Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna had done a rather expert job of avoiding writing most of anything during these past few weeks. She didn’t want anyone to know that she didn’t know how to scribe anything and even if she tried, her motor skills with her hands just weren’t up to the job. Sure, she could slash and dice and twirl around a knife. However, when it came to holding a small pen, she couldn’t quite get there.

She had also been deterring any of the other female workers from nearing Sephiroth’s office during this time. Most of the time, it was just a simple glare that fended them off. However, she occasionally growled as well.

As the time for Sephiroth’s teaching job for the cadets neared, a large package arrived at the office. This package was the pair of swords that Seres had asked Sephiroth to buy for her. Thus, after determining that the package was indeed not from some admirer, Jenna moved into Seph’s office to hand off the box to him.