How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at the sound of the crying and flaps her wings. After another moment, she cracks open her eyes and releases another tired groan* What’s the problem.. *yawns and sits upright, frowning as she looks over at Ramiel* What are you making that noise for, boy? Seph, did you see what happened?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head and carries Ramiel to the bed* Didn’t see a thing, I was busy in the bathroom taking a leak. *sets the boy on the bed* He’s upset about something though. Shut up, okay there? *sighs*

Ramiel: *quietens down somewhat, but is still no happier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth* You need to practice patience, Seph. You can’t just go around telling boys this young to shut up. How would you like it if I simply told you to shut up when something was troubling you? *sighs then wraps her arms around Ramiel and pulls him in closer to her* Shh, what’s wrong, little one?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: If I was whining for no real reason, sure I wouldn’t be happy, but I imagine I’d get over it pretty quick. *pats Ramiel on the head* He was looking out the window before he got sad though. Maybe something happened outside? *peers out the window curiously*

Ramiel: *quietens down as he’s hugged and leans against Jennah, revelling in her attention* Fell…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *broadly grins at the way that the boy has warmed up to him and rubs his back* Fell? What did you land on, hm? *looks over him* You do not look seriously hurt, so I’m certain that it can be easily dealt with. ~It doesn’t hurt to find out why he is crying in the first place, Seph. From that knowledge, you can work on calming him down. I have taught you better than that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* I’m sorry mother. *peers out the window* Hmm. I don’t see anybody from ShinRa yet… how much longer do you think it’ll be before they find us? *presses his face to the glass and stares at a bare breasted lady walking past the window. He fidgets about for a moment, then backs away from it* I don’t think there’s any food in this town. I haven’t seen a single wild creature anywhere. I think the people are scaring them off.

Ramiel: I fell… *points to his back, then leans against Jennah again, just seeming to like her company*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, they should be busying themselves turning over ever rock near Midgar at the moment, Seph. So, with luck, it’ll take them a month to finish the search there and start looking outwards. *Shrugs* I’ll go back to Midgar on my own and make certain they concentrate their searches there. *gently massages Ramiel’s shoulders and back then looks down at him* Hmm, you’ve definitely warmed up to me from last night.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Are you sure they wouldn’t look outwards anyway? I dont want to relax and have a ShinRa idiot on our doorstep anyway. *shrugs* Oh, what am I saying. You know what you’re doing, mother. *glances over at Ramiel, appearing slightly jealous of the attention he’s getting* I told you all he needed was time to adjust. Hopefully he’ll like us soon. He hasn’t even seen the base yet. *smirks* He won’t be allowed outside though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I told you, Seph, I’m going to go back there and keep them occupied. That will keep their searches focussed on Midgar. *shakes her head at him* I’ll also gain data on this boy and see if there are any differences between him and you that I should know about. *pats Ramiel’s head* And no, I won’t permit him to roam freely outside at this age. Though, if a certain older brother accompanies him, I’m certain that I’ll feel comfortable with allowing him outside within a certain range.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What are you going to do in Midgar mother, lead them on a wild goose chase? *grins* I don’t mind taking him outside, but I’m not going to babysit him for you mother. I’ll help out if you want, but I need my own freedoms too you know. *nods his head slowly* Besides, he seems little too frightened and clingy at the moment, he probably wouldn’t venture out on his own.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, Seph. I’m going to make myself visible enough that they’ll think that we’re still in Midgar. As long as they don’t get too intelligent, I should be able to lead them in circles for weeks to come. As for taking this one outside, yes, I imagine for now, he’s not ready for it. *shakes her head* Still, you should probably go out of this town for a bit and get us some food, hm, Seph? Or would you rather watch over the boy and have me gather some food?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* Gimmie some money and I’ll go. I bet the kid wouldn’t even want to eat our kind of food. Which is actually a lot better for you than some of the trash normal regular dumb humans eat, but he wouldn’t like it. I didn’t like the idea at first either. *holds out his hand as if asking to be handed money*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes at Seph* What exactly happened to all the money that I gave you yesterday? *shakse her head and sighs* No matter, not like it was real anyway. *grabs a few slips of paper and transforms them into a high amount of gil before lying them on the bed* There, go and buy as much food as you think you’d need for the day with this, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head happily and takes the money, walking out of the room again. He runs down the hotel stairs and walks out into the town, intending to stay out in the sun for some time before he buys the needed food*

