Character Questionairre

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay RP Extras Character Questionairre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I stole this.

The following are the only conditions applicable to this RP:

1. Choose a few of your own characters.
    2. Make them answer the following questions.

~Zackary ~

1. How old are you?
    *glares at the title name up there* Just call me ‘Zack’, thanks. Now, uh.. age? *counts on his fingers* Uhh… 20 something I think. Late twenties, nearly thirty. Goddamn I’m getting old. *grins sheepishly*

2. Height?
    *flatly* 6’1″, just like my original. *broadly smirks* Now, if you want to know the height of the fun parts in my pants, well…

3. You got any bad habits?
    Yeah, uh… I like to pick my nose sometimes. Also, once I get started working on something in the hangar? *smirks* If I wasn’t going to get busted, I’d stay in there for days.

4. Are you a virgin?
    Hell no. I haven’t been since I was old enough to escape the base. I think I lost my virginity at 12, but I really can’t remember now.

5. Who’s your Mate/Spouse?
    Her name is Holly. She’s an ordinary human female from this planet, and she used to be a whore, at least until I bought her off the pimp that was keeping her as his slave. *proudly* I freed her. *whispers* Holly’s also a total psycho.

6. Have any kids?
    I have one biological kid, and the other… I suppose he IS biological offspring, but I don’t really know what to call him. In any case, I’m definitely in charge of taking care of him.

7. Your favorite food?
    Pizza, without a doubt, is the most heavenly food mankind has ever created.

8. Your favorite Ice cream flavor?
    Vanilla. But only if you top it with caramel topping and nuts. *licks his lips*

9. Hate anyone?
    For a while, I did hate my biological original, and my adoptive parent. But ah, they’re OK now. Oh, and there was the time I hated that pimp…

10. Ever slept in all day?
    Dude, once I slept in all WEEK.

11. Favorite movie?
    Top Gun. *folds his arms* Movie with planes is awesome. But not war.

12. Eye colour?
    My eye colour? Sort of bluey-greeny weak glowy colour. It’s a colour, but I don’t know it’s name…

13. Skin?
    Epidermis? *snorts* What about it? I have some, but I’m currently using it. Sorry about that.

14. Fat/Average/or Slim?
    *doesn’t want to answer this question*

15. Rain/Sunshine?
    Both are essential occurances in the maintenance of our planet’s ecosystem.

16. Pool/ Beach?
    I can’t really swim, and I don’t care to, so, I don’t care.

17. Camping/ Staying Home?
    Camping sucks. Especially when you’re sleeping in the wilderness and bugs migrate into your pants during the night.

18. Dog/Cat?
    Dragon. *smirks*

19. Car or Ship?
    I’m going to answer with ‘plane’ for this question.

20. Ever destroyed something out of blind rage?
    No. You must be thinking of my biological original now. *folds his arms* I’m offended.

21. Any unusual things about you?
    Only the fact that I’m a clone of a deranged madman who tried to become a god and kill the entire planet which we live on. And that I myself have NO desire to do anything of the sort. Is that unusual enough for your stupid ridiculous questionaire?

22. How much food/drink do you need a day?
    The average human being needs to consume 2000 calories a day, and 8 glasses of water. Add another 500 for the fact that I’m a male. The end.

23. Favorite place?
    Everyone has a happy place. I would say mine is in my pants, but Holly would slap me for that.

24. Anything final to add?
    Yeah, just one thing. Why are you asking all of these questions? Are you one of those snoopy reporter dickheads? *glares* What do you hope to acheive by asking this stuff? Goodbye, loser.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Jenna ~

1. How old are you?
    *indifferently shrugs and yawns* Old enough not to keep track anymore. I’ve seen a few centuries of life. Also, old enough to know that life tends to be rather repetitive…

2. Height?
    *frowns in thought* What the hell was those human units again? Oh yes, around 5′ 6″. *waves her hand in a dismissive manner* Taller than those reading this.

*maliciously smirks* Bad habits? Maybe. Depends on who is being the judge on the “bad”ness of my habits. I’m certain some would say that my habits are very, very good.

4. Are you a virgin?
    *rolls her eyes* No.

*clicks her claws together* This is getting rather tedious… Seph. By all the gods that have ever existed, I have no idea how he talked me into actually marrying him though.

6. Have any kids?
    … Unfortunately, I have to say yes to that. *Snorts* Never thought I’d have children. *grumbles* Hell, before Seph, they all terminated before even a month of development… *eyes the alien hybrid*

7. Your favorite food?
    Wouldn’t you like to know? Shall I take a bit of your flesh and test it?

What the hell?? *agressively growls* That stuff is just pure poison meant to fatten the masses. Let it all rot.

9. Hate anyone?
    Lots of people. Let’s start with.. you.

*snorts* Perhaps, but it was never due to sheer laziness. *narrows her eyes* I’ve always had very good reason, such as severe injuries or exhaustion due to spells that you could only barely think of comprehending.

