How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps inside the train and grins, setting his restless kitten on the floor* That’s better. God knows why Cairo wanted to get down, but she was getting cranky with being held so long. *moves to sit down on one of the seats nearby a window in the train*

Hojo: Oh? I am very interested in hearing. Send through any data or video footage you have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *carefully studies the ground that Sephiroth had set Cairo down in but doesn’t say anything. She considers it to be quite filthy. Still, it isn’t so filthy that she believes that the kitten is in danger. So, Jennah moves to sit down across from Sephy and looks around at the others in the car. Noticing that there are several people staring at either her or Sephiroth, she scowls and hisses under her breath* ~I certainly hope that this train moves quickly.~

Assistant: Yes, sir. I will right away. *the man quickly enters the data into a electronic transmission to send to Hojo’s computer. After about fifteen minutes, the security tapes would be accessable to Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *deeply frowns as he watches his pet kitten sniff around on the floor* *”I really hope so. This train smells, and this entire city is really depressing. Being stuck in a tree in wilderness of Halcyon while its raining seems like a paradise compared to this.”*

Cairo: *waddles under Sephiroth’s chair and begins to bite at the rubbish and remains of somebody’s discarded fast food meal*

Hojo: *stares at the security tapes, seeming quite hopeful* This is too good to be true. It looks like the boy and the female he escaped with. Did anybody see where they went? *mutters* I cannot believe they managed to elude us all this time…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down as she hears the shuffling about below Sephiroth’s seat. Deeply frowning as she realizes what Cairo is up to, Jennah looks up at Seph once more* You may want to retrieve your cat. She is eating left-overs that some human threw under your seat. I dare not wish to think how old that food is. *glances over to the end of the car once more*

Assistant: I am sorry, Professor. As you can see on the tape, that female took out all the guards. All I can say for certain is that they left the reactor after that incident. It also seems that the boy is carrying something. Can you tell what it is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Huh? *glances under the seat and yelps* Hey Cairo, stop that! *snatches the cat up and frowns, waving a finger at her to scold her* Don’t eat that stuff, you don’t know how old it is. You eat way too much for your own good you know, you’re liable to get sick.

Cairo: *just looks up at Sephy and yawns*

Hojo: *looks over the videotapes again* I can’t tell what it is, there is too much noise distortion being generated by the video. *seems highly annoyed* I want to know where they are headed. The recapture of that boy would mean everything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Actually, if a cat eats too much, it is much more likely to become overweight instead of sick. *shakes her head* Just keep a better eye on her while we’re on the train. I cannot say for certain where all the things on this floor came from.. *points to a yellow stain* Except that. I can assure you that is the remnants of human urine.

Assistant: Yes, sir. I will alert all security officials to keep an eye out for the boy. *pauses for a moment* Do you think they are coming for the new subject?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *screws up his face* Yuck… I was wondering why it smelled in here. Don’t people know how to use the bathroom or something? If I need to do that outside, I at least find a tree or something…

Hojo: It’s very hard to say, but they might be. Keep an eye on the boy, ensure they do not make any contact whatsoever. Move him to a new place if you have to. I’ve lost one experiment, I’m not about to lose another. I suppose we could use him as bait, but I’m not prepared to take such a risk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Most have a sense of moral obligation such that they would not act in such unsavory ways. However, some humans simply do not care. *poitns to the others in the car* Such as those ones don’t care that we can clearly hear them talk about our choice of clothing and your hair. They think that they are perfectly safe and have every right to openly discuss things they dislike about others. *shakes her head*

Assistant: Understood, sir. I will check up on the boy soon. I hope that we recover Sephiroth. His loss was rather significant to the company.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back to the others in the car and glares at them* Hrmph! How rude. *shakes his head and turns his head away again* I don’t talk about people like that.

Hojo: Indeed. All we can do is wait. Wait until one or both of them show up again in one of our many surveilance cameras. As long as they’re in Midgar though, they have a higher chance of being recaptured. *smirks* Let them think they’re safe for the time being.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and softly chuckles* Yes, I know you don’t talk about people in such ways. *gets to her feet and moves to sit down next to Sephiroth. Wrapping her arm around his shoulder, she gently nudges him to her side* Go ahead and sleep for a bit. It seems that this will be a rather long trip. *begins to massage Seph’s shoulder*

Assistant: Yes, sir. I’ll inform the TURKS to keep an open eye out for the boy and the woman.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Alright mother, but keep an eye out. You never know who could be around and watching us… *puts his head down on Jenna’s shoulder, sighing* I hope the trip won’t take hours and hours… *sets Cairo down in his lap*

