How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up at Elmyra and nods at her* Yes, we were passing by the area and I remembered that a girl named Aeris lives here. *points to Sephiroth* He knew her when she was small and would like to visit her again. *faintly narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* ~Don’t you dare say anything on the contrary, Seph. I am only telling a half-lie. She was housed in the same laboratory as you were for a time when she was an infant.~ We also need someplace safe to stay. I hope that we could possibly be welcome. *gives the woman a small seemingly friendly grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Elmyra: *is silent for a moment, trying to determine whether or not Jennah’s claims are genuine. She glances out towards Sephiroth and sighs* Aeris never mentioned anything about having a friend.. *moves away from the door and motions for them to come in* You can stay overnight if you like, but there isn’t much room I’m afraid.

Seph: *”I won’t say anything if you don’t. Besides, I think the woman might get mad if she finds out that Cairo is taking a dump in her garden.”* *chuckles slightly and moves away, standing on the path that leads to the house, waiting for his cat to finish and emerge from the bushes again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods in appreciation toward Elmyra and steps inside the house* Thank you. Aeris probably never mentioned him because she was so young. She probably barely remembers Sephiroth, but they did meet in the past. *looks around at the living room then glances back to the door* Seph, hurry up out there. *gives Elmyra a side-ways glance* My appologies, Seph has a new small kitten that he likes to bring with him everywhere. ~I appreciate you agreement in playing along with my bluff. With luck, they won’t suspect at thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Elmyra: Please make yourselves at home. I’m just about to put some more wood on the fire. Aeris is upstairs right now, she’ll be down soon. She loves it when we have company. *sits down in her armchair and picks up the book she was reading*

Seph: *frowns, thinking Jennah is scolding him* It’s not my fault, mother. I’ll be in soon. *grins as Cairo makes her way back towards him and he picks her up again, walking into the house* I was just busy, that’s all. Because.. there are so many nice plants outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* ~Do not worry yourself. I am only saying things for show, not for actual meaning. I take it that all of Cairo’s struggling was over her needing to relieve herself.~ *glances to the kitchen* Thank you, miss. Pardon, if you do not mind me asking, but do you have any milk to spare. I am certain that Seph’s cat would like to have a small drink. *takes a step back then moves to sit down in one of the chairs near the dining room table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”It would certainly seem that way. She’s back to being a loud purring ball of fur.”* *moves behind Jennah as if seeking her protection, eyeing Elmyra with a great amount of suspicion*

Elmyra: Oh, sure there is. Look in the refridgerator and help yourself. *calls up the stairs* Aeris? Some friends of yours are here. Come down and meet some people. They’ve been wanting to see you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Sephiroth* ~Yes, I can see that. You can set her down if you want. She won’t be finding refuge from dirty humans in this house.~ *stands up then walks over to the fridge. She slowly opens the fridge and briefly cringes at the smells from all the food inside. After all, it has never been her pleasure to be in the presence of humanity’s choice of cooking. Soon, she locates the milk and pulls it out* Where may I find a bowl, Miss?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Elmyra: There’s a bowl in the cupboard above the sink. *glances up the stairs* Aeris, child! What are you doing up there?

Aeris: *calls back to her* I’m coming, mother! *runs down the stairs, her hands behind her hair as she tries to tie her hair back behind her head to make a pony tail* I was looking at your hair things. I brushed it out nicely, I’m just trying to make it look nice now. Where are the people who wanted to meet me? *glances into the kitchen area, her attention immediately falling on Sephy and his pet cat, grinning* What a cute kitty! Can I see? *moves over to Sephy, seeming quite happy and not wary of him at all*

Seph: *sets Cairo down on the floor and immediately backs away from Aeris as she nears him* *”This girl bothers me… why is she so happy?”*

Cairo: *begins to slowly sniff around the kitchen floor area, raising her tail up at Aeris as she approaches*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Elmyra’s instructions and quickly reaches up to obtain a bowl. As soon as she has the bowl in hand, she returns to Seph’s side and hands over the milk to him* Here, you can feed Cairo as much as you think she’d drink. I’m certain that she’ll enjoy the snack. *turns her attention to Aeris* Ah, so you are Professor Gast’s and that ancient’s child. I have heard much about you. ~She’s a hyperactive girl, that’s all, Seph. There is no reason to be bothered by her. The most she can do is talk without stopping and bore you.~ You like our cat, girl? Her name is Cairo.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *pats Cairo’s back for a few moments, grinning, liking how soft her fur is* She’s cute. She really likes you, too. *glances up at Jennah as she mentions her mother and Profesor Gast. She doesn’t say anything at first, and slowly nods her head* My mother has returned to the planet. So did my daddy. What have you heard about me? You’re not from that mean group of men who keep trying to catch me are you?

