Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Rhyderi raised his brows slightly when Desiree tugged on his arm. He was surprised that she had actually responded to him and hadn’t just tried to shove him on his way out the door.

“Hmmm…” He hummed lightly in thought. “Excuse us for one moment.” He gave Desiree a sideways glance, then shrugged at Kalysto. “We can talk again soon. For the time being, your mate wishes an audience with me in private.”

Kalysto’s ears lowered about as far back as they would go on his head, his eyes thinning with utmost suspicion. “Why… what do you want to talk about…” He huffed, suddenly very angry. “Fine. Go off and talk about me. See if I care.”

Sephiroth smirked, feeling victorious. He knew Jenna needed more sleep, and he also enjoyed being right. He moved his arms around her, and attempted to place her back onto the bed. “If you stay here,” He informed her in a quiet voice, “I will lie here with you. However, I must first remove my boots…”