable with her current position. She does, however, release a soft groan in her sleep and shifts about, but for the most part, she is comfortable and still in a deep sleep*

*Ramiel is likely to be able to find the left-overs from yesterday’s food, given that Sephiroth hadn’t eaten it all while Jennah was checking up on Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *jumps down off the bed and lands on a box of files, knocking them over, scattering papers across the floor. He stumbles over the contents and walks across the floor, heading for Sephy’s plate of leftovers. There is not much there of interest to him, but he still picks at the food, soon tiring of it*

Seph: *is woken up by the sound of the files being knocked over and groans, sitting up, frowning at the fact he is sore and stiff thanks to sleeping on the floor the whole night* What are you doing…? *yawns*

Ramiel: Nmmm… nothing… *wipes his hands off on his clothes after finishing with the food, then climbs up onto the furniture, wanting to look out the window*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a soft groan as she hears the sound from the two boys. Slowly, she shifts about then pushes herself to a sitting position. At first, she just sits there and tries to get her eyes to focus, then she glances around the room* What happened? *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves up onto the bed to lie down beside Jennah, then he shuffles over to snuggle up against her, desiring her companionship and warmth* Nothing really. The kid knocked something over. Now he’s at the window, staring outside. He’ll be fine… *yawns and tries to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks as Sephiroth snuggles up against her side then gives him a small grin* Well, if that’s all, then I suppose it is indeed nothing. *yawns and lies back down. She wraps her right arm around Sephiroth and pats his shoulder* You’re starting to get a bit too old and big for this, you know. *grins then glances over at Ramiel* Are you alright over there, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Nonsense, mother… nobody’s too big for anything. It’s not like I’m trying to seek attention out of you either. I’m just here for the warmth and comfort. If you really want, I can shuffle away and lie beside you instead of up against you….

Ramiel: *looks back at Jennah and points out the window* Mm, wan’to go out…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s response and slowly shakes her head* You are stubborn and amazingly persistent in your ways. *grins* It’s a good thing that I love you, boy. *pats Seph’s shoulder* If you want to snuggle up against me, then I will never push you away. However, I will wonder what you will do once you hit your growth spurts in a few years and shoot up so that you are well taller than I am. *glances at Ramiel and shakes her head* I’m sorry, but you can’t go out right now. It’s too dangerous out there. Once we get to our real home, you can go out as much as you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh by then I plan to be completely independant and will have finished my sword training so I can treck out and defend the island against dangers. *frowns at Jennah as she speaks to Ramiel* That’s not fair, I was never allowed to go outside.

Ramiel: *bashes on the window as he sees somebody in a white coat outside and loudly yelps, clumsily leaping down to get back down on the floor* Aaah, no! *runs away from the window*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, yes, of course. But you know, if you become completely independent, you won’t be able to snuggle up against my side anymore, for you will be on your own. *grins at Seph and leans her head down to kiss the top of his head. However, she quickly pulls her head away at Ramiel’s outburst* Hey, are you alright over there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: No! *his feet thump across the floor as he runs, heading into the bathroom to hide*

Seph: *wiggles a bit beside Jennah and grins* Yeah, you’re right, mother. I’d have to think of another way to scam your attention, especially if I become a completely independant and self-reliant hunter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns and shakes her head, though she doesn’t do anything to stop Ramiel since she had shut the bathroom door the night before when she had pulled him out of the cabinet. So, she settles back down on the bed and snuggles up against Seph, returning his affection* Seph, you’ll never have to scam me out of my attention. *grins* It will always be free for you to purchase.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *leans up against the bathroom door and thumps his hand on it, wanting to get inside* Mmmnnn… *makes a whining sound and moves under the hotel bed*

Seph: *broadly grins and moves his arms out to hug onto Jennah’s arm, closing his eyes so he can continue resting* I appreciate that, mother… *is quiet for a while* When are we going back? I don’t want to stay here much longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *decides to ignore Ramiel, figuring that he’ll calm down on his own in time. So, she turns all her attention to Seph and begins to gently massage his back* We’ll be going back soon. I just want to give Ramiel some more time to get used to being away from Hojo. So, for now, let’s work on calming him down, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a soft moaning noise in his contentment, and slowly rolls onto his back so Jennah can get better access to it. He closes his eyes and begins to drift back off to sleep* He can calm down by himself, can’t he…. oh that feels so nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We still need to give him a bit of time to settle down into this new life. Once he trusts us enough to stop hiding and shying away, we’ll return home. Ok? *Grins at Seph and continues to massage his back* I’m glad you like it. Now, go to sleep. You deserve sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* What if he doesn’t come to trust us…? He’s been cringing away over there all this time… or around the place. How are you going to make him trust us? I don’t want to be here forever. Cairo’s going to need food and to go home again…

Ramiel: *lies against the floor under the bed, dead silent*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.