Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he shut the door behind him, moving to the toilet so he could go about his daily business.

*”I am not over-reacting to anything. I had a partner and a comrade when I was in the army. You should have somebody to watch your back also.”* He grunted at the shrill sounds of his daughter’s yelling. *”Just let things be for a short time. See how it goes. If he is genuinely disruptive to the way you perform, I shall re-evaluate the situation.”*

Rhyderi just shook his head and raised a hand. “There are worse things to keep myself concerned than what my brother does. I am not consumed by his desire to play with demons. So long as he does not use them against other people, or become corrupted by them….”

He turned his head upwards, glancing at the ceiling. “Both he and mother knew the risks involved. A demon will eventually turn on it’s commander. It is only a matter of time…”