How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

I just thought that now we can balance multiple threads and not need to worry about confusing ourselves in single-plot chat rp, you may want to occaccionally retreat to sub-plots/side-stories that we haven’t touched that much but indicated in the past. So, from this point we can do stories of Jennah/Seph while she was raising him.

Primer info: Jennah infiltrated Hojo’s lab in the same manner the regular Jenna did, but thanks to the current/main Sephiroth’s meddling in her past, she decided to take on Sephiroth as an adopted son instead of leaving him behind to his fate. Hojo has samples of both Seph’s and Jennah’s blood, so he can make clones of them. Also, Jennah stole notes on Hojo’s expirements as well as parts of Jenova herself to make a clone to gain cells from. Whatever you want to do from there. If you want to leave this plot alone, then never respond.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph was nervous to say the least. He had gone from the inside of a giant cooling room to the middle of nowhere, it seemed. The portal Jennah had made was a fascinating thing to him to see. He had never seen one before, until Jennah had made it and told him to just step on through. At first he had been hesitant, until he was given a small encouraging push. With a mild whimper, he stepped in.

The actual trip through the portal would be an experience he’d never forget – he was tossed and turned every way inside. It was frightening and painful, and at the end of the trip, he had been rather unceremoniously dumped out the other side in a heap, and sprawled onto the grass on the other side, landing down on his back.

He narrowed his eyes and squinted at the sudden sunlight that stung at his eyes on the other side. Everything was so… bright. His eyes took a few moments to adjust to the amount of light, allowing him to take in his first real glance at his new surroundings. Trees and open grassed area were all around – and the sky was so… blue. Midgar’s sky was never that blue and he had never seen it before, so of course, it was fascinating to him. So much so that he remained on the ground where he had tumbled out of the portal and stared up at the sky, lying on his back.

Seph: *slowly sits up and shakes his head, trying to shake off the disorientation* Where are we….?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah sighed as she watched the young boy step into the portal then tiredly shook her head, a clear expression of concern on her face. She turned around to examine the container which kept Jenova captive, trying to assure herself that even though she had broken the casing, the creature inside would not be escaping any time soon. Her eyes ran across the large cracks in the side where she had utilized a spell to shatter the glass, which created a gushing stream of liquid that steadily seeped out of the container and caused Jenna to frown in discontent. Still, she found nothing to be overly troubled about and nodded to herself as if to tell herself that everything would be fine before she stepped into the portal herself.

Unlike the child, Jenna was able to glide through the portal with ease, having accustomed herself to this form of travel for years. She simply allowed the forces within the vortex to take her to her destination, not minding the acceleration nor the tugging. However, she had never managed to perfect the precarious art of landing from portals. So, despite all her years of experience, she still wound up being unceremoniously spat out of the portal as if she were a disagreeable slice of fruit.

She gasps in pain as she hit the ground on her side, which caused the air to be roughly knocked out of her and left quite a powerful stinging reminder of her ungraceful exit. However, she quickly shakes off the pain and stands up, for she now had a youth to look over and, despite any of her own problems, she could not allow herself to be incapacitated or weak. She hurriedly looks around the area, sighing in relief as she spots Seph and walks over to him.

She tilts her head as she hears his question, confused as to why he’s even asking. “I thought I told you before I opened the portal, boy. We are at my home, Halcyon.” She waves her hand at the surrounding area then allows it to drop, shrugging. “There’s not much to it, but it’s home.”

She looks down at him once more, curiously studying him and once again allowing her mind to ponder her insecurities. She knows nothing about raising children, so why should she believe that she’ll ever make a good adoptive mother. Still, this little one has no one else, and he reminds her so much of herself when she was young. So, despite her fears of screwing up his life, she still feels like it is her duty to help him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph blinked as he looked up at the sky again. He liked the blue colour. Midgar’s sky had always been grey, always. Sometimes rainy and bleak, and sometimes the sun shone through the clouds. But never like this.

