Re: Re: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too. Re: Re: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth stared at Seferia momentarily like she had gone insane. He shrugged and nodded, moving to the closet to pull out an old chessboard he had. He set it down on a table, glancing at both of the young elves, nodding down to the chess board. “You know how to play this, right?”

Rhyderi timidly nodded his head. Meanwhile, Kalysto quietened at the question but said nothing and darted to hide behind his older brother.

Sephiroth sighed in exasperation. He had no idea how to deal with children that weren’t already friendly with him. Instead of worrying about them though, he began to set out the chess pieces and the board, fixing the game up properly for play. The pieces made dull clanking sounds as they were set up. “I’m not very good at this,” He lied quickly. “Maybe you could beat me.”

Rhyderi gave the game a short glance, then sat down to play. “Alright…”

*”I hope you get finished with Noemi soon. I wouldn’t know the first thing about what to do with these children. I still say you should dump them at the orphanage.”* Sephiroth didn’t look at Seferia as he watched the younger male elf make his first move.