How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *stares at the papers* Suh…ject… is… *squints at the words* somethin’, somethin… *pauses* cold. Temper…atchure. Uh. *pulls the top paper off in frustration and begins to tear it up* No’me!! *growls* No’me wantin the helpers to check my temper’achure!

Seph: *”Hojo saw your wings, right? They’re like an angel’s. Maybe he thinks Ramiel can do it too?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at Ramiel’s actions, not liking the fact that he’s tearing up the papers* Hey, don’t do that. There may be stuff in there that we’ll need later. *reaches over to take the paper out of Ramiel’s hands. If needed, she casts a spell to freeze his hands in place for a split second while she removes to document* Don’t worry though, we’re not going to be taking your temperature. *glances down at Sephy* And yes, I suppose you could be right there… *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *loudly whimpers in protest to being halted, but lets Jennah remove the papers from him again. He seems both angry and upset as he looks at his proceedure/test result documents and growls at them, seeming to be debating whether or not to attack them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sets the documents back down into the pile that they had came from then sits down next to Ramiel. She picks him up before setting him down on her lap* Hey, calm down. Neither Seph nor I are scientists, so we’re not going to hurt you or test on you. However, we are unfortunately going to need to finish what was started so that your body doesn’t metamorphisize out of control. *begins to massage Ram’s lower back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *initially tries to refuse Jennah’s affection and attempts to struggle out of her arms as soon as she picks him up. But shortly after, he begins to calm down and relax, really liking Jennah’s soothing massage, he looks up at her, not seeming to have completely understood what she just said* Fin’sh what? No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Ramiel and continues to massage his back, wanting to keep him comfortable and relaxed* Yes, that is what Seph said at first. Now of days, he finds it not to be that big of a deal, do you Seph? *frowns* That reminds me, you should probably go ahead and give yourself your booster shot for today soon, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods* Alright, mother. *gets to his feet, looking up at her* Do you have one around? *glances at Ramiel* Yeah, she’s right. It’s not a big deal. It’s almost a non-event now. It’s not much more than a pinprick.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s response to her request* I gave you several doses just the other day, Seph. What did you do with them? *shakes her head* You need to keep a better watch of your belonging. I won’t always be around to replace things that you’ve lost. *closes her eyes to go through her sub-space inventory via her magic. Soon afterwards, she pulls out the pack of Seph’s booster shots before levitating it over to the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I only need one. *grabs the pack out of the air and yanks one out, teleporting the rest into his own subspace compartment. He pulls the plastic cap off the top and flicks it away* See? It’s nothing. *casually injects the syringe into his arm and injects the serum, then withdraws it and tosses it towards the trash can* All done.

Ramiel: *just silently watches, but doesn’t seem any happier, or convinced*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs at Ramiel* One day you’ll understand. Seph was apprehensive at first as well. *allows herself a small grin* It took me several years to convince him that continuing the shots had to occur for him to remain stable. The fact that Centra and I developed a means to make the shots more or less painless and devoid of side-affects helped… *frowns* And why am I bothering explaining all of this to you? You’re too young to understand yet. *releases along, deep sigh*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Nm’mmm… *slowly shakes his head and clutches at his arms, trying to communicate that he doesn’t want to be stabbed with any needles* Not want it… no.

Seph: Yeah, he really doesn’t get it at all. *shrugs* Maybe he won’t end up accepting it the same way I have, or he’ll just need to age more before he ends up being able to comprehend what you’re saying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph’s statement* Yes, Seph, I agree with you fully. Clearly, this boy is too young to understand what we’ve been telling him. *slowly shakes her head then grins as she watches Sephiroth put something into sub-space* My, you’re getting good at that. *suddenly frowns* You’ve figured out how to bring things back once you put it in there, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What? Ah, sure I can… *slowly nods his head* I already looked in there for the other shots, but there’s nothing in there. Sometimes when I put something in there, sometimes it will just dissapear alogether. Personally I think somebody else knows about that and has been stealing my stuff. *frowns*

