How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Quite simple. We are going to run right past him and go there. *points to the open door to the terrace outside* From there, we’ll jump. Now, are you ready, Seph? If you’re not ready, just say so. I won’t think any less of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whispers* Jump…? *blinks* You… you want me to just, jump off the building? But it’s seventy floors high! What are you planning, mother? I don’t want to fall to the ground and just go splat… *deeply frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Do not worry, Seph. I’ll be jumping along with you. That is unless we see a Helicopter out there, then we’ll steal that. *gently rubs the top of Sephiroth’s head* Do not worry, I’ll cast a spell to slow our decent and make it safe for us. I’m not about to kill us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods at her. He inches the rest of the way up the stairs, then holds the boy in a hugging squeeze as he makes a sudden mad dash across the 70th floor to the door that leads to the roof*

President Shinra: *glances up as he sees movement on his floor* What the…? *stares at Sephiroth for a moment, not believing what he’s seeing* Guards! Get up here now! *bashes the security button on his desk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *wastes no time in dashing off to the door after Sephiroth. She pays no attention to the President as he calls for the guards and quickly runs to the door. Her cape billows out behind her as she runs out of the building, being caught by the strong winds. Not long afterwards, she leaps up onto the edge of the outside porch then holds her hand out for Sephy to grab* Are you ready?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shivers as he heads outside, his hair being messed up by the massive gusts of wind. He glances over at Jennah as she nears the edge and shakes his head at her* No! But… *grabs onto her hand, firmly holding onto the lifless boy with the other* Ready when you are!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephy and wraps her arms around him, tightly gripping onto him before stepping off the side of the building. Not long after there is no longer ground under her feet, she concentrates on a spell that allows them to safely float to the ground. The two are likely to be visable from the glass elevator on the side of the Shinra building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *squeezes his eyes shut as Jennah steps off the building, opening them again as he’s confused that he’s not falling. He glances downwards and sighs with relief as they descend* Oh, that’s smart… you should have said what you were gonna do, mother. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s statement* You should have more faith in me, Seph. *pats the top of his head. As soon as they touch the ground, she dashes toward the nearest building and sneaks inside, pulling Sephiroth along with her* Come, let’s get to some shelter for a bit. *stops once they are inside and within a dark set of shadows before turning her attention to the new boy* Ok, now to see if this one can talk.. *removes her death spell over the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*as they descend, the glass elevator rises above them, the soldiers inside going frantic and start beating at the solid glass as they see the small group go down*

Seph: *chuckles at the soldier’s antics and runs after Jennah into the building, going silent once more* I hope he can. You didn’t even stick around long enough to learn what kind of medication he’s on, or even his name.

*the small boy flinches a bit as the spell is removed from him. He screws up his face and begins to cough, a weak whimpering noise soon following*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’ll go back later, on my own, and get that documentation. I’ll do it in the still of the night in a few days, ok? But I think I can confidently say that your mixture of drugs will work on him as well. Hojo has been known to be repetive and uninspired. *kneels down infront of the new boy* Hello, my name is Jennah, what’s yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* Sure thing, mom. A few days? Does that mean we’re going to stay here for a while?

*the small boy makes a loud whimpering noise as he sits up, his eyes focussing on Jennah for a moment* Mmrrphmm… *he wobbles slightly like he is drunk and/or stoned, then he begins to loudly cough, immediately throwing up onto the ground in front of him, throwing up nothing more than bile and the cocktail of partially dissolved pills that were rammed down his throat earlier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Not necessarily here, Seph. We’re going to have to find somplace safe to house this boy.. *scowls as the new child begins to throw up and intially takes a step back* Well, that’s just lovely… Damn.. I’m not a healer. *deeply frowns. Still, she does her best to cast spells to heal up the boy. The spells may be effective enough to cure him of his balding and restore some of his hair. Also, since she’s doing a series of healing spells in order to give him the best chance of healing properly, there is the chance that his tail may grow back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grits his teeth and screws up his face, averting his attention away as the smaller boy throws up* Yuck… how about we take him back to that girl’s house in the slums? The mother seemed doting enough, perhaps she’d care for him and make him well again.