11. Favorite movie?
    …. What sort of idiot are you?

12. Eye colour?
    Hrmph, now you must be blind… Fine, my eyes are supposed to be brown. However, since I prefer keeping in contact with magical energies, they tend to look more like they are on fire and red in color.

13. Skin?
    I assume you mean skin pigment. I’m what one would classify as permanently tanned.

14. Fat/Average/or Slim?
    I have lean muscles. *yawns* Seriously, I think I’m going to kill you at the end of this. You are becoming a pain.

15. Rain/Sunshine?
    Who cares? *clicks her claws together once more, becoming aggitated and impatient*

16. Pool/ Beach?
    Pools are human inventions. They serve no purpose but to make humans happy.

More questions that pertain to humans. *clicks her claws together at a more rapid and loud pace*

18. Dog/Cat?
    Both are suitable to eat. However, in general, dogs provide more food since they are larger.

19. Car or Ship?
    Who the hell would travel on the same place with a ship as they would a car? That is the most pointless question I’ve ever heard. You can’t travel on land with a boat, and you can’t travel on the water with a car. *glares* I’m going to make you death long and painful.

*sets her right hand on her hip* I’m about to give you a very clear answer to that question if you don’t start shutting up.

*narrows her eyes* I am not part of your culture. Hence, what you classify as “unusual” is not “unusual” to me. What next, you are going to ask whether I am good or evil? *snorts* Fine, you want an answer, here it is. *begins cursing at you in her native tongue*

And that is your business because? *shakes her head and snorts* I don’t need food on a daily basis. I can go as long as three days before I start to get hungry. It is very useful for when I am traveling about.

23. Favorite place?
    Definitely not here. *glances at Seph* Very well, I’ll let you know that I tend to prefer places where I am with him. *turns her back to you*

Yes, in fact, I think I do. *forms a large fireball inbetween her hands then hurls it at you*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

~Sephiroth~

1. How old are you?
    Who cares. This is not a question I want to answer any more. It is irrelevant.

2. Height?
    This is common knowledge. I am 185 centimetres, or six feet and one inch in height. Now get lost.

I don’t consider any of my habits to be ‘bad’. One of them is killing people. I like to purge the world of idiocy. Would you like to be next?

4. Are you a virgin?
    No. *glares*

*growls* Her name is Jenna. I don’t know how the hell she ever wooed me into falling for her. But that’s the way it is. *shrugs*

6. Have any kids?
    I do. Unfortunately. Most are to Jenna, but one is to Aeris. And two are considered children, although they were created via a cloning technique.

7. Your favorite food?
    That’s none of your business.

I dislike ice cream. By itself.

9. Hate anyone?
    Yes, you. And everyone else.

*snarls* This is none of your business.

11. Favorite movie?
    I hate movies. They are pointless.

12. Eye colour?
    Turquoise. And glowing.

13. Skin?
    *holds up an arm* Does this answer your question?

14. Fat/Average/or Slim?
    I am as I am, and you can see that quite clearly.

15. Rain/Sunshine?
    I prefer destruction.

16. Pool/ Beach?
    I hate swimming. However, I shall say ‘beach’, because public pools are full of excrement.

I do not care.

18. Dog/Cat?
    I hate cats. I also dislike dogs as they are stupid creatures. So, neither.

19. Car or Ship?
    I prefer to fly everywhere under my own levitational powers thank you very much. *snarls*

Yes, I destroyed an entire town once. I bet that is more than you did.

Oh, isn’t that the most stupid question ever. Hmm, let me see. No.

However much I want.

23. Favorite place?
    I don’t think the answer to this one should be made public.

Yes. This was an utter waste of my time. *picks up his sword to stab and kill the interviewer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Desiree ~

1. How old are you?
    *yawns, already bored* Just under 30. About 28 years of age.

2. Height?
    5′ 5 and a half inches.

*Scowls* If I did, it’s none of your concern. Just get lost.

4. Are you a virgin?
    Heh, now that’s a laugh. *grins* Oh no, I definitely managed to get my way at long last a decade or so again.. Father wasn’t so happy with it though.

*crosses her arms and scowls* No.. He sticks with that wretched woman who abandoned us when we needed her! That’s ok, I’ve found a replacement. *grins to herself* He’s not quite the same, but physically.. good enough.

6. Have any kids?
    *shakes her head* I highly doubt a hybrid to my level of mixed genetics will ever produce children.

7. Your favorite food?
    Why? You want to flaunt me with presents to acknowledge my superiority? *chuckles* How nice of you. I’ll take the best chocolates you have around. *licks her lips* Nice and rich and dark. Don’t get cheap on me!

Double chocolate chip, but not some cheap fake ice cream!

9. Hate anyone?
    *crosses her arms* I’m not so certain anymore. I used to really hate my mother… but… I just don’t trust her after what she did!