Cairo: *immediately tries to hop down so she can explore the floor again*

Hojo: Ah, excellent. Keep me informed. I have work to do now. Call me back with any information. *hangs up the phone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats Seph’s side* Trust me, I won’t be going to sleep so soon. *sighs as she watches Cairo move and swiftly moves in to intercept her jump* Now, where do you think you’re going, little one? That floor is not appropriate for you. *sets the kitten down on her lap and gently rubs her back with her free hand* We should probably get you a collar…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *leans his head against Jennah’s arm, but doesn’t go to sleep at all due to the fact that the motion of the train is keeping him awake. His attention turns to the window opposite, and he vaguely seems interested when the train goes by scenery that is not solid black brick tunnel wall*

Cairo: *wriggles in aggitation in Jennah’s arms, still very much wanting to get down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *keeps a firm grip on Cairo so that she doesn’t dart under the seat again. Eventually, she notices that they are in the slums around the right area for them to find the Gainsborough residence, so she gently nudges Sephy before standing up* We’re getting off at the next stop. From there, we’ll be walking for just a big longer. Here. *tries to offer Cairo back to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hmm…? *opens his eyes and sits up properly, standing up after Jennah does. He takes Cairo from her and frowns* We’re getting off at the next stop, then? I hope you know where you’re going, out there looks really unfamiliar to me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *confidently smirks at Seph* Do I look like I am unsure of where I’m going? Trust me, I’ll get us to the house that will not argue to give us free stay. *walks over to the doorway, not seeming to be affected at all by the rocking movement of the train* And then, you can rest in peace all night long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I hope you’re right, I don’t want to be caught, or to get into any trouble. *frowns* You know what the labs are like, I don’t ever want to go back there. *stands nearby the door and just behind Jennah. He frowns as Cairo struggles in his arms and tries to hold her still* Something’s wrong with this cat… she won’t behave herself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances down at Cairo then up at Sephy* Well, you are a psychic. Try reading her mind. *shrugs* I’m not good enough at doing that sort of thing to be able to tell you what’s bothering her. She’s probably just restless. *looks up as the train comes to a stop and the doors open* Let’s go. *hops onto the platform before patiently waiting for Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Read her mind? Are you sure I won’t damage it by doing that? *deeply frowns* I don’t want to hurt her. You’re right, she probably is restless… usually I don’t hold her for this long. *pats Cairo’s back fur and follows Jennah off the train and onto the platform* We better get moving then, so I can set her down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *confidently speaks* You won’t hurt her if all you’re doing is reading her surface thoughts. You’re not going to be intruding, just picking up what is easily accessable. *looks around for a moment before moving to the right* I’m certain that you’ve developed the skill and control to achieve such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head determinedly* No. I’m not going to do it… I don’t want to hurt her. *quickly follows Jennah, yelping as he gets clawed and bitten* Is the place very far away? I don’t want to put up with this for another hour or two…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pauses and looks down at Sephiroth* Seph, do you trust me? Have I ever led you astray? *shakes her head* I am not lying to you when I tell you that it is safe to read her surface thoughts. You will not be intruding on her mind. *continues walking* We’re almost there. *looks up as she spots a lone house in the distance* Come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I know, mother… I just don’t want to try it, screw up, and end up hurting her in my mistakes. It’s nothing to do with you, I trust what you’re saying. I’m just just underconfident and don’t want to mess up… *follows her quickly, glancing ahead to the house* Is that where we’re going?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You shouldn’t be doubting your abilities, Seph. I’ve seen you do many things with them and I believe that you have excelled quite nicely. I’ve also showed you how to skim for surface thoughts, you don’t even need to skim that close to her actual brain. *shakes her head* But if you want to continue doubting yourself, then so be it. And yes, this is where we are going. *finally stops infront of the house and knocks the door* This is where the daughter of a deceased Professor Gast lives.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*there is initially no reaction to Jennah’s knock, the house and movement inside stays quiet. Within a few more moments however, a short and tired looking female slowly unlocks the door and nervously peers outside. Her hair is done up behind her head in a neat and tight bun. She seems edgy at first as she answers, but that immediately seems to melt away as she takes in the sight of Jennah, seeming relieved that she’s a stranger* Hello there. May I help you?

Seph: *frowns and sets Cairo down in the garden, happy to finally let her go for a bit* Ow…

Cairo: *mews and immediately scoots into the bushes, digging a hole in the dirt so she can squat over it*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,126 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth: Survival training time’ is closed to new replies.