How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns as she watches Sephiroth smash his head into the rubble and shakes her head. As she passes by him, she softly speaks* Next time, consider my words more wisely, Seph. You are carrying Cairo with you, you should be more concerned about being safe and secure than fast. *snorts then hops onto the ledge that he’s standing on* You best check on her and see if she’s alright. *points to the bulge in his jacket*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances into his coat pocket* She’s fine, just scared. She hates being in my pocket, but she knows if she leaves, she falls. *continues climbing up after Jennah* How much further up is it? I don’t want to climb for too long…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *points up to a hole in the upper plate* We can already see the exit, Seph. It’s not that much further. *glances down at him* We’ll be out of here in a few minutes, do not worry. *continues climbing up, not seeming to be straining herself too much. Eventually, she finally reaches the exit and hops out onto the upper plate. They arrive in an area that is very close to the ShinRa building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *climbs up the same places after Jennah, seeming very happy to be on the upper plate once he has hauled himself up* That’s more like it! *brushes off his clothes, then unzips his jacket and takes Cairo out of the large pocket inside* Poor Cairo. *sets her down on the ground* So how are we going to get in there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Quite simple. *points to the front door* We’re going to walk inside, Seph. It won’t be that hard at all. Especially with a few fake badges and whatnot. This would probably help as well. *closes her eyes and concentrates on an illusion spell, soon, she makes herself look like Scarlet* There, they won’t ask questions now. Let’s go. *begins walking toward the main entrance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *Stares at her, blinking. He scoops up his kitten again and follows her into the building, frowning* What about me? They’re going to wonder who I am if you do that… *frowns and folows close behind her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You are one of my new assistants. It’s all quite simple. *gives Sephiroth a small grin* You should give me a bit more trust than just that. *walks in through the front doors and immediately walks to the elevators. She presses a button to call for one then impatiently waits for it to arrive. She taps her foot as she waits for one of them to arrive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whispers* A new assistant…? Can’t I hold a clipbook or something so I at least look the part? Steal me a pair of glasses or something, mother. I don’t want to look out of place here. *waits beside her and glares impatiently at the elevator*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth* Not all assistants carry around clipboards or have glasses, Seph. Just trust me and follow my lead. *grins as the elevator finally arrive then steps up into it. She presses the button for the highest available level for these elevators and then makes room for Seph to join her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves beside Jennah in the elevator and leans against the wall, sighing* I hope we can achieve all our objectives today. That would something I’d be rather pleased with. *glances across to Jennah and grunts* *”What do you want me to call you while we’re here, mother?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, the name of the woman who’s form I mimiced is Scarlet. So, it will be best if you call me that for the time being. Or you can call me Miss. *looks up and thinks* I can’t imagine Scarlet enjoying being called a Mam… Somehow, that would seem to indicate that a woman is old, and she seems to be the type of woman to fight signs of aging as much as possible. I think I’ll call you Seth, it’s close enough to your name without being overly obvious. *steps out of the elevator once it stops in the cafeteria area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Miss? *glances at her for a moment* I’m not understanding this… why are you a miss? Was somebody trying to hit you or something? *walks out of the elevator and folds his arms, trying to look egotistical and important, wanting to play his part correctly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Miss is short for Misses, Seth. It is just the female form of Mister. Now, try not to ask any more incepid questions out loud. I can’t very well make you sound uneducated. *shakes her head and moves toward the stairs* Now, Hojo’s laboratory is a few floors up, so be prepared for a climb. *utilizes magic to get pass the security door then begins to climb up the stairs to Hojo’s lab. She stops just in the outskirts of the scientist’s playpen* Promise me you’re not going to do anything rash…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows Jennah up the stairs, staying close behind her for most of the way. He blinks at her statement and shakes his head* Why would I do anything rash? I promise I will be reasonable, Miss.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I wish to hold you to that statement, Seth. Do not disappoint me. *steps into the laboratories level then begins moving forward toward the area where Sephiroth was contained in when she originally freed him. She holds herself with an air of confidence and ignores anyone else in the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*one of the lab assistants is busy folding over printouts at the door. He looks up at ‘Scarlet’ and tilts his head* What are you doing here, ma’am? I did not think you had access to this area. If it’s Hojo you seek, he’s on the upper level.

Seph: *quietly follows along behind Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down her nose at the lab assistant* Pardon? You are presuming to know where I have access and where I do not have access? Are you the President? I didn’t think so. *waves her hand as if to shoo the assistant away* As the head of the weapons department, I can go where I please. *Continues to examine the containment cells*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lab Assistant: But, ma’am, I… *swallows nervously and steps back out of her way* Please be careful in here. And shut the door behind you. We don’t want to lose any more work here… you’d agree with that one.