Hrmph, what sort of irresponsible woman do you think I am? I’m insulted!

11. Favorite movie?
    Huh? *narrows her eyes* Why should I care about movies? I can just walk into your dreams and watch all sorts of fantasies that way. That’s much more interesting.

12. Eye colour?
    Green.

13. Skin?
    Tanned. *yawns* Come on, get to more interesting stuff.

14. Fat/Average/or Slim?
    This isn’t more insteresting. Come on, look at me? Do I look fat to you? No! I am a model of beauty. Most women would kill to be as slim as me. *chuckles to herself*

15. Rain/Sunshine?
    *dismissively waves her hand* I couldn’t really care. I can make it seem either way if I wanted. It’s not that hard to make minds perceive the weather to be the complete opposite of how it is.

16. Pool/ Beach?
    Oh, come on, get back to admiring me. Hrmph. *sets her hands on her hips* Beach.

I don’t really have a home for me to be “staying” at. So, I guess that’s a camping. These questions are really boring now.

18. Dog/Cat?
    Let other people have pets. I prefer to play with more intelligent things. *chuckles*

19. Car or Ship?
    I can travel through the astral plane. I don’t need either of those.

Maybe. Nothing that major, just a few pieces of furniture and stuff. Father never noticed since he thought he accidently did the damage due to his condition back then…

Maybe to you. To me, I am a goddess of perfection.

*yawns* That’s none of your business at all.

23. Favorite place?
    Once again, that’s none of your business.

Yes, I hope you have very bad dreams tonight. *deviously grins then vanishes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Dimitri~

1. How old are you?
    Me? *blinks* Well, you probably think I’m old because I have grey, or as my mother calls it, silver, in my hair… I’m about 20, give or take.. *nervously flaps his wings* I kinda never bothered counting.

2. Height?
    Not quite as tall as my father. I think I’m about 5′ 10″…

Umm… Well, I guess. My wings tend to twitch a lot when I get emotional and stuff.. but that isn’t me conciously thinking about it. *frowns* And I guess if you ask certain people.. my preference might be considered a “bad” habit… *looks at the ground and pushes around dirt with his foot then shrugs*

4. Are you a virgin?
    *frowns* …. Yea… I haven’t found the right guy quite yet. My sister sure as hell isn’t though.

Umm.. didn’t you hear me? I said I haven’t found the right guy yet. Even then, I don’t think you can classify that as.. *Sighs* Nevermind.

6. Have any kids?
    *flaps his wings in aggitation* Will you stop it? I’m a virgin, alright?! Get it? That means no lover. That means no spouse, that means no kids!

7. Your favorite food?
    *scratches the side of his head* A lot of food is good. Hmm… Barbaque ribs when they aren’t cooked by my Father tend to be very good. A pain to get them off the bones, but they taste delicious.

Ummm… I usually don’t get it in time to even taste it.. *sighs* There’s just too many people in the house with sweet tooths, like my Father.

9. Hate anyone?
    *Shakes his head* No, not really. Why should I? *crosses his arms* I don’t like overly religious dudes though… But I don’t hate them.

Maybe. *twitches his wings* It doesn’t matter.

11. Favorite movie?
    *shrugs* It’s definitely not Brokeback Mountain or whatever that is. That joke got old…

12. Eye colour?
    A darker shade of green like my Father’s… without the glow.

13. Skin?
    Darker than my father but way lighter than my mother. Unless you mean my wings… *spreads them open* See, they’re varying shades of red depending on whether you look at them from the back or the front.

14. Fat/Average/or Slim?
    *pulls his wings back in close to his body* Average, I suppose. I’m not as bulked up as my Father.. was… *shakes his head* Man, my father really hasn’t been maintaining his figure as well as he used to.

15. Rain/Sunshine?
    Rainy days are kinda nice. I like the rhythym of the drops as they hit the ground or glass. *softly grins*

16. Pool/ Beach?
    I’ve never really been in a pool. There aren’t any around here. I’ll say the beach.

*shivers slightly* If you lived on Halcyon at any point, you’d know that camping is bad for your health.. Especially if you try jumping out of trees. *shakes his head* I’d rather stay home.

18. Dog/Cat?
    We don’t really have either. But I think I’d like either one as long as they’d snuggle up against me. *dreamily grins*

19. Car or Ship?
    Ships make you all wobbily and sickly… I’ve never been in a car.. Can I pick just walking? That’s good enough for my likes. *scrathces the back of his head then blinks* Huh? Why don’t I fly…? *deeply frowns and begins to study the ground* Umm.. that’s none of your buisness.

No, should I have?

*spreads open his wings* Then again, with my family.. They’re not all that unusual.

Enough.

23. Favorite place?
    Well, there’s this little bar in Costa del Sol that’s rather nice…

*shakes his head* No, can I go now?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.