How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at Aeris* No, Seph is not taking drugs in the way that you think. Sephiroth has a condition where he needs to take those shots in order to imporve.. *reaches down to pat Seph’s shoulder and sighs* I’d explain further but.. I think I know of someone much better than I who can explain. *Frowns in thought* Can you contact your mother or father? They’d be able to explain things. If you can’t, I can channel them to this room for a short period of time. It’s not that hard when you know what you’re doing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I can ask my mother, but my father has returned to the planet… *seems a little bothered at Jenna’s suggestion to channel them into the room and timidly skakes her head, backing up towards the door* No, that’s alright….

Seph: *rubs his arm* They’re not drugs as such… *mumbles* But nothing any easier to deal with…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Are you certain about that? I can call them forth and it will pose no harm to either you or them. *shakes her head* I promise that it won’t cause any problems. Here, see. *closes her eyes and concentrates. As she concentrates on the channeling spell, a circular marking forms on the floor. This marking becomes a complex series of runes which glow with a mild red color. Once the markings fully form, the spell to call forth both Gast and Iflana is completed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *immediately stumbles back, upset as the ghostly forms of her mother and father appear in the circle on the floor. She backs up towards the door and begins to cry, partially because it confuses her, and because she is afraid* I told you not to do that!

Ifalna: *looks down at Aeris and smiles at her* Don’t be afraid, child.

Seph: *raises his head and stares up at Professor Gast, then turns his head away from him, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly speaks to Aeris* Be calm, girl. They are not in pain, this planet is not off-balance, and nothing is going to harm you. You wish to know of your father, so you might as well ask him. *yawns and lies back on the bed. She tilts her head to look at Sephiroth then sighs* What is wrong, boy? *reaches up to pat the back of Seph’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *harshly* There’s nothing wrong with me. He’s no better than my father. *folds his arms and turns his back to the spectral forms of Aeris’s parents* I don’t care…

Aeris: But I don’t even know what to ask him… *sits down near the circle, looking miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rubs Sephiroth’s back* Well, I summoned him for the girl, not for you. You can ignore him all you want. *wraps her arms around Sephiroth and hugs him. Then, she tilts her head to look down at Aeris, curious about what she’s going to do. She continues to hug Sephiorth, completely silent for the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *timidly raises her hands up towards the spectral images of her parents, looking quite sad as she can’t reach out and touch them. Tears slowly run down her face as she continues trying to reach out for them* Mother, I really miss you…. and father? I don’t even remember what you’re like..

Seph: *continues to ignore Aeris’s parents* *”When are you going to make them go away again?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: The spell will last an hour at the most. If I allowed the souls of the dead to remain on this plane for longer, they would most likely become ghosts who cannot return to where they belong. So, be patient, Seph. They’ll be gone soon enough. *massages Seph’s back then looks down at Aeris* You’d best ask them any questions that you can think of now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I can’t think of anything to ask them… I really can’t. *tries to hug her mother, ending up hugging herself, and standing in the air space that the spectral form is currently in* I miss you…

Seph: Gag me with a pillow. *snorts in disgust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth and shakes her head at him* What is wrong with you, boy? There is not much happening that should be making you this upset. Calm down. They are here to talk to the girl, not to you. *frowns* Are you angry with Gast for him dying on you and leaving you with Hojo, is that it? *looks over at the two ghosts, mumbling* I wonder why they’re not saying much… Maybe I didn’t cast the spell correctly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *just sits on the floor in front of her parents’ images, saying nothing. She’s more interested in just being with them, nearby them, awed and quietened by their prescence than interested in speaking to them and asking them questions. An expression of sadness is firmly on her face, due to the fact she’s never really grown up with them and wanted them around her*

Sephiroth: Yeah, that’s about the size of it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s admittal* I wonder what you would have done if I had to leave you behind back then… *presses her lips together then shakes her head to get rid of the thought* Just… You shouldn’t blame him for being killed. It was Hojo who murdered him, not his own choice. *rubs the side of Seph’s face then glances over at Aeris* Hey, if you don’t start speaking to them, you’ll loose your chance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grunts* I know that, mother. That doesn’t change the fact that I would rather just not see him again. I’m happy where I am, why should that have to change? *frowns* Make him go away. Aeris isn’t doing anything but staring at them.