“Hal..see..on, huh? Strange name…” The boy mumbled quietly as he got to his feet. “Why is the sky so blue?” He wondered as he glanced up at Jennah. He spent a brief moment to dust the bits of earth and dirt off his clothing as he looked around once again. He had to admit that. The area around him was quite interesting and despite the fact he was nervous and wary of the unfamiliar surroundings, as long as that lady was nearby, he assumed he was safe.

After a short moment, he slowly began to wander away from her. There were strange and distant rumbling noises in the distance and they intrigued him, so much that his curiousity had quite overtaken his fears for the time being. He figured he might as well get to know this place any way, especially if he was to find a safe place to hide. That option might become essential at some point…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah hisses as she watches Seph walk away from her and quickly moves to grab his shoulders. “Where do you think that you’re going, boy? There’s a predator eating over there.” She shakes her head, partially in disblief and partially in concern, all the time trying to pull Sephiroth away from his previous destination. “Come, I’ll take you to my living space so you can pick out a room for yourself and get aquainted with it.”

She glances back at where the predator is hidden in the brush, scowling at it and hoping that it doesn’t develop the brilliant idea to follow them. Even so, she doesn’t dwell over her concerns. Instead, she begins to guide the boy to her underground base, tugging him along if necessary.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph made a slight whimper of protest as his shoulders were grabbed, and then he was tugged along by Jennah. But as much as he didn’t like it, he knew better than to complain. He had complained in the past when Hojo had dragged him along like this, and he had been rewarded with a sharp stinging slap across the face for his efforts. He did not know if Jennah would do such to him, but he wasn’t game enough to find out. So he followed silently.