*The boy flops onto his back when he is finished, scratching at his scalp as Jennah’s healing spell causes some of his hair to grow back in* Hrmm… mmm… *closes his eyes and begins to make pitiful whimpering noises*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* No, that girl is being actively hunted by ShinRa. She is not a safe place for us to hide while those idiots are on high alert. Hmm… Let’s go to Costa del Sol. That is more than far enough away from here that they won’t immediately search there. Also, there’s no active ShinRa activity. At least there wasn’t last time I scouted the town. *Shrugs then frowns at the new boy* Hrmmm… mm…? Those are not words.. Damn, I think this boy must be stunted in mental development or retarded.. *Shakes her head and continues to cast healing spells on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *reaches down to pick the boy up* Nah, probably not. He looks like he’s high on mako or something. Give him a day to sleep it off I say, because I’m sure he’ll be fine. In any case, holy crap he stinks! He needs a bath or something… badly. He smells like stale piss. *holds him at an arm’s length* His stink is going to kill my cat.

*the boy tiredly yawns and fusses about in Seph’s grip, not liking the way he’s being held*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Perhaps you are right about him being high.. I hadn’t thought of that part. *reaches out to take the boy from Seph then stands up* Go check up on your cat. She should be in a small pouch that I made appear when I reformed your clothing to fit your smaller size. *examines the boy over once more then casts a final spell to remove the excess chemicals and energies from his system* And we’ll be giving this one a bath as soon as we find some place to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems very happy to hand the boy over to Jennah. He unzips his coat and reaches inside the pouch, lifting out his kitten, who seems very relieved to be out again* Aww, poor Cairo. We need to get moving, she probably needs to be fed and watered.

*the boy screws up his face and fidgets in Jennah’s arms, then tries to whack at her with his fists as his movements become more co-ordinated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses as the new boy whacks her about, but doesn’t loosen her grip any* Well, this one is definitely your brother, Seph. *slowly shakes her head* But yes, I agree with you. Let’s get on the move. Come closer and I’ll teleport us away. *pats the boy’s back, trying to calm him down* Hey, you, stop that. We are not your enemy. We came here to take you from Hojo. Be still.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hey now, that’s not fair. *moves over to Jennah, patting Cairo’s fur* You’re really going to go to that Costa Del Sol place? Do you think it will be out of the way enough? *moves up against Jennah, patting her side* I’m ready when you are, mother.

*the small boy begins to aggressively growl at Jennah, then opens his mouth to make the noise much more audible. He calms down a bit as he’s patted however, but the action does not defuse his overall aggression and desire to defend himself against her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm? What’s not fair? I didn’t cheat at any point in this conversation. I have no idea what could make you say that something I did was not fair. *shrugs then decides to concentrate on other things* And yes, I think Costa del Sol is far enough away to keep us safe for a few days. Do not worry, Seph. *insures that she has a secure on the new boy then concentrates. Soon, they appear just outside the cabana bar in Costa del Sol*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stumbles a bit as he’s teleported to the new area, regaining his balance once again. He pokes his tongue out at Jennah in a playful manner* It’s not fair that you’re calling him my brother based on the observation that he’s being angry and fighting like that… *folds his arms* I’m not like that. Now say sorry and maybe I won’t be offended, and I won’t have to beat you up later. *grins*

*the small boy seems rather disorientated as he’s teleported, then begins moving his legs like he is running, continuing his loud aggressive noise at Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *keeps a firm grip on the boy and refuses to let go of him despite the amount of struggling he is doing* Oh, is that supposed to prove to me that you are not aggressive, Seph? Threatening to beat me up if I don’t say sorry. *Smirks* Now, do me a favor. Go in there and get some food for this child. *nods toward the bar. before casting a spell to give Sephy a small pouch full of thousands of gil* That should be sufficent to get a good meal. *walks off toward the inn. Not long afterwards, she has aquired a set of keys for a room and is setting the new boy down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes the bag of gil, seeming quite content with it* I’ll get something simple and tasty that I can carry away. I’m sure he’ll like it. Anything has to be better than that flatulent smelling food that woman tried to give me this morning. Yuck… *walks away, heading into the bar*

*the small boy is quiet for a few moments as he is set down on the bed. He looks down at it for a moment, then makes a beeline for the covers so he can hide under them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at the boy as he moves to hide under the sheets. Still, she chooses not to bother him right away. So, instead, she waltzes around the room for a few minutes while she waits for Seph to return before finally sitting down at the edge of the bed. At that point, she reaches over to gently pat the bulge on the bed* Hey, you, calm down. We’re not enemies of yours.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.