Aeris: I don’t need to ask them anything… I can ask them things any time I want to. For now I’m just happy to see them…. *tries to reach out and hug Gast and Ifalna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Shh, just give the girl some time with her dead parents. I’m certain that you can survive with that for just a short bit. Here. *smirks then lifts her cape and covers Sephiroth up with it* Now you don’t have to look at them. *glances back at Aeris* You really should stop bothering with that. They’re spirits and have no corporal beings for you to actually touch. *looks up at Gast* Perhaps you two should just explain to this girl what Jenova and Sephiroth are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *snickers a little as he’s covered with the cape and tries to bat it off*

Gast: *turns his head in Jennah’s direction, looking quite sad* “It wouldn’t make much of a difference to her anyway. The mistake has already been made. And without a way to stop her, this planet is done for.”

Aeris: What…?

Ifalna: “That’s right, Aeris baby. This planet is in peril; Jenova is the Calamity from the Skies, and that boy nearby you is a product of your father’s experiments, he’s related to her. The planet is in trouble…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph’s reaction and reaches from under the cape to tickle his stomach. As she’s playing with the boy, her expression becomes serious, and she narrows her eyes at Gast* Sephiroth is not a threat to this planet. Jenova may be, but not him. Not anymore. *shakes her head, muttering* Though it is quite ironic that a being such as I have taught him that destroying planets and whatnot is wrong…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Gast: “I never said the boy was a threat to this planet. But we shouldn’t be telling our daughter this. She’s too young and already has much deal with…”

Ifalna: “On the contrary, I think the earlier she knows, the better. That boy would have been a threat to the planet if he wasn’t removed. But The Calamity is a bigger threat by herself. Much needs to be done in order to stop her.”

Aeris: *looks quite lost and unhappy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to play with Sephiroth by tickling him* She asked, so I figured you two could explain better than I. *snorts* Anyway, Professor Gast, it was your so-called brilliant thesis that started the Jenova project. *looks down at Aeris* Though it doesn’t look like the girl is smart enough to grasp onto the concepts quite yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Gast: “I don’t think so either. We shouldn’t be telling her any of this. I don’t know why you’ve insisted on it. She’s much too young to understand, let alone do anything about it. Maybe in another decade or so, but not now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: The girl asked about Sephiroth. It is easiest for you two to explain to her about Jenova and Sephiroth than me. I am only a mage who took on Sephiroth as my son. *finally stops tickling the boy* You two understand the principles of that which created him much better than I do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Gast: “Well, I’m not explaining any more. It doesn’t need to be said at this time. Aeris is a young girl, her main concern should be growing up, not concerning herself with the balance of power on her entire planet.”

Aeris: *lowers her head* I just want my parents back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* It was the girl who wanted to know the difference. So, if you do not wish to give her the answer, then so be it. *looks over at Iflana* I’m certain that if she wants to tell the girl the truth, she’ll do such as well. *returns her attention to Sephiroth* I have more important things to care about than whether or not that girl gets her answer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *finally bats Jennah’s cape off his head*

Gast: “I’d like Ifalna to tell her everything in great detail when she is old enough to know, understand, and be able to do something about it. Telling her now is only going to fill her with sorrow and frustration.”

Ifalna: “She does need to know that Jenova is bad, however. And if she’s properly prepared, she can form her own resistance against her.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks at Sephiroth* What a naughty little boy you are. Don’t you know that you were supposed to stay covered. *pokes his back* As for the girl, as I said, she herself inquired about the boy here and Jenova. The least I could do was provide her a means to receive that answer. However, if you two are not going to give her the answer, I will.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.