His attention once again turned to the scenery around them. Plants were randomly growing anywhere, and he wondered how the lady knew where she was going. He ran slightly as he tried to keep up with her quick pace and wished she would walk a little more slowly, but didn’t voice this concern however. He remained recessive, non confrontational and silent, hoping the lady would slow down eventually.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finally stops as she reaches the entrance to her base. She swiftly enters the access code to activate the gateway to the caverns down below. As soon as the door opens up, parctically materializing from the cliff’s rockside, she gently grips onto Seph’s hand and guides him down toward her quaters, figuring that would be the most logical location to house him. For, if she were to house him on one of the other levels, she may loose him, which in turn would make her a complete failure in her new task of rearing the young boy and making a man out of him* You’re a bit dirty. Would you like to clean off? I have a rather large spring of pure water that you can use.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly follows Jennah into her base, silent and submissive all the way. He is timid but curious as Jennah leads him to the lower levels of the base, taking the time to peek out from behind her to look at his new surroundings. He glances up at Jennah as she speaks and shakes his head* No… I’m alright…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down and scrutinizes his appearance, the right corner of her lips tilting downward in disapproval as she takes note of the splotches of dirt on his hair* Are you sure? You look pretty grimy to me… *shrugs then gently pulls him along* I’ll give you a quick tour then. *waves her hand at the main room, casting a spell which ignites the trophs of gas that incircle the perimeter of the room, providing adequate lighting to read or do anything else necessary* This is my bedroom. I don’t use it all that much, but it’s someplace to go when I need rest.. *drops her hand then looks around for another moment, considering how little she really cares for this room before shruging off her thoughts. She gently pulls him toward the bathing room so that she can show him the hot springs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just nods quietly as he is taken along with her, taking mild interest in his surroundings. He is still quite nervous and insecure with the unfamiliar surroundings, and so is quiet and not very responsive as a result*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *stops inside the archway to the hot springs and lets go of Seph’s hand* This is one of the cleanest springs on Earth, my planet. This is where we can go to get cleaned or to get warm or to relax, or whatever you want. *nudges him toward the spring, thinking he’ll like the pristine water within* Go ahead and look.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers slightly and stands back from the water, quite disinterested in bathing in it* I don’t want to…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes, believing that Seph is being foolish. So, she just picks him up, grunting at the effort needed, before taking him to the edge of the water* Here, see, nothing will hurt you. It’s just water. Very clean, pure, untainted, unpolluted water. *kneels down at the edge of the water. She dips her hand in the water, cupping it to pull some out, then lifts her hand to Seph’s face so that she can show him how clean and sparkly the water is* See.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quietly* I can see it’s not going to hurt me… but I’m not dirty. *nervously* I don’t want to take a bath right now, sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Seph* Stop being so nervous. There’s nothing that’s going to hurt you here. *grins and drops the handful of water ontop of his head* I’m here to protect you and raise you as your new mother, not to hurt you, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly whimpers as Jennah splashes water in his hair, snapping his eyes shut as he feels the water trickle down his face* I don’t want to take a bath… really, I’m fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grips onto Seph’s shoulder in order to gently shake him* Boy, look at me. Trust me, I heard you the first time. You don’t need to keep on repeating yourself. But you should still clean yourself at least every other day, understood? *moves her left hand to stroke the top of Seph’s head in an attempt to calm him down* Now, do you want to continues the tour?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *lowers his head and slowly nods in an obedient manner, as if doing it to avoid conflict* Yes, ma’am… I know that I am supposed to keep clean. *frowns, feeling rather underconfident now that the other Sephiroth personality is not there to help him out or influence him any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph and continues to rub the top of his head* Please, don’t call me ma’am… it sounds like I’m an old lady… *Shakes her head* You can call me mother, or Jennah, or Jenn, or whetever you wish but ma’am, Seph. *thinks for a moment, realizing that the other Sephiroth told her to call him Seph and not this one* … You do want me to call you Seph, right? Or do you prefer Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *screws his face up as Jennah says his name* I don’t like being called ‘Sephiroth’. It sounds so silly… *moves to sit down at the edge of the hot spring* Seph is better… it sounds a little bit like a name…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Very well then, Seph it is. *pats his back, being gentle so that she does not startle or harm him* Now, do you want to pick out a room and continue the tour? There’s much more than the two rooms I’ve shown you so far… *thinks as she examines him* Are you hungry?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins slightly, seeming to revel in the fact she is treating him with affection. He glances up at her and quickly nods in response as she asks him if he is hungry. He washes his hands off in the water and gets to his feet again* Yes, I am quite hungry… *pauses* Just as long as you don’t feed me that horrible tasteless stuff they kept feeding me in the lab.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at him* I’ll do my best to get you food that you’ll find agreeable. *pats his right shoulder then stands up* Please, stay here or in the bedroom. I’ll be back soon enough.

She turns to exit the room and quickly heads outside into the wilderness. Once outside, she shifts into her hybrid form so that she can have the freedom of movement and stregnth needed to take down the better meals. She spends a good twenty to thirty minutes circling the island from the skies before finding a suitable kill and swooping down ontop of it.

Once she finds the kill, she slams her weight into it’s back and breaks its neck within her jaws as she shoves it to the ground. She holds still for several minutes, insuring that her kill is indeed dead before lifting it up and dragging it back to the base.

By the time she returns, fourty mnutes would have passed. She slowly pulls the kill behind her then drops it in the middle of the floor in her bedroom.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *in the time Jennah is away, Seph takes the opportunity of being alone to bathe in the hot spring. He strips naked and tosses his clothes near the doorway, then slowly eases his way into the water, whimpering slightly as he discovers that it is warmer than what he is normally used to. He soon adjusts to it however, then warily edges in deeper, looking for soap. When he finds none, he just stands in the water, rubbing himself as best as he can manage to wash off the grime. He would still be in the spring when Jennah returns, and doesn’t notice her arrival*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks around once she drops off the kill and sighs* I wonder where he is… *sniffs the air, returning to her normal form as she catches Seph’s scent and walks into the hot springs area, noticing his unusual manner of bathing himself* Would you like some soap, boy? *reaches to a shelf on the wall and grabs a bit of soap before tossing it at Seph, being gentle as not to hurt him*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.