Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

“I think I made some foolish decisions when I was younger.” Kalysto mumbled. “Oh well…” He reached out to touch the infant’s cheek, humoured by his current expression. “He looks tired. You look tired. They’ll take him away soon, and then you can get some sleep.”

“You think you can. You don’t know what for sure.” Rhyderi waved a finger at Seres in a condescending manner. “What would happen if a strong male came along one day who could overpower you? It is better to be aware and cautious than to invite trouble in the first place.”

At that moment, Sub Lt Kalysto arrived, grinning madly. “Hey beautiful ladies.” He nodded at both Seres and Rhyderi. “You can go have your mother’s meeting now. I’m here. Nice kids by the way. I didn’t know you two were mated.”

Rhyderi looked like he was about to have a heart attack. “T-they belong to my brother!!” He managed to yell out after a few seconds of quivering in rage.