How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lab Assistant: I just told you, it’s impossible. The samples must have been polluted somehow when we collected them. Yet, the boy occaisonally exhibits dragon-like qualities… sometimes he’ll scream and chirp. *moves into the holding cell and reaches down to pick up the small boy, setting him down in his cot*

Seph: *”I… I didn’t mean to! I was just talking to him! He didn’t say anything back to me though…”* *moves back over to Jennah, but is concerned for his ‘little brother’* *”I just asked him if Hojo’s being mean to him, and all he did was flinch like that and scream at me…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Indeed. You must be correct. There is no way in hell that your assessment is correct. *smirks, playing the part of Scarlet* Just like Hojo to make an ameture mistake like allowing his samples get contaminated like that. Why does he even have Dark Dragon DNA about? *frowns at Sephy* ~You were unable to handle psychic transmissions when I first met you, and you were in a healthy state. Try to be more careful… At least this can work to our advantage. The easiest way to get this boy out of here would be to make him seem dead…~

Bob the Assistant: *walks up to Hojo and taps his shoulder* Professor? It seems that Scarlet is downstairs poking about in your research data.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and jumps, mostly due to the fact he was trying to conceal the fact he was injecting himself up with Jenova cells* Really? *rips the syrings out of his arm and pulls his sleeve down quickly, hoping the lab assistant isn’t noticing* What does the pretentious witch want now? Tell her the experiment is secure. Then show her the door. *snarls* I’m not dealing with her today.

Seph: *”Yeah, I had forgotten…. I’ll apologize to him later. Learn as much as you can about him. He might be being treated with different medicine than what I’m on. We want to make him grow healthy and strong too, right mother?”*

Lab Assistant: He doesn’t have Dark Dragon DNA around. We don’t even deal with them. I merely stated that when we examined the DNA of that woman, it was vaguely similar to that species of dragon. Not the same, vaguely similar. We’ve never encountered it before…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Bob: *doesn’t notice the fact that Hojo is injecting himself at all and just listens to the scientist’s advice. As soon as he fully injests the orders, he slowly shakes his head* I don’t know, sir. You know how Scarlet is. She thinks she owns the entire building. I do not know if she’d get the hint if I show her the door.

Jennah: ~I can’t just go about looking through Hojo’s files at this very moment, Seph. I’d need a point in which there is lax security. As things are now, they’d suspect too much if “Scarlet” starts rumaging through Hojo’s office.~ *frowns at the assistant’s words* Then how did the sample become tainted? You must have DNA of that type around for it to show up in the samples that you had. *begins casting a spell to put the boy in a temporary state of death that would last for half a day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lab Assistant: It wasn’t tainted. We don’t deal with dragons, there hasn’t ever been a sample of one in this lab for the entire five years I’ve worked here. There’s no reason to deal with them, we don’t work with them anyway. It isn’t what this project is about.

*the radio heart monitor in the room immediately begins to bleep madly with warning and emergency noises as the boy’s heart stops and he moves into the spell induced state of death*

Hojo: She has no real authorization to even be on this floor. I’ll have to show her the door myself then. Stupid stuck up… *trails off as he hears the alarm noises* Get the medical staff in here right away! *dashes out into the main area, ripping open the door of the holding cell. He begins to fuss over the child, hollering back out the door* Get in here with the heart paddles, now! I’m not going to lose another one of these brats again!

Seph: *seems rather alarmed* *”What’s going on?? We need to do something now, mother!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Calm down, Sephiroth. It is only a spell to make him look like he is dead. It will be easier to smuggle him away if they proclaim him for dead and have him moved out of this level than just grabbing him and running in the middle of the day.~ *If Hojo or any of the assistants pay any attention to her as they pass by, they’d see her eyes temporarily change shape into a redish draconic appearance then back into the faked Scarlet appearance*

