Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Kalysto pointed to the north. “The Sunfury Spire… around it are some little ‘hole in the wall’ shops. In the back you’ll find the Alchemists. They sell all kinds of things. If you want something strictly off the standard selling list, you’ll have to push them. Offer something rare… like, oh god, I don’t know.” He paused to think. “Some kind of rare herb. I have all kinds of them, some that don’t even grow here. But I don’t have any on hand.”

He shook his head. “Wait, I think I do have something.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pouch of marijuana hemp seed. “Sell this to them for it.”

General Sephiroth chuckled in amusement. “I should hope so….” He purred at her. “Only a man can give you what you want. And give you what you desire…” He picked up his dessert again and began to stir it, not seeming to mind that it was already half-melted.