How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, ask politely and I’ll let you down, boy. I’m certain you know how to use the word please, and I know that you most definitely know how to use your voice. *glances down at the pile of files as Sephiroth pulls out the information on Ram’s mother* Yes, that doesn’t surprise me. Hojo always was the type to go for the impossible. *shakes her head* I’ll go back to Midgar soon enough to insure that they continue looking there for us. I’ll question Hojo some more while I’m there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *resumes his frustrated struggling and begins to loudly whimper once more, yelling* I wan’ to get down!! Put me dow’! *loudly cries, quite upset*

Sephiroth: Just have yourself be seen in Midgar and they’ll keep looking there. If they can’t find you at all, they’ll move elsewhere. That will confuse them. *grins. His grin fades as he listens to the noise Ramiel is making and growls slightly, turning his back to him so he can try and concentrate on the task at hand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, not until you behave yourself and ask me nicely. It’s not that hard, boy. But until then, you are not being set down. *Shakes her head at him and ignores the crying* Yes, I’ll insure that I’ll be seen in Midgar, but I don’t think it’ll be that dangerous to go after Hojo himself again and personally tease him with the idea that he could actually catch me again. That should prove to be a great torment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* So you are going to go after Hojo again? Alright mom, but just be careful okay? *frowns* You don’t want to end up in a giant mess. Or worse, trapped. Hojo’s not exactly strong, but he’s not a chicken weakling either. He can beat the crap out of you if he wants.

Ramiel: *covers his eyes and sobs* P… puh.. please pu’ me dow’…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph* Do not worry about my wellbeing. The only reason Hojo caught me in the past was because I was holding back in an attempt not to interfere too much with this world. Then, he kept me so drugged up that I couldn’t think of spells. I’m not going to hold back with my abilities if he tries to catch me this time though. *looks down at Ramiel and sighs* Alright, but next time, I want you to be sincere about your politeness. *sets Ramiel down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *immediately springs off the bed once he’s let go and runs across the floor to retreat and get away from Jennah, heading into the bathroom to shove the door closed and hide in there*

Seph: *slowly nods his head* Just be careful, okay? I’m afraid of what he’s capable of, and what he could turn into one day… especially with us gone, he has nothing to experiment on. So yeah, if he’s like that, its likely he’d make even more effort to grab you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs at Ramiel’s actions and shakes her head* That boy is definitely not like you were when I picked you up. *reaches over to grab the bag of syringes filled with Seph’s serum then places it into her subspace pocket. Once that is done, she looks at Seph and pats the side of the bed* Come on up here. It’ll probably be much more comfortable to read here instead of on the floor. *looks around the room and casts a spell to set all the files on the foot of the bed* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up at Jennah and grabs up the one file folder he was going through, setting it on the bed so he can sit down beside her* You’re right, that is a lot better and more comfortable. And you’re right about that boy, he’s not like me at all. You pissed him off pretty bad though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs at Sephiroth’s statement* If I had given him what he wanted right away, he’d think that such behavior is acceptable. I didn’t want him demanding things in that manner all the time. He’ll get over it soon enough. *lies down on the bed then reaches over to rub Seph’s back* Tell me if you find anything interesting in those files.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly nods his head* I will, mother. You’d be the first to know. Unfortunately I haven’t found anything even remotely exciting yet… at least not after that thing with the comment on the angel. I don’t think Hojo knew a damn thing about what he was talking about. *sits up properly and looks at the rest of the boxes* There’s a lot of documents for a three year old, or however old he’s supposed to be…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, the boy told me that he is three years of age, so I am inclined to believe him on the matter. At least, I assume that Hojo would not lie to the boy as to how old he is. *shrugs* Either way, it doesn’t matter, he looks three to me. *stretches then lazes back onto the bed* Do any of those files mention his tail?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mutters* He acts like a three year old, too… *glances down at the files* Nope, nothing on his tail yet. But I’m bound to find something. Any idea on where to look for information like that? He didn’t have the tail when we went to the lab and found him… and then he did have one when you cast healing spells on him. They must have cut it off at some point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s statement* Well, you know that three year olds are allowed to act like three year olds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. *begins kicking her boots off of her feet* Anyway, don’t you remember that lab technician mentioning how they cut off Ramiel’s tail? Or were you too busy staring at your new brother to notice his words.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh right, he did say that, didn’t he…. *moves off the bed to look through older notes* Did he say when? These are all back-dated so I can look through that. If I go back three years to when he was born, perhaps it’ll be there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* No, he didn’t tell me when. He would have gotten more suspicious than what he already was if I had inquired for such indepth information. *sighs* But yes, look within a few months in which the boy was born. There’s bound to be mention of his tail there. *looks over at the bathroom* ~Hey, boy, are you done in there?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ll look for that. *fumbles through one of the older boxes* Birthing reports, no. Pregnancy notes, no… *sighs with boredom* Perhaps it might be in his birthing reports.. *opens the folder and blinks as he finds another one stuffed inside* Operations performed on the newborn infant? This could be it. *tosses the papers onto the floor and fumbles through them* Hmm…

