Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness. Re: Re: Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a soft crying sound at Desiree’s comment, not even wanting to consider the thought of chopping off his own mother’s head* I wish that would happen to my mother… then she’d be immune to death. *crouches down in front of his mother once again, then moves to lie down with her, fresh tears welling up in his eyes* W….what is it…?

Milena: *whispers to him* Do you see Bael there…? Can you do a favor for me…? Take care of him, sweetie.. *coughs loudly* He needs… somebody else now…

Bael: *rumbles angrily* You know our agreement. Your own Magi bored you to death and you wanted something more. So you chose me from the Grimiore of Death. *growls* You hand-picked me. At first you were to become my mortal shell, but… *growls angrily and rises to his feet, stomping* I will not trade you off for a pipsqueak insignificant prepubescent immature male with no magical talent!!