Seph: *sets the bowl down on the floor, then pours some milk out for Cairo to lap up. He chuckles as the kitten bounds over in a hurry to get at it, lapping it up quickly, a loud purr emanating from her chest as she does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I simply heard your mother mention how beautiful you were when you were brought into Hojo’s territory. However.. *points to Sephiroth* This boy here knew Gast for several years. He looked up to the man when he was little. Isn’t that right, Seph? *moves to stand behind Aeris and gently nudges her closer to Sephy* I’m certain you can feel that he is different, just like you, girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Huh? *glances at Sephy* He feels similar to me, but he’s not like me. It’s alike, but not the same as me. *slowly shakes her head*

Seph: *nods his head* Yeah, that’s right, I knew Professor Gast. I liked him too, and I missed him afetr he died. *pauses* I didn’t know he was your father though. *crouches down over his pet cat so he can pat her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, he is not like you, half-breed Cetra. This boy was born from genetic manipulation, not by natural means of cross-breeding. *moves to sit down in the chair once more* He is of a creature named “Jenova”. I am certain if you can talk to your mother, she can explain it to you. *leans back int the chair in order to relax* Still, I think you two should just chat amoungst yourselves. I’m certain there is much that can be shared.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks up at Jennah and nods* I hope so. I’d like a friend who is like me. Some of the other kids in this area think I’m strange. *sits down next to the bowl of milk and watches Cairo greedily continue to lap up the milk* Your kitten is really cute. I wish I had a cat, but my mother won’t let me keep one. You see a lot of stray ones down here, but it’s not the same as owning one for your very own.

Seph: *”You weren’t kidding about the part where she likes to talk…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s assessment of Aeris’s personality* ~Yes, indeed. Of course, you can be very talkative as well when you feel like it, Seph. Still, feel free to ask her questions. She’s bound to know a few things you didn’t know about Professor Gast.~ *Looks up at Elmyra* May I ask if there is a room that we can spend the night in? We’re rather tired and would like to have a safe, warm space to sleep in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Elmyra: *nods her head* It’s not a very big room. There’s only one bed in there too, but I hope it will be alright. *glances over to Aeris* Aeris, take them up to the spare room and make the bed so they can stay in there for the night.

Aeris: *nods enthusiastically* Yes, mother. *taps Sephy’s shoulder* Come on! *grins and runs for the stairs, intending to beat him up the stairs*

Seph: *blinks and watches Aeris leave, then glances back at Jennah for a moment before he follows Aeris*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Sephy a helpless looking shrug then waves at him* Go ahead. I’ll be right behind you. *then, she gets to her feet and bows in a polite manner to Elmyra. However, she does not once lower her head to the woman* Thank you for your hospitality. I know that you have no reason to trust that we are not agents sent by ShinRa, but you are trusting us anyway. For that, I thank you immensely. *straightens herself up then moves up the stairs. After a few moments, she enters the guest room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is already busy pulling out more bedclothes to set up a place on the floor beside the bed so somebody else can sleep there. She has already made the one bed in the room and grins as she makes out a place for a second person to sleep* I would guess you’re sleeping here on the floor, Sephiroth. Your mother can have the bed. It’s only fair afterall.

Seph: *just stands nearby, frowning silently. He doesn’t see the point of what Aeris is doing as he intends to sleep in the bed with Jennah, but doesn’t want to tell the girl that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *moves to stand behind Sephiroth. She gently sets her hands down on his shoulders so that she can massage them* ~Did I miss anything worthwhile, boy?~ *narrows her eyes at Aeris and shakes her head* I would not have Sephiroth sleep on the floor. I grew up in areas where I slept in much worse locations. He can have the bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks up at Jennah* *”Why don’t you just sleep with me on the bed? We’d both fit it you lied on your side and I layed up against your stomach. I just didn’t want to mention it to the girl incase she asks questions…”*

Aeris: *seems a little unhappy as Jennah states that she’ll be sleeping on the floor, but continues to make a tidy place for her to sleep* All done. I’m not sure where your cat will sleep though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks and looks down at Sephiroth* ~Are you quite certain, Seph? You’re a growing boy and aren’t as small as you used to be. It’ll be a rather tight fit if we do sleep on the same bed? Perhaps we could both sleep on the floor. You can use me as a “pillow” if you’d like. Then there’d even be room for Cairo.~ *glances over at Aeris* Do not worry about Cairo, cats are quite self-suficient and she’ll have no problems finding her own spot to sleep in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods her head, then sits down on the floor nearby Sephy, wanting to talk to him* Alright, she looks like she would sleep anywhere too. *grins at Sephy* So you knew my daddy? What was he like? Was he a nice man? *shakes her head* I never knew him.

Seph: *”We can always try.”* *shrugs and looks down at Aeris* Huh? Oh, um.. *frowns* He wasn’t a bad guy I suppose. He was usually busy. I can’t tell you that much either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *walks over to the make-shift bed on the floor and studies it for a moment. Determining that it is rather minimal, she glances back at Aeris* Hey, you, Cetra girl. Will you keep your yap closed if I did something that no other human can possibly do? Or, will you endlessly talk about it? *snorts at the thought of her activities going too public*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* What are you going to do? *seems highly interested and steps back, quite forgetting her intended conversation with Sephy. She sits down near the door and keeps out of the way, very interested to see what Jennah is planning* I won’t tell anybody. If I did, the Turks would just chase after you too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Good. We do not want the TURKS to become interested in us either. Sephiroth already had to suffer enough from those idiots at ShinRa, he does not ever need to go back to that. *closes her eyes and concentrates. Soon, an invisible cushion of air forms under the blankets that Aeris had set down on the foor. This air acts as a very soft and comfortable matress* There, that will be much more comfortable.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.