How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the small boy immediately squirms under the sheets as he’s patted, trying to get away from her. This causes him to fall out the other side of the bed, thumping down onto the floor. He immediately tries to retreat under the bed*

Seph: *heads into the room, carrying a plate of french fries and chicken nuggets* Now If he doesn’t like this, I don’t think we’ll be able to tempt him into eating anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at the boy then grins as Sephiroth enters the room* Yes, that does look like it should appeal a young boy. *glances down at the floor* I just hope you can catch him. He hasn’t yet said a single word, Seph. I really hope that this was a good idea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks* He hasn’t said anything? See if you can catch his attention and get a look at his face. If he’s dumb in the head, you’d be able to pick it really easily I think. Maybe he’s just shy… *sets the food down on the bed, then crouches down on the floor* Hey, you. Boy. Get out of there, I brought food. *grabs onto his leg and begins to drag him out*

*the small boy begins to yell as he’s pulled on, flailing his other leg at Seph* Mmmrrrhh! No!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, finally, a word from him. At the least we know that he can say no. *deeply sighs* Perhaps you should start showing him the food. That should get him to calm down.. *frowns* This one must have had a much worse experience than you did, Seph. He’s ten times worse in terms of trying to convince that we are not his enemy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Maybe he’s just being a jerk. *picks up the boy and sets him on the bed* Look, food. *picks up some of the fries and tries to feed them to him* It’s really nice to eat. I don’t even really like human food any more and I like this stuff. Go on, eat it. You’ll like it.

*the small boy screws up his face and turns his head away from the food, his eyes focussing on Jennah for a few minutes as he tries to figure out how best to escape*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: He’s being paranoid, that’s what he’s being, Seph. *Sighs and looks up at the ceiling. She thinks for a few minutes before making one of her feathers apear* Hey, boy, would you like this? *sets the feather down in his lap* Your brother there tends to enjoy my feathers quite a bit.. *deeply frowns* I guess I am somewhat of your biological mother since Hojo used my cells to make you. *slowly shakes her head* My name is Jennah. *points to Sephiroth* That there is Sephiroth, but he prefers to be called “Seph”. *points to him* What is your name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the boy stares at the feather for a few moments, seeming intruiged by it. He reaches out to take it from Jennah, but completely ignores what she is saying for the time being, not wanting to talk at the moment*

Seph: He’s not very bright is he. *sits down on the bed nearby, picking up one of the chicken nuggets to eat* I’m not gonna waste good food though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns, not liking the fast that he has refused to answer them once more and pulls the feather away* No, not until we at least know your name. It’s only polite to share your name with new aquaintances. It is even more polite to give your name when you are in the presence of the people who are taking you away from being experimented on and tormented.. *mutters* Why am I even bothering?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the boy stares at Jennah and backs away from her once more, upset that his feather has been taken away* Rrrr…mm… *finally begins picking at the food, munching on some of the fries. He sits there calmly, then grabs at entire handfuls of food to stuff into his face*

Seph: I don’t know, mother. Perhaps he’s tired or something. I remember being afraid of you at first. Just give him some time to get to trust us, I’m sure he’ll come around. *grins* Because once I did, you were nothing but good to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at the boy’s lack of response once more and drops the feather on him before moving up behind him* Alright, that’s it. I can’t stand this anymore. *firmly presses her hands against his shoulders and grips onto him then casts another few spells to heal him up in order to prep him for what she’s about to do. Once she finishes with the spells, she begins to do a quick scan of his mind in order to tell whether this boy can speak or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the boy seems rather upset as Jennah grips onto his shoulders, but he just stares up at her, a defiant expression on his face. From her scans she’d be able to determine that he is of sound mind and body, not retarded in any way whatsoever. His mind is clear of damage and his main dominating thought is to protect himself incase he is going to be struck*

Seph: *moves off the bed and stretches, yawning* Like I said, he’ll come around. I did. And how. Just give him time. *flops down onto the floor, grinning at his kitten* Cairo would probably like some of that deep fried chicken.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at what she finds, at least content that the child had not been stunted in his mental growth by whatever Hojo did to him and reaches behind him to gently massage his back* Alright, I know you can understand us. Please, just tell us your name, boy. That is all we ask for today. *glances down at Sephiroth* I’m certain Cairo would love your scraps of food. Cats are nortourious as scavengers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles as his kitten begins licking at his face* She’s a scavenger alright. *tries to make a mocking purr noise back at his pet cat* I really love her. Thanks for getting her for me, mother. She’s a really awesome companion animal.

