Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Rhyderi moved over to one of his supply bags and picked it up before he sat himself down next to Seres, a heavy sigh escaping him.

“Keep an eye on the portal. The fortifications around it will need to be explosion proof in the end.” He opened the bag and took out a small loaf of dry bread and some salted meat rations to munch on. “Want some?” He took a hunk of cheese out of his ration pack to hand to her. “I used to trade this away because of it’s value.” He shrugged. “Some years ago.”

“Uhhh…” Zach flinched at Orpheus’s question. “Maybe a question for your own parents?” He shut the doors and climbed back into the driver’s seat. “Just sit tight in the back seat while I park the car, kids. I’m in a loading zone… if I stay here, I’m going to get a ticket.” He drove the car away from the front entrance and began looking for a parking spot in the lot nearby.

“I want my mommy!” Milena suddenly screamed.