Sephiroth: *follows alongside Jennah, keeping his stance tall and proud. He gives the area a sneer and makes a slight scoffing noise before he stands beside Jennah once more* They are wasting their money again I see, miss. *grins* *”Am I doing good? Where’s Hojo at?”*

*in the back of Sephy’s old containment cell, a small boy with dark grey hair, approximately three years old, is shivering in the back corner of the cell. He is tightly wrapped up in a blanket and his bright blue eyes glow brightly in the dim light. He looks quite thin and sickly, and some of the hair on his head has fallen out in patches. In short, he’s in a bad way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pauses as she spots the boy and slowly shakes her head* ~My gods… I don’t think he’d survive even if we do take him out, Seph. You were at least healthy when I visited you, this one seems to be on it’s last legs..~ *looks over at the assistant* Hey, what’s up with this boy? Why is he balding? I’ve never seen a child so young loose his hair like that. *does her best to make her tone sound mocking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lab Assistant: *glances back at the holding cell, seeming bored* Oh, that one? Hojo overdid the radiation therapy. *shrugs, seeming fairly uninterested in the subject* He’s trying to make the boy develop faster, because we’re years behind schedule after losing the first one. He had to stop for a few days though, otherwise the new child is going to die. He’s in recovery right now.

Seph: *glances into the holding cell and bites his lower lip to stop himself from growling* *”They’re going to kill him… are you going to take him or leave him here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then looks over at the assistant, staring his down* “That one”? Are there more than one that replaced Sephiroth? How many have been made since the original boy escaped? *scowls in distatste* ~I don’t know about that, Seph… This boy looks rather close to being dead. I do not know if he’ll survive long enough to be brought to Halcyon, let alone enough to adapt to our lifestyle… But if you really want him..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* *”Of course I want him. If he’s related to me, that makes him my brother.”* *glances back up at her* *”And we’re supposed to help family at every opportunity we can, right?”* *turns his attention towards the door* *”But we need to disable Hojo first. We need to stop him for once and for all, otherwise if we take this one, he’s just going to keep making more and more of us.”*

Lab Assistant: You don’t know? Strange. For somebody who is usually quite interested in our department, you aren’t very well informed, ma’am. *points to the holding cell area* This boy is number four. Number two died before she was born, and number three died and aborted at five months. That one has survived because we used a stronger female donor, a slightly different mix of cells, and then we physically grafted the extra cells onto the embryo before it attached. His development was quite extrodinary. You can see the different coloured marks of skin where the extra cells tried to grow into something else. *smiles, seeming proud of the work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Be patient, Seph… We’re going to need to seriously discuss this before we do anything. We can’t just kill Hojo, I already explained to you how he is important to the fate of this planet. For all we know, he himself may replace your rampage if he decides to experiment on himself…~ *deeply frowns at the Assistant* Other cells? What are you talking about? Show me and explain everything to me. If you don’t tell me, I’ll insure that the president resettles you down into the darkest, dirtiest slums around. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lab Assistant: Calm down, ma’am. The president is the one who authorized this. *opens a drawer nearby with several cultures and samples that they’ve grown from Jennah* We grafted cells from that strange magical woman that took Sephiroth away. We cloned her, then took some stem cells from the embryo once it was strong enough. They were grafted onto Number Four, and as a result, he was born with a tail – but that was surgically removed a few days afterwards. Past tests have told us that the escaped woman’s DNA was vaguely related to the Dark Dragons that dwell in the Northern Cave, but that’s impossible sounding to me.

Seph: *”I’d rather he experiment on himself than my brothers. We need to get him out of here. Maybe he knows what Hojo’s been up to recently, I’ll ask him.”* *lightly knocks on the glass, grabbing the attention of the small boy. He then proceeds to gently contact him via telepathy*

Number Four: *makes a loud whimpering noise and buries himself under the blankets in the corner, then begins to make frightened screaming noises*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks, taking in the information for a few minutes then scowls once more* A dark dragon? What the hell makes you think that a human like her could have possibly been related to any sort of dragon? *shakes her head* Your tests must have been wrong. *quickly whips her head around as she hears the boy scream* You’d best check up on the child. He sounds like he’s about to die. *gives Sephy a dirty look* ~Did you just do that? What the fuck did you try to do, Seph? He’s not in any sort of shape to handle the stregnth of your mental powers.~

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.