Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

General Sephiroth moved over her, lowering his head to kiss and suck on the nape of her neck, making his way down along her collarbone.

“I’ll do more than that…” He purred in reply, speaking in a husky tone. “I’ll show you what I learned during my time being bred out…”

The apprentice came out from the back, his superior following, looking very crabby and tired. The Master Alchemist was an aging old elf, and certainly looked the part with his tattered robes, long beard and greyed hair. He shoved his apprentice aside and glared at Seferia, peering at her over thick-framed spectacles.

“Who ARE you?” He growled at her suspiciously. “And what makes you think I stock Lead Enchanted Vials at all? Are you mad?” He muttered angrily and crouched down under his desk. He took a key off a chain around his neck and unlocked a trapdoor in the floor, opening it.

After another moment he gently lifted up a cardboard box, setting it on the counter.

“A trade was mentioned…” He hissed. “But it had better be pretty damn good.”