Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Seferia
Keymaster

“Yes, I know that he’s a warlock, Rhyderi. However, that doesn’t automatically make him some evil, damned creature. It just doesn’t work that way… There’s shades of grey to all things,” Desiree attempted. Still, she glanced back at Kalysto for a moment before she tugged on Rhyderi’s arm.

~I wish to ask you a question in private, Rhyderi. There’s a mark on Kalysto’s body that has confused me whenever I’ve seen it. I won’t mention where it is… But.. It’s definitely there on purpose, but it’s not in a language I recognize,~ Desiree nodded toward her husband as she explained this.

~It’s not demonic, I know that much. And it looks like a winged serpent or something… I don’t know. But there’s words on it that I don’t know how to even describe..~

“Mmm… Yes, that does sound like a good plan. I’ve slept more than enough,” Jenna agreed. However, she yawned as she said this and her eyes began to drift closed.