Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed, lowering his head. “Alright.” He waved a hand at them, then headed for the door. “But stay close,” His tone was warning and firm. “You don’t want to end up in any trouble.”

He headed out into the larger socialization room of the inn where others were gathered. Three Orcs and a Tauren sat at a table, drinking heavily. Rhyderi stiffened his posture, trying his best to look mean as he headed for the innkeeper to locate the source of the baking meat.

“I would like to buy three helpings of what is being cooked.” He said, fumbling through one of his pockets for some gold coins.

Kalysto continued to fly over the city, looking for Rhyderi and his offspring now. He circled overhead, landing down when he did not find them. “I don’t know what happened. We’re going to have to ask around.” He whined, already upset. “Damn it, can you see my brother?”