How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances across at his hair strands* It doesn’t matter what you do, mom. They’re still going to wonder why the hell a boy is in their building. I must have been the only child in their building at any point, ever…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs at Seph’s comment* Yes, I suppose you’re right about that… *Frowns in thought* Except there is Rufus… Rufus must have friends. It wouldn’t take much into manipulating the mind of that boy and making it seem like he’s giving you a tour.. Either that or I can temporarily age you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks* Rufus? Who the heck is that? Another experiment, maybe? *slowly shakes his head* I didn’t meet any other kids when I was in the ShinRa Labs. At least, not any children I can remember. *tilts his head as Jennah speaks of temporarily aging him* How will aging me help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Rufus is the president’s son. As I recall, he was born in around the same year as you were, Seph. Still, I’m not surprised that you never saw him. I can’t see the president’s son having much reason for visiting Hojo’s laboratory. *shakes her head* As for aging you, it’d make you not stand out as being a young boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: They’d still probably get me for looking the way I do. *frowns* I don’t think any age or colour change is going to make them change their mind. They’re going to act like we’re problems any way, mother. *glances up at her* Rufus is the President’s son? Ah… I saw a picture of a kid on his desk once and wondered who it was. That must be him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns at Sephiroth* Well, if you don’t want to take any of my suggestions on how to hide you when we go up there, you can stay down here. I’m not bringing you up there in a way that would allow for Hojo to easily spot you out. Remember, I snuck into Hojo’s lab once without having him catch onto me.. if not for that other Sephiroth running up to me.. *Shakes her head* And it probably was Rufus. I can’t say for certain without having seen the picture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Blonde haired kid… looked young. Had blue eyes too. *shrugs* Don’t leave me down here, mother…. I don’t want to be stuck here being babysat by somebody while you’re up there kicking Hojo’s ass. *looks miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth’s description* Yes, that sounds like Rufus… Then again, I never saw him much other than in newspaper articles. *Narrows her eyes at Sephiroth’s pleas* Well, you need to stop arguing with me if we do go up there together, understood?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* Fine, mother. I just don’t want to be left behind here and babysat while you’re off having fun. I wouldn’t be able to sit still knowing you’re kicking Hojo’s ass without me. *looks quite unhappy* You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Alright, I’m not leaving you behind. Now, let’s finish your disguise… *closes her eyes and concentrates for several minutes. Due to the complexity of the spell, it takes a while for it to seem like Jennah is doing anything, but eventually, strands of energy begin to swirl around Sephiroth. Within the next few minutes, Sephy seems to physically age to his early twenties, even though his mind would not mature at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems confused at first. He stares up at Jennah, wondering what she is doing, but not for very long. He yelps in surprise as his arms and legs begin to grow out at an alarming rate, his height increases and his overall body mass increases in size too, causing most of the clothes he’s wearing to rip. After it’s over, he stands there, mostly naked, parts of his old clothes hanging off him in rags* I feel funny…. *frowns as he catches glimpses from other people, who are staring at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *immediately casts another spell to reconstruct Seph’s clothing and give him clothes that would fit. Then, she notices the others in the area who were watching and immediately casts one last spell in order to make them forget what they just witnessed* There, that should help us get you past any guards without them suspecting anything.. It’ll only last a while though, Seph. So, do not expect to stay this way forever.. Well, at least not until you naturally become this old.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *examines himself for a few moments and frowns* It feels really clumsy… I’d be afraid of tripping over myself or something. *glances across to Jennah* And I look OK like this? I don’t look strange or anything to you? *pauses* I wonder if I can fly and teleport and do all that other stuff. If I can at least teleport, I can get out of danger if I ever get stuck in it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s question on whether or not he looks ok* Of course you look fine, Seph. You look like a perfect young man that I bet any female would fall in love with. Not that you should allow that. You’re not really in your twenties afterall.. *frowns at Seph’s questions concerning his powers* I’m not certain if you can teleport or not. I didn’t do anything to mature your psyche.. So, you are likely to have the same skills as usual.. At most, you have the ability but not the knowledge and practice in using them.. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks paticularly unhappy* So I’m still the same weak-ass kid, but taller and fatter? If you grew my body, don’t you think my ability stuff would have grown with me too? *scowls, folding his arms* Because I want a refund if it’s not…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You are not fatter, Seph. *Shakse her head at him* I do not know what is making you believe that your current form is fat at all. As for getting a refund, this is not the time for jokes. This spell will only last for about twenty four hours or so, maybe a bit more, so don’t bother getting used to it. You are still a child afterall. *snorts at him* Now, enough of this stupidity. Let’s go ahead up there. *points to the upper plate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m not kidding, I really want a refund. *reaches down to pick up Cairo, who seems frightened of his new looks* It’s not stupid to complain if you don’t like it. *pouts and glances upwards* How do you plan on getting up there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph and lightly slaps him across the cheek, being far from rough with him* This is not meant to be something for you to enjoy. This is to help you get into ShinRa. That is all. *snorts at him then begins moving to the back of the sector* Now, come. I’ll show you how we’re getting in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *scowls and lowers his head, not liking the fact that Jennah is being scolding and pushy* Fine, I’m following you. Just stop telling me what to do… I’m not a little kid any more. *broadly smirks in amusement at his statement* You even did that yourself. *follows her* I’m waiting. Hurry up and show me how to get up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly snorts at Sephiroth* You know full well that you are still a boy who is nearing his teenage years but not quite there. Do not allow your current appearance to get to your head, Seph. *looks up a large wall that is located in the back of the market place then begins climbing up a large wire* Now, follow. We have quite a climb ahead of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* Can’t we just fly up…? *climbs up after Jennah, scowling to himself* This really sucks. It’d be far far easier to teleport or fly up. Climbing is so boring! And it takes too long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns at Sephiroth* Will you stop complaining? Even if your current body can fly and teleport, you do not have the knoledge nor experience to properly use it. So, no, we are not going to fly up there. If I hear you complain one more time, Seph, I am leaving you behind at that one house we were at. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is silent now, but is openly showing his disgust by scowling and making faces. He levitates up off the wires and begins to float up above Jennah, slowly drifting higher up, wanting to get ahead of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up at Sephiroth and deeply frowns, but doesn’t say anything to him. She simply keeps a close eye on the boy as he levitates up, expecting him to hit his head on something or to loose it and fall down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *bats at pieces of junk on his ascent, causing some of the structures to begin dangerously teetering. He baps at an electrical cord and weaves his way around it, banging his head on a large piece of corrugated iron* Fuck!! *growls and promptly lands on whatever is stable nearby and rubs his head*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.