Re: Re: Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four Re: Re: Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

“No! Where did you conclude that idea!?” Kalysto rapidly shook his head. “I just wanted to turn her into a guy. Just male. No weird stuff.” He sighed. “But she can’t do because she has to feed the kid.” He looked frustrated now. “She wanted me to make a potion that lasts overnight so she could… mmmrrgh…” He made a very childish ‘finger in hole’ motion with his hands. “But those tend to be very unstable, and dangerous. Sometimes they explode.”

“My clothes don’t have holes in them. The arm ripped the other day because I was clumsy and my arm was still in the sling.” Rhyderi frowned. “But as I said before, I like apples. On that subject, I like all fruit that is crisp when you bite into it. Such as ripening pears, peaches, snowplums, pomegranates, pineapple, and coconut is alright in sparing amounts.” He licked his lips slightly at the thought.

“I dislike dry hard bread. And dry salted meat, which usually comes in ration packs. I also hate green peppers… yuck.” He shuddered. “Also, never get me anywhere near milk products in large amounts. Not unless you want to laugh at very embarrassing noises and my suffering afterwards.” He hesitated, looking unhappy at his announcement. “I am lactose intolerant.”