Bob: *yelps at the sound of the alerts and rushes along side Hojo. As he hears the Professor order people about to get a defibrillator. As soon as he locates it, he runs over to Hojo and hands him the medical device* Here. What happened to the boy? He was stablizing this morning…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *hisses* I don’t know! He was fine this morning! *charges up the paddles and begins trying to rejolt the boy’s heart into starting again. He does this once, twice, three times, and keeps going for nearly five minutes, angry as nothing happens* Time of death, 2:37pm. *snarls and belts the wall with his fist, looking like he is going to cry for a moment. Though it is out of anger and frustration rather than mourning* Move the damn thing out of here and clean down the room. We’re back to square one all over again. *shoves past Bob and walks back towards his office, giving Scarlet an angry glare as he passes by her. Though he is too angry to notice the change in her eyes*

Seph: *”That’ll work provided they don’t move him to the morgue, or begin doing an autopsy on his body. If they cut him open and leave him like that, he’s fucked. And might as well be declared dead…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Yes, that is right, Sephiroth. That is why we’re going to intercept him now, while they are preparing to transport him. It’s as simple as this.~ *closes her eyes and casts a spell to first cut off the security cameras in the floor. Then, she casts another spell to simultaneously knock out all of the assistants in the room* There, now go get the boy, Seph. We can bring him down to the slums. As long as Hojo thinks the boy is dead, he won’t actively watch out for him. *glances back the way Hojo went*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *steps back as the nearest lab assistant collapses at his feet* Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought… *pushes past them and walks into the holding cell, carefully picking up the boy* Wow, he weighs nothing… *walks back out, holding him* Okay, miss. Where to next?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m not surprised that he weighs noghing. He looks like little more than skin and bones. *slowly shakes her head and deeply sighs. Then, she removes the illusion spell from herself* There, that feels better… We’d best get this boy to someplace safe.. But first. *begins checking him over, looking for a homing beacon like the one Seph had when he was in Hojo’s care*

Bob: *had accompanied Hojo, so he was not knocked out with the rest of the assistants. He passes by the security room and pauses for a moment as he notices that all the cameras are blank then frowns* Just great… Better tell this to the boss. *he turns back around and heads to Hojo’s office* Sir, the security network is offline for this entire floor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the young sickly boy has a microchip in the small amount of flesh around the left side of his upper back area, but it would not be that noticable unless one were to go feeling for it*

Seph: You going to take him back to Halcyon? *glances down at the boy* He’s going to take a long time to adjust. I don’t even know if he could speak.

Hojo: *looks up at the assistant, hissing* What a time for it to go down… *gets to his feet and heads back out into the lab, loudly snarling as he sees Jennah* You! What are you doing here?! *glares as he sees Sephy holding his ‘dead’ experiment* Where are you taking that??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *locates the homing beacon just before Hojo comes into the room and quickly cuts it out of the boy* I don’t know. We didn’t have enough time to look him over before we had the ample chance to take this step. *pulls out the chip and examines it for a moment before tossing it behind her. Once that is done, she casts a spell to restore Sephy to normal, reshaping his clothing at the same time* There, you don’t need the disguise any further today, Seh- *hisses as she hears Hojo and quickly whips around to face him* You weren’t supposed to come back. *snorts in irritation* Where does it matter where we are taking this corpse. It is dead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *his eyes widen as he sees Sephiroth’s diguise form melt away, revealing his true self* Why are you back? It doesn’t matter! *a broad happy grin spreads across his face, and he runs into his office to grab a tranquilizer gun*

Seph: *holds onto the motionless boy after Jennah has finished operating on him. He slowly backs towards the door* Just give the word and I’ll teleport us outta here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Sephiroth and quickly shakes her head* No, you’re not good enough at teleporting to get anywhere, Seph. Just be patient. *keeps herself between Sephiroth and Hojo and begins backing toward the wall* What does it matter why we are back indeed. It is none of your buisness. Still, do not expect just to capture us like last time. I will not play games with you in order to save this planet’s timeline. *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and follows Jennah’s lead, backing towards the door* *”Alright, but I sure hope you know what you’re doing…”* *turns his head back to the stairway, frowning as he hears activity on the lower levels* *”I think somebody’s coming…”*

