Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero Re: Re: JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

General Sephiroth watched the strange creature eat. He clenched his hand into a fist and bashed the top of the cage, smirking at the loud noise it made. Then he walked out of the room to return to Captain Noemi’s quarters, sitting down on her bed.

“I fed your stupid animal,” He said as he sat down, making himself comfortable again. “And now it’s eating. I don’t think there is anything more to do with it.”

—-

Kalysto laughed as he heard Desiree while he walked down the garden path, pleased with his sharp hearing. *”Oh trust me when I say that once you’ve had a hybrid, you never go back.”* He made his way to Sephiroth and Jenna’s house, knocking on the door a moment later.

Sephiroth lazed in bed that morning, feeling rather content on his day off. He snuggled into Jenna’s side, not really wanting to wake up right now. When he heard the knocking at the door he groaned. He didn’t really want to get up.

“One of the kids will get it…. I think…”