How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is too preoccupied with the soap to notice what she’s doing now. Jennah would probably find some of his hairs would fall out if she rubs it aggressively, but most of them, and especially the new ones grown in from the healing spell would stay put* Hojoo evil. *pokes at the soap with his hands, then yelps as it slips out of them, falling into the water* Mmm… *leans forward to look for it*

Seph: *grumpily gets to his feet, wandering towards the bathroom. He opens the door and sleepily scowls as he glances into the room* What’s the noise about…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at the hairs that fall out of Ramiel’s scalp, but doesn’t stop cleaning the rest of his hair. However, she does stop as the boy drops his soap and reaches down to pick it up and offer it to him* Here you go. Be more careful next time. *looks back at the sound of Sephy’s voice* Hm? Oh, Seph. Do not worry, this young one woke up and was trying to clean himself up in the sink, so I’m giving him a proper bath. Go ahead back to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a tired noise that resembles an “OK” and turns around, heading back to bed*

Ramiel: *happily takes the soap as its handed back to him. He bats at the water’s surface with it a few times to get it wet, then he reaches behind himself, wanting to lather up and wash off his back* Rrrr…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Sephy* Such a silly boy.. *turns around to face Ramiel once more and begins to massage her fingers through his hair once more. After another few moments, she is done cleaning his hair* There you go. I think you can rinse yourself off on your own, right? *gives him a small friendly smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *stares at Jennah, then lies back in the tub in an attempt to rinse the soap out of his hair. He accidentally leans back too far however, and gets water up his nose. He jerks upright again and loudly coughs, lowering his head. As he does this however, he gets soapy water in his eyes and then he covers them with his hands, loudly crying at the stinging pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly sighs at the boy’s crying and shakes her head* Shh, calm down. Be still. *reaches over to gently pry his hands away from his eyes then casts a spell to get rid of the stinging* See, there, all better. It’s alright. *leans in to gently kiss the boy’s forehead, as she’s done to Seph several times in the past*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *quietens down after a few more moments of whining, then resumes playing with the soap. He is pretty clean now, and is just entertaining himself. He squeezes his eyes shut as Jennah kisses him on the forehead, not quite understanding the gesture at the moment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats the top of Ramiel’s head in order to calm him down and pulls back away from him* Shh, it’s alright, boy. *reaches over to unplug the tub* Now, go dry yourself off and get some clothes on. It’s still late and you deserve to have much more sleep than the small bit that you’ve had so far. Don’t you agree?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks up at Jennah and places his arms on the edge of the tub* Couldn’ ge’out before. Can’t now… *doesn’t even attempt trying to climb out the second time, but looks up towards Jennah as if asking her for help*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh.. *grins at him and nods* I see. Sorry about that. *gently wraps her arms around him then lifts him up out of the tub. Soon, she walks over to a pile of towels with Ramiel in her hands then grips onto one of the white towels and gently wraps it around him* There you go. Let’s get you dry and warm, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *seems quiet as he’s picked up and bundled up in the towels, grabbing up at another of Jennah’s towels as he’s placed back down on the ground* Mmmnrr. *grabs at the edge and tries to yank it out of her hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Alright, alright, you can have the towel. *lets go of it and moves to sit down on the bed* You know, all you have to do is ask. *reaches over to gently rub Ramiel’s back, giving him a small massage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is already asleep once more and doesn’t notice Jennah at all. He does relax under her massage though, and seems content while he sleeps*

Ramiel: *vigorously rubs himself dry and wanders out of the bathroom once he’s dried off enough and satisfied with it, dumping both towels onto the floor, walking across the room, completely naked. He tries to climb back onto the bed, not seeming to care about his nakedness at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Sephiroth and continues to massage his back. In addition, she softly hums to him in order to relax him even more. Once Ramiel walks into the room, she gives the boy a sideways glance, tilting her head at his lack of clothing* Are you certain you want to do that? Hotels like this are reknown for not being perfectly clean. It might not be the safest idea to have your genitals touching these sheets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *attentively stares at Jennah then slides back off the bed, wandering back into the bathroom area to look for his clothes. He putters around the bathroom area for a few moments, then loudly calls out to Jennah, practically yelling out his statement* I c’n no find them!

