Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Seferia
Keymaster

“Seph, no matter what you do in this situation, if you give her a personal caretaker, you’ll be accused of favoritism. She isn’t a cadet anymore. Last I checked, she was a petty officer or something like that… Anyway, you might as well do it yourself if you’re going to treat her differently than you’d treat any other member of your troops,” Jenna suggested.

“We can’t stay in here while they are adding on to the house, Kalysto,” Desiree attempted to reason. “And I thought you already moved past that statement. You seemed fine with it a few minutes ago…”

Shaking her head, Desiree then grumbled. “We barely have enough room in the back yard for your garden as is. You want a larger garden, but you also want to build a laboratory in the back yard?? You can’t have both, Kalysto.”

“No, for now, we’ll just add the second story and stay at my parents’ house while the construction is occurring.”