Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness. Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Matthias: Where are you taking us? *pulls off his other glove, then tosses it away as they fly south, looking crestfallen* Years of hard work… wasted away in seconds by a black dragon. *sighs miserably* We’re going to be lucky if we are given exile for this! Banishment would be a mild punishment compared to what they have done to traitors of the realm. If I retreat… then I am already as good as dead. O Black dragon, why do you torture me so?

Milena: Oh shut up, Matthias! Can’t you see what has happened? If you think the black dragon is a new thing, you have been even more neglectful of your own family than I originally thought.

Matthias: Neglectful!? *roars* Woman, I do my job! I brought peace and justice and protection to my people! I devoted my life to it! And you want to discredit that for nothing!? Please, tell me how guarding my own city is neglectful!

Kalysto: *cringes, not liking the yelling* I want to go home…