Hojo: *walks back out of his office, patting his tranquilizer gun* Now, now. I won’t capture you like last time. It’ll be even easier this time. *chuckles* Now, just stay still, beautiful specimens.. I knew you would come back to me one day… *aims the gun at Jennah’s shoulder and fires*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~I’m certain that they’re not coming up here for us. They’re probably heading up to the President’s office of something. There hasn’t been enough time for anyone to alert security.~ *hisses as Hojo fires at her. Nearly immediately, she casts a spell to make the dart stop in mid-air and freeze in place for a few seconds before dropping harmlessly onto the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls as the tranquillizer dart drops onto the ground and he moves forwards quickly, aiming it at Jennah, and then Sephy* Pass out already, woman! *smirks* With you and the boy back, it would mean everything is worth it… it means we’ve wasted no time. Oh well, fools. Enjoy your last minutes of freedom. I pressed the security button when I was in my office… *snickers*

Seph: *frowns* *”He’s gotten even crazier than I remember…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *cocks her eyebrow as Hojo fires even more tranquilizers at Seph and herself* I stopped that thing in mid-air once. What makes you think that I can’t do it again. *snorts before glances toward the stairs. After a few moments, she smirks and begins to darkly chuckle* You really think that the underpaid minions of ShinRa can restrain me? You are most insane to think that. Now, stay back. *casts a spell to fling Hojo away from her and Sephy* ~Yes, he does seem a bit off-kilter.~ *turns her back to Hojo and faces Sephiroth, preparing to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *loudly snarls as he is tossed back and off his feet by the force of the spell, the tranquillizer gun being knocked out of his hands by the impact. He skids across the floor on his back and makes a desperate grab at the gun once again when he’s on the ground* Stupid witch! Stop doing that and surrender already!

Seph: *keeps his attention glued to the stairwell outside the labs area* We really really need to get out of here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth’s statement, in full agreement* Yes, we definitely need to get moving. Hmm… Since opposition is coming up from down below, let us leave from above. *nudges Sephiroth to the stairs* Go, I’ll be right behind you. *doesn’t pay any more attention to Hojo, but she tarries behind, wanting to insure that Sephiroth gets an adequate head start*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *firlmly holds the child, then begins to run further up the stairs* Shit, um.. *stops and glances back at Jennah* You know where this leads, right…? It goes all the way to the President’s office… if you want to get onto the roof, you have to run through his office, and… *swallows nervously* There’s probably tons of guards up there at any given time.

Hojo: *strains his arm across the floor, loudly laughing as he snatches up the tranq gun. Then he aims it at Jennah’s shoulder and fires it again* Come back! I’m not going to kill you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephy’s complaints* Yes, I know what’s up there. And there are a whole lot more guards down below us than up above. So, it is the better option to go up than down and fight a swarm. *hisses in annoyance as she feels the dart impact against the armoring on her shoulder then glares back at Hojo, quite irritated. As she turns around to face the scientist, she reaches back to rip the dart which is imbeded in her shoulder* You are not very intelligent. Can’t you see that I am not wearing flimsy clothing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs and peers down the stairs* Alright, but make it quick because I can hear them coming… *holds onto the young boy firmly and bolts up the stair flights*

Hojo: *glares at Jenna and slowly stumbles to his feet* Stupid woman. I’ll catch you again one way or another, there’s no escape. *looks at her in an almost pleading manner* Come back, my pretty specimens… without you, this entire project isn’t worth it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *spits at Hojo before dashing after Sephiroth. As she runs up the stairs, she rubs the shoulder that had been hit by the dart* Damn stupid scientist… *looks down at Sephy* I hope that you’re happy.. If that child wasn’t so close to death, I wouldn’t have broken into your requests.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Can we discuss that later, mom? *whimpers and slings the small boy over his shoulder, slowing down as he approaches the stairs to the 70th floor. He stealthily sneaks up the stairs and peers into the room* *”Fuck, the lardball white suit is at his chair… now what?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.