Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Rhyderi sat, watching Seres pace while she ate his extra box of rations. He was very amused at her behaviour, but too polite to commment and call her out on her contradiction. Instead he just reached into his backpack once again, taking out an apple and a knife. He began to carve chunks off the apple and eat them, seeming pleased.

“I have more apples if you want them. Despite the fact that they are my favourite food, I am still willing to share.” He relaxed his back against the wall. “A diplomat isn’t that hard to find. Simply find somebody willing to step through and negotiate. I suppose I could always do it, as I hold a higher rank on the other side of that portal than I do on this side.”

“Damn…” Kalysto looked stressed now. He peered out the door window, but he couldn’t see very much because the window was made of frosted privacy glass. “Should I check on them…?”