Re: Re: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too. Re: Re: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Seferia
Keymaster

“Sephiroth, you should be fully aware by now that I and my queen are regularly on diplomatic missions. Our tasks usually involve contracting new planets into our alliance,” Seferia calmly explained as she looked Noemi over in the back area of the apartment. “Even an underdeveloped world can be of use. For, we need materials in order to create weapons. Also, we can always simply train the members of that world to be useful.”

Her eyes began to glow as she examined over the spell that Noemi had used to change herself into a more dragon form. Even though the majority of her attention was on Noemi, she did notice Rhyderi’s request. So, she shook her head.

“My appologies, little elf. However, that is not something that we can do with haste. You will have to wait until either I am done here or a transport that nears your planet comes into port. Your planet has just entered our organization, so I doubt there will be any transports yet.”