Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

General Sephiroth frowned heavily at Col. Zackary Fair when he called him ‘Sephy’. He had been grumpy with the nickname given to him by his peers ever since they had branded him with it during military school in the academy. As much as he wanted to change it or pretend that it didn’t exist, it would seem that he was most certainly stuck with it.

“Don’t call me that,” He hissed. “We’re here because of Captain Noemi’s doing. She… wanted to explore something dangerous. And I don’t think we’ll be able to get back, somehow. That portal was a one-way thing. That is why she instructed those with prior commitments to stay behind.” He folded his arms. Most of the story was a lie, but there was no overhead authority to correct him. “So now we are here.”

Sephiroth nodded his head. “The Captain of the ship has informed me that they have medical personnel on board their main ship. Which is still orbiting the atmosphere.” He nodded to the craft nearby. “That is what they used to descend to the ground. We may as well take them in, we need more intelligent people around here.”

He watched some of the people go about their unloading, raising a brow as one of the lesser-ranked people dropped a metal crate on the ground by accident.

“Well, some of them are intelligent.”