*the boy growls at Jennah, seeming quite determined not to help her at all. He picks up a few fries and flicks them at her, inching back towards the edge of the bed* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *ignores the fact that fries were just flung at her and continues to massage the boys back* Calm down, we are not enemies. I’ve told you that before. *slowly shakes her head* I am… well, I suppose I’m closer to your mother than I am to Seph. They stole my genetic material to make you. Now, please, tell me your name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the boy tries to bat her hand away in an aggressive manner, becoming more confident now that he’s worked out that Jennah isn’t going to get mad with him immediately. He half growls his response, then inches further back, getting much closer to falling off the edge* Rrrr-amiel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at the way that the boy continues to shove her away, but chooses to let him be. Instead, she simply lays the feather down in his lap* Well, Ramiel, in case you didn’t pay attention before, my name is Jennah. And that there is Sephiroth. *points over to Sephy* I am not certain if you’ve heard of him before or not, but he’s basically your older brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *growls at the information he is being told* No… *looks down at Sephy on the floor, then he picks up the plate of food, upending it on him, then he sets the plate back down on the bed*

Seph: *is playing with Cairo until the food falls down on his face and chest. He yelps and sits up, glaring at the boy* Hey, what did you do that for?? *snarls and brushes off his clothes* That was good food too…

Cairo: *immediately seizes the opportunity to pig out and begins gobbling up some of the fries on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Deeply frowns at Ramiel’s answer and antics and shakes her head* “No”? No to what? To him being your brother? They took his and my genetic material to make you. And he preceded you. Or do you not believe that he is Sephiroth? *frowns and shakes her head* ~Do you have any ideas on how to get anything across to him? He’s not listening at all..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *scowls, getting to his feet* Oh, I have a great idea… *grabs Ramiel by the arm and forcefully yanks him off the bed, growling down at him* You ever do that to me again and I’ll kick your ass, you stupid little shit. Do you understand me? *snarls* Now listen to mother when she’s talking to you – she’s been nothing but kind since you got here. How about actually listening to her. *lets go of his arm again, letting him drop to the floor* Done. *grins at Jennah* He should listen to you now.

Ramiel: *cringes at Sephy’s explosion of anger and loudly whimpers, cowering on the floor once he lets go of him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s technique* Seph, I want to gain his trust by giving him respect, not by instilling fear in him. Would you have trusted me so much if I had done that to you. *slowly shakes her head then picks up Ramiel and sets him down in her lap. She then begins to gently pat the top of his head* I want him to know that he’s safe and has no reason to be afraid anymore.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *leans against Jennah as she pats him, going more or less completely silent once again. His body shakes and tremors slightly with his fear, and he stares forwards, his breathing fast and uneven*

Seph: Well he probably won’t be throwing stuff at us any more. If he kept it up and was mean to my cat, I would have done worse. *sits on the floor, frowning at the mess* We should clean this up before Cairo eats too much. If she eats too much of this stuff, she’ll get fat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, you should go clean up that stuff, Seph. If you need, go get more food afterwards, but be more careful with it. *Frowns at the way that the boy is shivering and slowly shakes her head. So, she decides to start softly humming to him as she continues to pat his head* ~Calm down little one. We are friends and want to treat you with respect. Be still and stop fearing us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *begins picking up the bits of spilled food* Thank god I didn’t pick the mashed potatoes, or that red noodly stuff… this is a mess by itself to clean up. *throws the bits of food into the rubbish. He brushes off his hands once he’s done and sits back down on the floor, chuckling as Cairo wanders over to lick the salt off his hands*

Ramiel: *stops shaking after a few moments, but isn’t any less attentive and edgy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~That’s right, Ramiel, we are not here to hurt you. Did you listen to what I said before? Sephiroth is the boy who was made before you. Hojo used his and my cells to create you, so we are family. And unlike Hojo, we aren’t going to hurt and abuse you. We want to make you happy.~ *gently picks the boy up again and sets him down on the bed, still humming to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *closes his eyes and leans against Jennah, beginning to succumb to sleep now that he is calmer. He coughs slightly, then shuffles away from her to lie down, curling up tightly* Nnnmmm…

Seph: *picks up Cairo and sits down on the bed also, scowling, not seeming to like the new boy’s attitude too much* Hmph, he’s a lot different to how I thought he would be. He’s not like me at all really. I’m kinda dissapointed.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.