How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins in amusement and charges forward to jump on the levitating blankets. He flops down onto his stomach and broadly grins, looking quite content* That’s much better. It’s like real bed back at Ha–*cuts himself off, frowning* …at home. *looks up at Jennah* Will it pop if I jump on it?

Aeris: *stares at the levitating blankets with mild disbelief. She cautiously moves towards them, seeming quite amazed* That is rather good. You must have used a really special materia to do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s entusiasm and shakes her head* No, it will not pop. There is nothing there to be overburdened and pop, Seph. You can jump on it as much as you want. Just be careful and don’t fall off. *looks down at Aeris and scowls at the word “materia”* Yes, indeed. My materia, as you call it, is my very soul. *walks over to the “bed” and sits down on the edge of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly giggles and takes off his shoes, throwing them carelessly in the corner. He then proceeds to jump on the air bed, loudly giggling at it’s buoyancy. He flops down on it a few times before getting up again to resume jumping, quite messing up the nice laid out sheets that Aeris had laid down*

Aeris: *ducks as Sephy throws his shoes in her direction. She looks quite alarmed and unhappy as the boy messes up the bed, and blinks up at Jenna* Your materia is your soul? *stares at her for a few moments* You’re not one of them though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *snorts at Aeris’s comment* No, I am not a Cetra. I am something much more dangerous than any of them ever dreamed of. *slowly shakes her head* Anyway, those beings never tapped into their own essences to cast spells. They pleaded to this planet and asked it to give them gifts. *narrows her eyes* I give a part of myself for every spell I cast. Though that is easily recoverable in most instances. *moves over to the bed and sighs at Seph’s actions* Be careful, boy. You don’t want to hurt yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *lies down on his belly and grins up at Jennah* Relax mom, I’m going to be fine. *rolls onto his back and sighs, content* This is so comfy though. And there’s no springs jamming me in the back.

Aeris: *seems intimidated by Jennah and backs towards the door, not really having a reply. She just bows her head and heads back out of the room* Enjoy your stay. *runs off down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… *watches Aeris leave* Perhaps I should not have told her the secrets to my magic. *shrugs then sits down on the corner of the “bed”. She pats the sheets then grins and moves to lie down next to Sephy* So, you really like my spell, hm? Do you really trust my magic not to suddenly faulter and vanish, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: No of course not. How many times did I jump on it now? It didn’t break. It’s sturdy and strong, and if you did it right, it won’t vanish until you tell it to. *pauses* Actually, I think that girl was unhappy with us once I threw my shoes at her. I nearly hit her in the face. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and nods at Seph* Well, I am glad that you have faith in me. There are not many who would have responded in such a way to my inquiries. As for the girl, do not mind her. She’ll get over it soon enough. *deeply frowns* Though I do think you know much more about her father than you let on. You’ve mentioned him quite a bit when you were younger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hey. She didn’t ask, I didn’t tell. Besides, I got distracted while talking to her anyway. The subject will come up again I’m sure. And when she asks about it again, I’ll talk to her about it again. Not like I have a reason to keep it from her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Huh? *blinks and shakes her head* I heard her clearly ask you what you knew about her father. You said you didn’t know him all that well. Seph, you need to get better with your lies than that. Either you heard her question or you were just answering to shut her up. *wraps her arms around Seph’s waist and pulls him in toward her belly* Which is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *chuckles as Jennah hugs him and grins sheepishly at her* Aww, mother. *shakes his head* I just didn’t want to explain too much. I’ll talk to her about it later. When we’re not distracted with other stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Very well, I shall let you pass with that explanation. Still. *pokes Sephy in the stomach* Don’t you dare think that you can get away with deceiving me with such faulty lies ever again. Got it? You can try tricking others, but don’t you dare try it against me. *smirks* I may eat you alive if you do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles as he’s poked in the stomach, then reaches up to grab at her fingers, lightly bending them back on themselves* Phh, you wouldn’t do that. I don’t taste very nice, plus I’d be all bland and foul tasting. You’d hate it. Then there’s the Jenova flavouring. That would probably taste even worse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *darkly chuckles at Seph’s assessment of his own tastes* Oh, how are you certain about that, hm? Have you ever bothered to eat a human or taste yourself? I have. *grins* The taste isn’t desired, but it can be ignored and moved down into the gullet. *begins to tickle Sephy* I’d start with your juicy abdomen then moves into the ribcage. Eventually, I’d eat your scrawny legs and arms. And I’ll leave your head to the birds. *smirks, though Seph should be able to tell that all of this is a joke*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pokes out his tongue at her and chuckles loudly. He squirms in her grip, trying to escape it* Not if I eat you first, mother. *playfully tries to bite at her arm, quite prepared to bite hard enough to leave a mark if he can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flinches, even though she’s mostly for show. In general, she is not even phased by Seph’s bite* Why, aren’t you the little brat. *grins then flips over so that he is below her* Haven’t I taught you not to pick on those bigger than you unless you know that you can win? *bends down and playfully licks the side of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *continues his loud amused laugh and tries to squirm out from underneath her* Mother! Yuck! Get off me! *raises his hands up, trying to shove her face away*

