Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Seferia
Keymaster

Desiree nearly stumbled off of Mahret as they finally reached the house. Groaning, she reached back to rub her back before she shook her head.

“No offense, Mahret… However, I don’t think I’m going to do that again. My bones won’t be able to handle it,” Desiree stated. She then walked inside of the house so that she could check up on the children.

—-

By the end of the day, Noemi found her way back to the deck where she had left General Sephiroth and his crew. She had finished her conversation with the President here, and found that she had no reasons to stand against him. However, for now, there was no housing available for her crew. So, she had agreed to keep them stationed on the Halcyon.

Upon arriving at the deck, she walked over to the dragons, hoping that the Sub-Lt. had finished his work. Given his background, having come from an underdeveloped world and all, she found him to be quite intelligent, despite strange. Of course, since he had been raised by Seferia of all beings, that fact was not much of a surprise.