Ramiel: *wiggles in Jennah’s arms, wanting to get down* Dow’… *points to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at Seph’s admittal of problems with using his sub-space pocket* No, that is not possible, Seph. If you are forming a space inbetween realities that is truely your own, then only you can access it. *shakes her head* You must not be forming a stable pocket. *frowns* Which means I will be very disappointed in you if you have just lost more of your shots. *looks down at the squirming boy in her hands* I will only let you down if you promise not to mess up the papers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *doesn’t say anything and is neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what Jennah says. He wiggles his legs and makes a louder demanding noise, becoming upset with being held*

Seph: *rolls his eyes* I only did it like you told me, mother. *opens his subspace pocket and takes out the shots* See? But as soon as I put them in, they’ll be gone later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Ramiel* No, that won’t work on me, boy. You need to promise to behave and not trash the documents that I stole. *glances down at Sephiroth* You must be doing something wrong for them to disappear like that, Seph. Please, give me your best sensation of what you do when you send them in and out of sub-space. I should hope that will give me a clue as to what is going wrong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *loudly whimpers and tries to kick her with his heels now, making loud demanding noises and pointing to the floor, making it very obvious that he wants to get down*

Seph: Phh, I’m just doing what you told me mother. I am opening a teleporting hole to the negative space, throwing the stuff in there, then closing it up again. It’s exactly the same as you showed me how to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, boy. Behave yourself and I’ll let you go. However, throwing a tantrum like that will not sway me. *looks into Sephiroth’s eyes and shakes her head* I am certain that you are doing something wrong. Especially with the way that you described your process to me. I do not think you have given your pocket enough time to fully form and attatch itself to you. Instead, you are just throwing items into the space between realities and allowing it to drift freely. *shakes her head* You need to gain more control over your “pocket”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: That sounds silly. But you’re right, I just threw stuff in wherever it would fit. Perhaps you should just take care of it from now on, because if you don’t, the negative reality that stuff gets stored in is going to be filled with a mass of lost junk.

Ramiel: *his loud whimpering paces up into a full-blown upset crying noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *decides to outright ignore Ramiel’s crying and tantrum* No, Seph. You just need to practice with it more. However, I do think I’ll hold onto important items for you until you do get it down. *nods* Set the back down on the bed then monitor my mind as I send it away into my subspace pocket. That should be able to give you a good idea on what you are doing different.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *just continues his crying noise, forgetting what he was initially upset about. He tries to curl up, covering his face with his arms, the noise he is making turning into a more sad and upset cry rather than one of frustration because he isn’t getting his way*

Seph: *nods at Jennah* All right, mother. I’ll let you take care of it until I am more skilled with it. Until then I’ll just keep practising. *glances up at Ramiel* What are you complaining about? Can you be quiet now, please?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to ignore Ramiel’s crying, choosing that it’ll be best if the boy is allowed to work out his frustrations and learn that screaming wont’ get him what he wants* No, Seph. I want you to monitor my mind and learn from what I do. But yes, I don’t want you loosing anything that is important either. And don’t acknowledge the boy’s cries. If we give in to his noise, he is likely to become spoiled like you later on in life. *winks at Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *scowls at Jennah for a moment, then shakes his head* Right. I can ignore him but the noise is annoying. *sighs and continues flipping through the papers* Ah, here we go… *pulls out a file on “angels” and photos of Jenna’s wings immediately fall out of the file as he holds it up* I think this is more evidence why Hojo called Ramiel an angel. He probably thinks he’ll be able to do the wing thing one day.

Ramiel: *his cries quieten down somewhat, but he is not any happier. He begins to generate a weak and erratic telepathic signal indicating distress and calling for help*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel and shakes her head* You are not in danger. I just want you to behave. If you ask kindly rather than demand things, then yes, I’ll set you down. You also need to promise not to mess up the papers here. *frowns at the pictures* When did that… Oh, nevermind. *shakes her head* Hojo is an idiot if he thinks my wings are connected to my genetics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *between whimpers and miserable noises* Oh.. kay… *continues wiggling, but his efforts are only half-assed now due to the fact his attempts so far haven’t worked*

Seph: Hojo’s an idiot anyway, mother. *grins* Who cares if your wings are connected to your genetics or not. The point is, he saw them and wanted to make them again in Ramiel. That’s pretty much what the papers are all saying here. *picks up a file on his birth mother and begins to read through*

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.