Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Seferia
Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes at Rhyderi’s words, for she half-way expected the outburst from him. This sort of thing always happened when the brothers were in the same room, so she couldn’t expect anything different.

Still, Desiree reached out to nudge Kalysto’s shoulder. “Go eat your dinner before it gets cold. If you don’t hurry up, Milena will sniff it out and eat it all for you. Then you’ll complain about having two meals stolen from you.”

With that said, Desiree slipped away to follow after Rhyderi. Once near the paladin, the young woman leaned over to him. “You should know by now that Kalysto isn’t serious about that stuff. It’s like my father. All about the image, not about the real intent.”

“Hrmph, Executive Assistant, not secretary,” Jenna firmly retorted. “I’ve told you that many times before. And..” The sorceress leaned in to kiss her mate. “I can’t do that in my sleep.”