Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

“It’s a book, Desiree.” Kalysto frowned heavily at her. “It’s a book I don’t need to go get. Have Rhyderi do it. Go with him and show Orphy what Silvermoon looks like. Just avoid the Magisters if you use my Orb, because they are gonna see through it and kill you, then run away in fear when they discover your immortality.” He hummed. “No, better not get killed while you’re carrying my child.”

He turned back to his bench. “Not going. Make ‘deri get my book.” He smirked. “‘Deri’ sounds like a girl.”

“I just don’t want to have more children than we have time for.” Sephiroth seemed rather concerned now. “We’re almost that way now. I don’t want to be neglectful.”

Iris watched her parents and reached out to pat Sephiroth on the shoulder. “If it makes any difference, father…” She spoke in a quiet gentle voice, wanting to help, “We’re very independant. Dimtri can live on his own already. Give me another year and I bet I could too.” She nodded.