Ramiel: *watches Seph leave the room, then yawns and gets comfortable, remaining very quiet otherwise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins over at Ramiel and begins to hum to him, wanting to lull him to sleep* Relax little one. We will take care of you. *looks out of the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of Sephy* ~Take care of yourself. Even if ShinRa isn’t actively looking here, you should probably avoid anyone who looks like they work for them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Yeah yeah mother. I’m keeping an eye out for them. I’ll make sure I don’t get into trouble, don’t you worry about it. I know what they look like, and what to avoid.”* *walks through the main shops area, heading into a small supermarket/convenience store*

Ramiel: *grumbles to himself and hugs his stomach, shuffling back so he can lie down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Thank you for heeding my words, Seph. Do me one last favor while you’re out there. Listen to what others are saying about you. Gossipers have no problems speaking and babbling while children are about. They assume the children don’t understand. See if any of them are talking about ShinRa or the search for us.~ *grins at Ramiel and pats his shoulder* That’s right, boy, relax. *looks around then grabs the remote control. Soon afterwards, she turns on the television and flips on the news*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Already on it, mom. I’m in one of their shops as we speak, but the two ladies I’m nearby are just talking about what their sons get up to. And by the sounds of things, they have really boring children, and lead boring lives. I’d much rather roam Halcyon and hunt than play with model cars and kick a ball around.”*

*the television stations are mostly showing daily programming shows and so on, but a few of them have scrolling text across the screen with details on how to get in contact with ShinRa is any unusual children are spotted. During the ad break of one station however, an update report is given. Pictures of Sephy and Ramiel flash up on the screen and the reporter begins explaining that the missing boys are the President’s nephews, and that they went missing 48 hours ago*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at what Seph is telling her. She then shakes her hand and grumbles under her breath, though the words are not very intelligable* ~No, Seph, that is not the type of chit-chat that I was asking to find out about. We need to know if ShinRa is looking into the area, not about what idiotic human boys do with their time. Still, if you want to listen in to those sort of things, go ahead.~ *frowns as she sees one of the newscasts concerning Seph and Ramiel and shakes her head* ~We’re going to need to dye your hair by the looks of things.. though this picture they are using looks to be rather outdated.. Hmm..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”No way, I’m not letting you dye my hair. Why do you wanna do that anyway, mother? I like it the colour it is. As for ShinRa looking into the area? No way. No talk like that is going on at all.”* *pauses* *”What do you think that my baby brother would like to eat? What’s he doing right now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~There are newscasts that are being broadcast here with pictures of both you and Ramiel, Seph. You might want to seriously consider allowing me to used a temporary dye on your hair.~ *accompanies the message with images from the newscast* ~As for your little brother, he’s sleeping by the looks of it. He must have been tired and cranky earlier. At least, I assume that’s why he cried so easily.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Can’t you just weave your magic and make me bigger all over again?”* *picks up some packs of instant ramen and wanders into another isle of the small supermarket, looking for something that looks appetising to eat. He is attracted to the smell of a pot of brewing coffee and sniffs around the area, standing nearby as if waiting for somebody else to go near it so he can learn about what to do with the pot* *”Um, mother… something smells very strong.”* *gives her a telepathic impression of the scent, then shows her images of what he’s looking at* *”Is it good?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~No, Seph, I’m not going to make you grow up like that again. It is not good for you to be succumbed to such things at your age.~ *looks down at Ramiel and gently rubs the side of his face. Then, she turns him around and looks at his backside, frowning* I’d best heal you up a bit more.. *begins casting a few more healing spells on the boy to fully restore him* ~Don’t worry about that liquid stuff, Seph. It is called coffee. It is simply an over drugged drink that humans like because it wakes them up. Still, it is not healthy for them and especially not healthy for young growing boys like you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Oh right… it smells really bitter and acidic. I don’t think it would do any good for my stomach if I drank it. I’m happy enough with cool running water, thanks.”* *picks up some other munchies including a bag of bread and some fruit* *”I don’t know what half of this human food is. The other half I only remember because it was fed to me….”*

Ramiel: Mmmph… *twitches a bit as the base of his spine hurts, then a red scaly tail about 3/4 the length of his arm quickly emerges, tearing through the seat of his pants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Yes, running water or even mineral water is much better than that idiotic drink. If you were to drink that brown stuff, you might risk stunting your growth, Seph.~ *blinks as the tail emerges then shrugs* Well, I wasn’t quite expecting that to regrow… *brushes her hands through Ramiel’s hair, checking to see how healthy his hair is at the moment* ~Grab whatever food you think this boy might like. It doesn’t quite matter at the moment.~

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.