Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness. Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

*The Paladin tries to nudge Desiree away from Kalysto, not quite sure what to think of her. He seems wary about her, sensing something unnatural about her* “Stay away from him. He’s fine, he’s just been knocked out. Though I have no idea why he is wearing this.” *takes Kalysto’s gloves off* “Three fingers?”

Thrall: *watches the scene ahead of him and begins to laugh, rising off his throne to walk forwards, wanting to get a better look at the group* “So this is the almighty assault against us? Saying that somebody overreacted is a gross understatement.” *stands infront of Desiree, trying to get a better look at her, wanting to work out what she is* “Welcome to Orgrimmar, young one. I am guessing you have met one of our resident Warlocks?” *motions down to Kalysto* “Definitely a memorable trickster, as always.” *glances at Jenna* “You are with them, I see.”

Kalysto: *makes a weak sound, almost like he is objecting to something and mad*