Seph: *shifts in his sleep, curling up to expose his back more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs and shakes her head* I’m sorry Seph, but I’m certain you won’t miss me all that much anyway. *allows herself a small grin as she pats the boy’s back. Then, she gets up to her feet and walks over to Ramiel* You can’t find your clothing? My, now that’s a problem. *grins and shakes her head* I guess then we’ll just have to get you brand new clothing tomorrow. *looks around then casts a spell to manipulate a pile of clean towels, making them turn into a robe that would only be a smidgeon too big for Ramiel* Here, wear this for tonight. *grabs the robe then offers it to the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *attentively glances at the robe for a few moments, then reaches out to grab it, placing it on* Mmm… soft. *wanders away from the bed and tries to climb up furniture, wanting to look out the window. He does not seem to care that it is the middle of the night and seems quite attentive for the time of day. Once he climbs up to look out the window, he smacks his hands lightly on the glass and stares outside, seeing the town and the shoreline past the edge of the holiday town* Wet… *blinks as he watches a naked lady walk past, heading for the beach* Why she no wear clothes too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Ramiel* Glad you like the robe. It was the best I could come up with in such short notice. *walks back over to the bed and sits down, yawning. She moves to lie down next to Sephy, draping her arm around the boy’s shoulders then looks up at Ramiel once more* Why isn’t she wearing clothes? Probably because it’s late and she thinks no one will see her swimming at this time. Either that or she’s about to have sex on the beach. *yawns* Why don’t you just come here and get some sleep like your brother is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *sighs at Jennah’s suggestion and slides back off the furniture, crashing onto the floor in a heap. He casually gets up again and wanders back towards the bed, pulling at the sheets as he tries to climb up onto it* Hate sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks and sits up a bit* You don’t like sleeping… *gives him a strange look and studies him for a few minutes then shakes her head* Bad dreams? Here… let me see if I can make you more comfortable. I was able to difuse Sephiroth’s nightmares in time.. *mumbles* God knows how.. I’m not exactly a happy dreamer myself.. *scoots over to Ramiel and wraps her arms around him. Then, she makes her wings appear and slowly wrap them around him as well. Soon afterwards, she begins to gently hum to him, trying to lull him into sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *wriggles about in Jennah’s grasp as she wraps her wings around him. He reaches up to grab at the feathers in front of him, trying to yank some out of the wing. He loudly giggles in a playful manner and grabs at handfuls of feathers, pulling on them, more than likely yanking some out. He does not look interested in sleeping any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tollerates the forceful plucking, having become accustomed to pain long ago. She grins at Ramiel, simply happy that he is content then closes her eyes, intent on falling asleep. Within a few mintues time, she’d be deeply asleep. Meanwhile, if Ramiel continues to pluck feathers from Jennah’s wings, they twitch with each feather that is torn out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *soon gives up on pulling Jennah’s feathers and soon drifts off to sleep. He sleeps fairly quietly, with only the occaisonal twitch in his sleep. He kicks Sephy a few times with his muscle twitches, but does not wake the other up. He sleeps right through to the morning and wakes up before Jennah and Sephy, walking back over to the window to look outside at the activities going on out there. He seems fascinated with it and stays quiet as he watches people setting up their shops and carts for the day*

Seph: *groans and wakes up some time later, then stumbles out of bed to stretch and head into the bathroom to relieve himself, not noticing Ramiel’s activities at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and shifts about on the bed, oblivious to the fact that both of the boys are awake and roaming about the room. She spreads open her wings, trying to make herself more comfortable. In the process, her wings hit a lamp in the room and knock it off the nightstand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *jumps as he hears the smashing sound, causing him to lose his balance and stumble off the furniture and to tumble onto the ground, landing on his back. He loudly whimpers in shock for a moment, then begins to loudly cry because he didn’t like it at all*

Seph: *comes out of the bathroom when he is finished and stands in the doorway, wincing slightly at the noises that Ramiel is making. He walks across to him and picks him up, inspecting him for injury* I heard something smash. What did you break?

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.