Ramiel: *is hiding himself in the cupboards under the sink and doesn’t answer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I’d imagine that there would be it. At least I’d hope that he had no other surgeries right after birth. *frowns with concern at the lack of response from Ramiel* I’ll be right back, Seph. Tell me what you find later. *slides off the bed then strolls over to the bathroom. She takes a few minutes scanning the area and opening various orifices that Ramiel could possibly hide in before finally locating the boy. Once she finds him, she quickly reaches over to gently pluck him out of the cabinet* Stop hiding. We won’t hurt you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks up at Jennah as she heads for the bathroom and nods back at her* I don’t know mother, there seems to be a few things here… *glances down at the papers* They put some things into him *pauses* Jenova flesh grafts around his chest cavity and into his biceps. They also cut off his tail… which is the obvious one.

Ramiel: *whimpers as he’s picked up again, and begins to wiggle, threatening to resume his entire fiasco from before* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Shh… be calm little one. I will not harm you. *gently picks him up then walks out of the bathroom. Once outside, she securely closes the door to the bathroom before setting Ramiel down again* Stop hiding. We are family. Do you understand what I’m telling you? *glances up at Seph* Grafted bits of Jenova into him? Hmm… I hope those bits aren’t making him sick. They only gave you injects of her mutagenic cells.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Says right here, have a look at the reports. There’s photos too. *picks up the relevant documents and photos, wandering back over to the bed to hand them over to Jennah* See? Here’s where they cut his arms open and inserted new bits of flesh. And here’s some of the other ones. Want me to keep reading and see where they put them?

Ramiel: *sits down on the bed and quietens down, but doesn’t seem much happier. He stares at the photos that Seph hands over to Jennah, then squeezes his eyes shut and loudly whimpers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances over at the pictures, deciding to allow Ramiel to roam as he pleases* Hmm… Yes, please continue reading. The more we know about the boy, the more we’ll be prepared to handle him in the future. *frowns at the details displayed in the pictures* My, that must have been painful.. *looks down at Ramiel* Do your arms hurt you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *glances up at Jennah and whimpers, nodding in response, not wanting to make her mad incase he doesn’t answer her again* Nmmm… *raises his arms up and slowly wiggles them* Hurts a lot… not all th’time, but mos’…

Seph: I’ll keep reading… *nods his head* There’s some in his arms and legs, supposedly to make him stronger. When he reaches five years old, they wanted to put some in his lungs and heart walls. And then they were just goign to give him Mako injections to make it all grow… *frowns* This sounds like a death sentence, or torture. Not a science proceedure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at the boy’s comments about his mostly constant pain* I see… Well, I’m so sorry to hear about that. We’re going to have to find some way to get rid of the source of that pain. Does that sound good to you? *her frown deepens as she hears the rest of Seph’s words* Yes, I agree, that is torture indeed… I can’t imagine how the boy has survived all these years with Hojo so far.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: He probably didn’t. He looked near-dead when we found him afterall. *climbs up onto the bed and walks across to Ramiel, reaching out to grasp at one of his arms* Don’t yell, okay? I’m only looking at you. *grasps onto Ramiel’s left arm and inspects the dark scars on it, frowning* Maybe you can have Centra surgically remove what Hojo did?

Ramiel: *yelps in protest and yanks his arm away* Nooo!! No more!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph’s suggestion* No, it’s been too long since that operation occurred. Knowing how Jenova cells like to spread like cancer, it’d probably be near impossible to seperate her cells from his own cells at this point. We’re just going to have to find other ways to alieve him of his discomfort. *reaches over to pat Ramiel’s head* Shhh, we’re not going to do more to you.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.