Aeris: *quietly peeks into the room, wondering what all the noise about. The smallish girl just watches them, secretly jealous that Sephy’s getting such playful attention from his ‘mother’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles as Sephiroth shoves her away and sits upright* Alright, alright. The great and powerful Sephiroth wins for today. *smirks* But tomorrow is another day and I shall defeat you once and for all then. *her smirk widens in a playfully sadistic manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stands up, smirking at her* That’s right, I win. You lost. But it’s not over yet, understand. I have to win more. *moves forward and promptly wraps his arms around Jennah’s neck, then leans forwards, trying to play-tackle her to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Umph! *grins as she’s pushed back onto the floor* Indeed. You are much too powerful for the likes of me to ever stand up against, Seph. *sighs then her grin fades* Have you remembered to take your shots recently? I would hate to have to make you take a strong dose in order to catch up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and slowly shakes his head, letting go of her, sitting down on the air mattress* I didn’t take any shots recently. I forgot about them before we left. Does this mean we have to go back to Halcyon so soon after getting here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly sighs at Sephiroth* How many times do I have to tell you to stop neglecting those shots. Who knows what will happen to your body if we do not monitor and control the changes that Hojo already started in you. *shakes her head. Then, she pulls out a large packet full of Seph’s “medicine”, which is contained in several dozen hypodermic needles, before handing a few of them over to Sephiroth* Good thing I am responsible. *finally senses Aeris’s presence and looks back to the door* Is there something you need, girl?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* I’m sorry mother… *takes the needles from her and rolls up his sleeve. He uncaps the first one and begins to lightly flick the end, forcing the liquid to the tip. Then carefully, he begins to inject himself with it, pushing the needle into an arm vein. He slowly depresses the syringe, easing the liquid into his veins. After it is over, he withdraws the needle again, replacing the cap on it* Put the other one somewhere safe. I’ll put it in my leg in about an hour. I don’t suffer as much when it goes there.

Aeris: *timidly* Oh, its nothing… I just wanted to see what you were doinfg. *goes wide eyed as she sees Sephy injecting himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *notices Aeris’s expression and shakes her head* What is wrong with you? Come. *waves Aeris over to them then turns her head to Seph as she hears him mention the siringes. She nods in agreement and gently grabs the left overs* Yes, I’ll place them back in my sub-space pocket. *closes her eyes before sending the needles away* There, they’re safely stored now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Thanks, mother. *closes his eyes as he feels the serum snake its way into his veins, burning and tingling as it spreads through his bloodstream. He groans slightly at the rushing effect, and moves to lie down in an attempt to make it pass faster*

Aeris: *quietly walks into the room, her attention still glued to Sephy* What are you doing? He’s not using drugs or anything is he? If he is, Mother’s probably going to ask you to leave…

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.